Poll
Question: Is cartel exists in Crypto market
Yes - 26 (66.7%)
No - 10 (25.6%)
Not aware of - 3 (7.7%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Price Manipulated???  (Read 594 times)
sagybtc (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:08:40 AM

Hello Folks , Some how came to know one interesting link regarding bitcoin price surpress/ manipulation , Cartel in Cryptocurrency. Well what these post saying is not negligible please add your opinion and views

This is Must Read post for every crypto
https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Must read

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

Manipulation is nothing new in Market. There may have little manipulation in Crypto too. But I don’t think not in any form of Cartel. This is just mare speculation. It’s pretty tough to manipulate a market that is based on decentralization.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 10:43:27 AM

Must read

wasn't really that interesting to be honest with you!
the author seems to be mostly in favor of conspiracy theories and that is clearly visible in his writing. additionally i have a feeling that he is very new to bitcoin market and has failed to do his research about the history of bitcoin price and its ups and downs.

--looking for signature--
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

Hello Folks , Some how came to know one interesting link regarding bitcoin price surpress/ manipulation , Cartel in Cryptocurrency. Well what these post saying is not negligible please add your opinion and views

https://medium.com/@super.crypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-can-it-be-burnt-no-way-c53de65c166a

Must read

In my opinion I think that btc price is manipulated. Maybe there is a group of people who are behind the curtain which secretly turning the price down so that they can benefit from it.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
konfuzius5278

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:49:13 AM

It is interesting that the drop down starts when the CME opend.
Normally the price must have grown because of more interest.

For the german speaking community please visit my Youtube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc4uWvf8yNBVE39YYlI5N9Q
Spazzer

Activity: 1078
Merit: 309

I love technology.

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

In the early days it was proven that Bitcoin was being manipulated when the rate jumped from around $150 to more than $1,000 in two months. I would say it's harder now to pump verse dumping when large amount of coins are flooded into the market and sold at market prices. As the industry gets older and Bitcoin becomes more distributed manipulation will not occur very often.

PHYSIBIT, MANTIS CRYPTOS & CRYPTO QUILTS - The best and most trusted places to shop for physical bitcoins and more!!
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:42:37 AM

I also think that as Wall Street and financial institutions pay more and more attention to bitcoin.
That has led to a lack of bitcoin, most of which is concentrated in Wall Street financial institutions.

boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:15:17 AM

The link provided goes to an unavailable page.

Anyway I think this is the post regarding a cartel inside the crypto market. They manipulate other assets as well like gold and silver because of Bitcoin future and they are shorting it.

Well I do not buy it, This Conspiracy theorist always accuse something but they  can not provide any evidence about their claim. They might have their own agenda why they posted that topic. Probably they are the one who are shorting Bitcoin right now.

maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:16:12 AM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 01:55:24 PM by maxreish

Thats the flow of the market, they can manipulate the price anytime they want. For example, if there are so many bitcoin, they  can smash the price in to a very low, to be obliged  the holder to sell their bitcoin in low  price, so we need to be smart, study hard the flow in the market .
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:20:05 AM

Must read

Bitcoin and other coins are being manipulated by whales and some big investors, they make it always dump so that some newbie on this field would sell their coins on much smaller amount and after that whales will make it pump again and they will profit on that.

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:39:13 AM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 02:06:21 AM by zhea

Yes for me it can be manipulated. This is the normal flow of the market that big and powerful investors can manipulate the market price anytime they want. Other bitcoin holders will do panic selling so its very favorable on their part to earn more because the price is low. So its better to patiently hold and study the flow of the stock market to be aware of what is going on and be productive as well.
evichi

Activity: 1176
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:12:36 AM

Bitcoin manipulation at this stage of its existence cannot easily be manipulated.  In my opinion, Bitcoin price fluctuates largey due to government policies in certain countries or areas mostly on exchanges, and policies of some countries against its usage. China, Korea and other countries where there are OFF and ON policies on bitcoin/cryptocurrencies affect Bitcoin price. Certain types of news can also affect people’s opinion as regards Bitcoin and generally cryptocurrency. In my view, the usage of Bitcoin have gone beyond cartel manipulation.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

I think all the coin prices have been manipulated because the rise and fall in coin prices is very drastic and probably does not make sense. what is the real cause, why coin prices can fly high? we can always see it but we can always get profit.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:34:42 AM

With the market being so young and so volatile, manipulations and insider trading would not be hard to perpetrate, all you need is a large number of coins at your disposal at anytime and you can do it.
paolo099

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:42:24 AM

BTC price is manipulated by whales whenever they feel, this isn't any different than the stock market.
The more the option goes under the light (f.e. BTC) everyone's want a share of it and who decide to put xxx coin instead of yyy? the ones who can move a lot of money to buy/sell and drive the price wherever they want.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

bitcoin price can be manipulated if you have a large amount of it.
see the whales, they can control the bitcoin price if they want. because they own most.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

I think that the possibility of bitcoin manipulation is most likely significant in the crypto market by whale investors who happen to have big amount of btc's in their wallet. However, even if there is manipulation for as long as you may familiarize the market trend then you can still go with the tide for it's pump. Be observant in the current market situation for you will still gain good promising profit in the coming months to come.
cbstoken

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:44:55 AM

not only bitcoin is being manipulated as we see from the volume from the various exchanges.   other altcoins are definitely being manipulated as well.   manipulation is the name of the game currently....
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

there is manipulation in bitcoin market but it is not even close to the imagination that was used in this article on Medium. and a certain level of manipulation is normal in any market, specially a small market like bitcoin that was so cheap not so long ago and now it has suddenly grown too big.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:53:13 AM

There are some cases that bitcoins price is being manipulated of many whales. For example they wanted to dump the price of btc, and they will. Not only btc but also alts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: