Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:08:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bountyhive suspicious to you?  (Read 854 times)
kellit14 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:24 AM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wong tsu gieh

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:37:24 AM

I think yes because we can not see anything and bountyhive can also take half of the coins we have and in this bountyhive I also do not know, but many people know if this bountyhive a little suspicious and can do theft
magmaman

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

I agree with both of you guys. Bountyhive is a scheme to enrich the owners of the site.  You know its a scam because your not allowed to see any sort of spreadsheet or verify who is actually getting these coins.  I know more about the dealings of the federal reserve than I do about the legions signing up for the bounties on BH.

20k telegram users in a matter of a week or two?  Top 50 coins do not even have that type of numbers after being around for 1+year.  Then getting 5k-6k users fill up the available spots in a matter of a couple hours when 0xBounty spots last for weeks/months.  Do all the hunters on BountyHive not know about any of the other sites? 

They are for sure taking much of the coins for themselves and giving scraps to the real hunters that happen to be there to keep the gig floating along.  There are too many suspicious things going down.  Good looking out guys. 
lamajuice

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:50:11 PM

Very interesting.  I went to the telegram channel and it seems a lot of people are not getting paid.  Head over and check it out.  They may make a nice little side business collecting those coins as well. 

I thought no reporting was good until you realize there is 0 way to monitor what's going on.  I will take the spreadsheets over this way of doing business as you have no idea what bounty hive is up to.  Yikes.

I may just go get a job at McDonalds instead of bounty hunting (Esp with bitcoin tanking).  What the hell am I going to do with a whooping 40 bitcoinus tokens (I had to do 2 bounties to get 40 f'ing coins).  Back to spreadsheets and manual posting.  At least it can be audited to a degree. 

xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

Yes, it is not convenient enough that you can not observe how your work is evaluated and there is no possibility to see the distribution pool. So if the bountyhunter's tokens will stolen, no one will know. But I hope for the honesty of the organizers.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

It seems very suspicious to me that the BountyHive is a black box.  We do not get to see who is entering.  There is no spreadsheet.  There is no oversight.  Bountyhive could be taking half the coins for themselves for all we know.

Then a new bounty comes out.

The bounty fills up and closes faster than airdrops.  I'm talking 5k participants within a few hours.  Go check every other bounty spreadsheet with public results here on the forum.  You do not find anything close to this rate of participation anywhere else.

I have no idea if they are legit or not but something seems off in all of this and I'm writing to see if anyone else has the same suspicions.  BountyHive could be pulling off a large heist.  How would we know?

Based on the participation rate, 5k within a few hours, it seems impossible to me. Most likely a scam.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:18:23 PM

There will always some shady business with these managers,especially when we are talking about millions of worth tokens that is why i aint joining any of their bounties because theres no spreadsheet,they can always says that the bounty is closed but in the real thing there are few people who have joined and most of the participants are themselves  Huh

chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

This is really great to know that this website seems suspicious. When you have 5k users for a Twitter campaign, you will receive maybe some pennies in return.

The real outcome stay away from this website!

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:27:26 PM

Guys to be honest with you I though this website was / is legit? Because they used to do marketing campaigns all over the bitcointalk forum and I do believe that not many companies get privileged to be enabled to market here as companies that do advertisements should or even are checked by some mods. Well there is a lot of money to be made, specially in bounty campaigns and of course when theirs money you will have some people trying to earn it. I guess thanks all for pointing this out that bountyhive is shady company, I guess I will quit campaigns I have with them after reading this.
joan47

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:29:06 PM

If your in a bounty situation which does not show you the participants you know your in a scam.  Period.  This info should be readily available if they want to be taken serious. 

Bounty team is taking those tokens boys.  Just think it through.  For non scammers it doesn't seem obvious until you think about it.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

Iam not having  a problem at BountyHive atleast they are active admin and other think to help communitcy do you know the problem we meet on Bounty ? some BM not responding problem bounty just update the spread whent he doing wrong we bountyhunter complain but he not respond us. BountyHive its a new platform runing 1 month i think for the transparancy for Spreadsheet will add soon at future.

are you already see campaign Tudor using spreadsheet like maybe Pundi ? its just new feature we no need some report and other think and their are have some escrow & roadmap for distribution token.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
CryptRoller

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 06:33:59 PM

Well, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt and I've joined some of the campaigns.
I'll let you know how it ends.

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                              
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:38:48 PM

I decided not to participate yet. Some of my friends participate in the companies bountyhive and say that they receive good enough awards. The creators have promised to add tables with results soon and I'm waiting for it to appear to join. Now I'm just scared to participate in it. Suddenly I disqualifiziert, and I won't know about it!
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

Bountyhive can easily manipulate the stakes,participant list because there are no existing spreadsheey like what we have in traditional bounty campaigns that is why im only joining these campaigns from the good managers in bitcointalk,bountyhive might benefit most of the hunters because it wont require you to post reports but they can easily manipulate the stakes so they would have more tokens than these bounty hunters.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

I decided not to participate yet. Some of my friends participate in the companies bountyhive and say that they receive good enough awards. The creators have promised to add tables with results soon and I'm waiting for it to appear to join. Now I'm just scared to participate in it. Suddenly I disqualifiziert, and I won't know about it!
I receive some good reward from Them for my creation like maybe media. trusting their platform because tudor already have some finish campaign at Bitcointalk more than 15-20. They have 20k member and each campaign maybe 3-5k Member sure will full on a few hours or maybe 1 day. for this problem like the spreadsheet and which tier we are, maybe they will have at future mate. Its 1 month passed since they launch you cant have so many feature with a short time

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
joan47

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

Who or what is Tudor?  Can someone please provide more information.  Thanks
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

Yeah suspicous asf,that is why iam not joining these campaigns from their website there are less transparency with their system.No spreadsheet how would you track the progress of the campaign? they can easily do whatever they want to get most of the stakes from the campaign! I wont be joining any of these i would rather stick with the trusted manager here.

temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

Although, we do not get to see the number of participants and how stakes are awarded on the platform, yet i believe in their sincerity. I once thought that since they already have registered members on their platform, and that most of them are in their telegram group. This makes virtually everyone to easily notice that a new project is out and they quickly fill it up. Sometimes it takes more than 24 hours to fill up. In this telegram group, there are thousands of members in there. I have never had any issue with bountyhive and i believe they do their work with sincerity. Also, they have made the work easier for bounty hunters.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:14 PM

This site is too young to scam I think. It is the most popular bounty platform so the situation like filling all slots during a day can be real.
cryptotnak

Activity: 194

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

Looks shady because there are no way to track your progress,they are the ones who can manipulate the stakes easily because we dont have any proofs! These are people that can easily steal your stakes because theres no one who can complaint about them,if there are no proofs there will be no crime committed that is why these no reports required seems to be just another bait.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: