Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:53:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RED FURY is SOLD OUT!  (Read 40403 times)
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 01:51:05 AM

Im starting to think i'll regret my purchase... These were advertised to run at 2.6 gh/s, but every damn demo i've seen of them running shows them at 2.2gh/s
I'll be losing 3.2gh/s!!!(i bought 8.) if this is the case!, Thats more than whole unit's worth of hashrate!

If these damn things run at 2.2 im going to be demanding another one to be shipped to me free of charge due to false advertising.

lol, like their ghash/s really matters.  aren't they more of a novelty purchase?

if you think bitcoins will be around a while, you'd probably be better off never taking them out of their packaging

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 05:22:39 AM

updated price??

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
fher98

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:09:19 PM

Cool looking toys!

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
agibby5

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:10:08 PM

I was looking to buy 20 of these, but my PMs went unanswered.
Cryptorig

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 08:10:51 PM

I am looking to buy a large number of these, sent a pm to oaxaca, waiting to hear back.
gjgjg

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:46:46 AM

received my 2 units today, just in time for some wkend mining. thanks oaxaca!

I know your super busy with PMs oaxaca, but let me know about the refund to the lower price. thx

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
oaxaca (OP)

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:49:25 AM

I am looking to buy a large number of these, sent a pm to oaxaca, waiting to hear back.

I was looking to buy 20 of these, but my PMs went unanswered.

Sorry to everyone who has been trying to reach me.  My day job is killing me right now.  I promise to answer all correspondence this weekend.
JTrain_51

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:26:07 AM

Looks like a good investment to buy one of these hopefully I decide to buy one later on
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 09:54:55 AM

received my 2 units today, just in time for some wkend mining. thanks oaxaca!

I know your super busy with PMs oaxaca, but let me know about the refund to the lower price. thx
do they come in fancy packaging?  or is it such that it'd be impossible to tell if someone had actually opened a unit up and used it?

these will make about .02 bitcoins next difficulty level, which starts in about 36hrs.  deduct 20-30% from that for each 11 days following
David-M

Activity: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2013, 02:40:02 AM

Got 2 of these sexy babies running!

I had a problem with installing the driver on windows 8, but figured it out- you need to tell windows to use unsigned drivers:
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-can-i-install-hardware-with-unsigned-drivers-in-windows-8/

David

18RATTT

Activity: 282

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 07:21:08 AM

RedFury is SOLD OUT in 20 days Smiley

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 12:00:52 PM

Why the heck are these advertised to run at 2.6gh and not the 2.2 that they actually do!?, ive basically been conned out of an entire unit because of the false advertising!, i cant see Anywhere that these run at 2.6, and i see it everywhere that they run at 2.2!, if my redfurys arrive running at 2.2 and cant easiley run at 2.6 (aka not a harsh overclock or temperatue increase) then im going to be demanding a units worth of btc at the least!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
bclcjunkie

Activity: 833

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:24:10 PM

since you have assembly lines and manpower you guys should start building real miners that could hash 500-600 gh/s, we need reliable manufacturers...
agibby5

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 02:38:42 PM

Probably would have been sooner if you replied to people's PMs.
oaxaca (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:34:24 PM

since you have assembly lines and manpower you guys should start building real miners that could hash 500-600 gh/s, we need reliable manufacturers...

We'll see what we can do.
oaxaca (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 05:35:31 PM

Probably would have been sooner if you replied to people's PMs.

Mea Culpa
18RATTT

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 02:23:12 AM

Why the heck are these advertised to run at 2.6gh and not the 2.2 that they actually do!?, ive basically been conned out of an entire unit because of the false advertising!, i cant see Anywhere that these run at 2.6, and i see it everywhere that they run at 2.2!, if my redfurys arrive running at 2.2 and cant easiley run at 2.6 (aka not a harsh overclock or temperatue increase) then im going to be demanding a units worth of btc at the least!
you can "overclock" them to 10-20% more hashrate by using pencil mod; http://youtu.be/h4mv_ddRUE8

Fiyasko
Legendary

Activity: 1428

Okey Dokey Lokey

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 04:33:00 AM

you can "overclock" them to 10-20% more hashrate by using pencil mod; http://youtu.be/h4mv_ddRUE8
That is absoluetly crude and rediculos, one can only Expect to experiance problems and decrease in durability!, How can you honestly lie and advertise these at a literally Scribbled Up hashrate that the units Do Not Run at unless you potentially destroy the device through sloppy "overclocking" by drawing on the damn device with a pencil!

Absoluetly rediculos! The devices are being falsely advertised as one must physically alter the device to make it run faster than it's designed to run!

This is absolutely unacceptable! Im out 3.2gh/s on my order!, conned out of a unit and a half!, and i would like that 1½'s units value that i paid for returned to me via btc!!

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DingoRabiit&sign=ANY&type=RECV <-My Ratings
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=857670.0 GAWminers and associated things are not to be trusted, Especially the "mineral" exchange
18RATTT

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 05:02:54 AM

JackRabbit,
By the nature of the ASIC bitfury, they have slight variation of their hashrate, therefore back in september when we had pre orders, we stated that our usb miner powered by this bitfury chip rated at ranging hashrate.

Code: (specifications)
Rated hashrate 2.2 - 2.7 GH/s
Electricity consumption as low as 2.5 watts and 500mA
Large aluminium heatsink will lower the chip up to 20 degrees celsius