Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WE BUY MINING Hardware!! MP, Paypal, MO, Western Union, Money Gram, Bank Deposi  (Read 875 times)
sushi (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

ASIC Myth Buster

View Profile
November 07, 2013, 07:13:32 AM

Due to the sudden difficulties increase, if you recently received your pre-ordered mining machines, more than likely you know, the machine will not pay off.  Depends on how you paid them and where you bought it from, the refund may not be an option.

Ebay posting may not be an option to some, if you were worried about either ebay or paypal account being suspended or closed out for openly selling the mining device.

Craigslist could be another avenues for some, but I will send you the pre-paid USPS shipping label appropriate for the unit's protection during the transit.

I will not pay for the retail as most of the machine will not generate enough BTC to pay off the original price, however, based on the GH/S rate and who the manufacture was, I will PM you with the offer.  (Don't expect a lot of BTC or $$$ as I will run a few known mining calculate to come up with the value.)

Difficulties are due to go up again in another 10 days or so, DON'T WAIT too long, Liquidate your machines while you can.

>>> PM me for New ASIC Miner's Info.  We will go check it out <<<
FEEL GENEROUS TODAY?  ==> 1AHNusc3BQA2QJCokySAQ1Qtymr1ZyAG6P
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: