Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [28-03-2018]Bitcoiin Founders and Steven Seagal ‘Exit’ Project As ICO Ends  (Read 127 times)
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:00:26 AM

Right after the US government issued a warning about Bitcoin, Steven Seagal and the founders of the Cryptocurrency abandoned the project. The Bitcoin team affirmed that they managed to raise the $ 75 million dollars for the ICO.

According to a press release on Monday, the Bitcoin2Gen cryptocurrency project announced that its founders and the brand’s ambassador, Steven Seagal, are leaving the organization after completing the initial coin offering (ICO).

In a statement on Monday, the Bitcoiin ICO operators announced that the token sale had been a “fantastic success” and informed the community that they along with brand ambassador Steven Seagal will now “exit” the project.

Read More: https://bitzamp.com/bitcoiin-founders-and-steven-seagal-exit-project-as-ico-ends/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

Damn, talk about abandonment of a project, I can't even call it a "success" as they leave after raising money from the ICO. Leaving the project would only incriminate Steven Seagal more as if he is not guilty of his acts he won't be leaving the team as brand ambassador. This is not a good news in any way. The founders are also leaving the cryptocurrency they have made. Try putting yourself in one of the investors who purchased their cryptocurrency, I won't be at ease as this shows that even the founders are not even confident wit their own cryptocurrency growing.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

"Bitcoiin" looks like a fishing site, you know, like myeitherwallet. I would never invest in a project with such name:)
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

I am surprised that the project which sounds like a copycat or a fake version of Bitcoin has managed to gathered huge $75 Million in revenues. Maybe it is partly because of the endorsement coming from Steven that made people trust the project. I am hoping they will continue the project for the sake of the trusting token buyers or if not then refund must be in order. Token buyers should be wary of any project that seems to be a big joke because in mostly likelihood it can really be. 
Grossmann Jr.

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

Come on, it is almost 100% obvious that Bitcoiin is nothing but scam. From it's structure to it's name, very suspicious
bitzamp.com (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:30:57 PM

Come on, it is almost 100% obvious that Bitcoiin is nothing but scam. From it's structure to it's name, very suspicious
How they managed to raise that much still surprises me
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:40:23 PM

New shocking study was published by New York-based Satis Group LLC. According to it 80% of ICO’s are scams, and only 8% managed to trade on a exchange.

In contrast, MIT published their own investigation, they found only between 5% to 25% of ICOs are frauds.

This Bitcoiin project managed to raise such a big fund, only because of Steaven Seagal participation as ambassador. This proves that most of investors do not even read the whitepapers,  the iconic person is enough to form a full image of the project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: