Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:46:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

It's a really good market for the new players. The price of bitcoin has recently been around $7,500.

We need to be confident that bitcoin can become a private currency like gold, and that is his value.

I agree the previous crashes have provided new investors a better chance of hoarding more bitcoin since the price is relatively much lower than last year. Its up to other investors on how they will see this events as " Danger Zone "  or an opportunity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DogmaF10

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

You've not loss any money if you haven't sold -- Really ?? Tell that to the people who desperately needs cash, we dont know how the future gonna be, i mean for the exampe, some unexperienced investor must be losing their head if they find out the price is sliding down, who didnt? lets not say the experienced one..
xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

It is true that you are not losing any money until you have sold what you are holding. I wonder why people gets stressed when the market false and complains that they have lost a lot of money. Remember that you will only lose money once you sold your crypto in an unfavorable price. Just hold the market will recover.
I agree with your good point mate,we only loss when we get easily panic when the prices goes down and sell our coins . We will never loss when our coins are still constant into our wallet, we should knew also how to give more patience eveytime the market is in red.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:43:53 AM

For me I would recommend you to buy but it still depends whether you started before or just started this moment. Of you just started this moment, I definitely recommend you to buy now because this is an optimal starting point considering bitcoin is starting to rise from its downfall.
Buying is the actual decision that should be made but still if someone is unable to convince himself for any further investment, he must hold on his coin for at least a year. This will not only help him in gaining some good profits but he will also discover the details about his coin and nature of digital market which plays a significant role in success of any investor. This is the last chance of increasing coin amount.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:13:13 AM

Just hodl it
As we experienced in the last several months bitcoin drops up to $7k and there are many newcomers who don't miss their chance to buy bitcoin and now for sure they make a profit now because bitcoin price still recovering after a big dump, So for those who buy bitcoin when the price is $18k if you still believe in bitcoin better to hold more because there is a possible that bitcoin can repeat history like what happened last year by the of end of this year there are some speculation bitcoin price will hit the $25k, So put more patience and just hold it.
OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:15:11 AM

I prefer to sell at the right time rather than holding it for a very long time. well, my life is often to look for bitcoin. I see when the decline occurs, it is the right time to buy it, and when the price is high, I will sell it. actually, I feel that the short term is also quite profitable.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:23:59 AM

For me its a hold, even though you experienced some loss, it still better to hold because you might just be able to get it back after a couple of months, but if you sell now, you will just be extending your loss, because you will be selling your bitcoin in a price that is so much lower than when you bought one. That is painful, so in my opinion, it would be better to hold and let your emotions get behind.

squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

So freakin true. The loss you take is still virtual and digital, but once you sell your loss would be definite and real. Now if you hold it, you still have a chance to make up for the loss and actually earn more once the market recovers, much like today. What i would suggest even is to just buy more when the market is down.

rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:40:21 AM

Of course bitcoin must be hold no matter what evenv in the time of distress, even in the time of emergency cases. It must better to borrow fiat than to sell bitcoin coz bitcoin will rise while money will decrease. The reality.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

That is completely correct but there are very few people that are able to hold for the long term when they are losing money, fortunately for me I am not in that situation, while I do not have a lot of bitcoin the bitcoin that I bought was when it was relatively cheap compared to the current prices so even with all what has happened I still got huge profits so I do not care that much about the movements of the price.
It needs patience and for investment in cryptocurrency patience and courage are very important. Investment in cryptocurrency should be for long term because short term will give you no or very little profit. When you do not need cash money you will hold your bitcoin for long time and definitely you will earn money with your holdings due to increase in the price.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
btsjimin

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:56:33 PM

Be smart in your decision. For now HOLDING until its price increase or reaches your target price to avoid loss is right to sell Bitcoin. I will not get more profits if I decide to let go all my coins.
Freshmen

Activity: 334

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:50 AM

This time is the best time to hold bitcoin or any coins in crypto currency community, because it's seems they are totally growing up so fast. I was not sure but holding coins is one of the best way of investment, because stocking coins in the wallets are increasing rapidly.
Yeah you are right but some time people need money. They sell their holding even the price is low. So they lose their investment. I think that one should invest only extra money in bitcoin because if the price down there will be no need for money, so hold them as long as the price rise again. By this way you will never lose your investment, besides your investment will increase.
KrishaBitcoin

Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:43:24 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 10:11:56 PM by KrishaBitcoin

What?? Danger zone.. That’s a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin then how you come up to call that way.. This doesn’t look bad for me at all,, it has been in this price range before and what the difference now.. It all looks similar to me.. The best name “the buyer/better zone”..

Those who buy at 18k to 10k below if a long term investors,, won’t take the price of today seriously.. And those who panic and sell are kittens into this kind of risk..

But the problem is when you buy the dip its dips even more so how come you are going to call as kittens those who will panic selling when we have experience to buy the Bitcoin at $19,000 and keep on holding until it become $6,000? It is easy for you to say panic people if you did not experience a huge loss during the ultimate dip. The reality is Bitcoin price is very unpredictable and very sensitive right now that you don't know anymore if holding and not to panic is the best way to save your investments.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:02:51 PM

Just hodl it

Bitcoin could not low to much now,probably if you monitored the coin market  bitcoin is in boom position,and even the other cryptocoins also in green code,because of the bull run coming now this several month,actually bitcoin price is in $9K to 10K and its continue to rise in the blockchain market,so therefore its is the right time to buy now more bitcoin,and hold it because the price is still affordable and economically marketable.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

Just hodl it

Bitcoin could not low to much now,probably if you monitored the coin market  bitcoin is in boom position,and even the other cryptocoins also in green code,because of the bull run coming now this several month,actually bitcoin price is in $9K to 10K and its continue to rise in the blockchain market,so therefore its is the right time to buy now more bitcoin,and hold it because the price is still affordable and economically marketable.

Well regardless if it goes below 9 or 8k, i still won't sell. You have to be looking forward a year or two from now to realize that selling at this point would be a little regrettable. Especially if you bought in at a higher price. Bitcoin, ether, ripple, these coins are for long term holding and if you're currently at a loss, better up your patience and hold your horses

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:34 PM

Bitcoin will increase, estimated at the middle of the year. We'll see and if you save bitcoin, save because the price will go up in the near future and do not panic on the issue of negative issues in circulation.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:21:07 PM

Just hodl it

There is always a time where you need to hold your coin and read different positive news in order to boost up your confidence because most of the traders are losing their investment because of panic selling.

doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:11:32 PM

Just hodl it

There is always a time where you need to hold your coin and read different positive news in order to boost up your confidence because most of the traders are losing their investment because of panic selling.
This is what novices do. Legends definitely increase their coin amount during such chances. Every phase has its own purpose. It is not possible or very smart of an investor to buy an asset at a high price while it provides the opportunity of grabbing at low value. Dumps are here for allowing us to get more of our coins with ease and small amount. People who don’t purchase coins in dips, regret later.

Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

I would add one more important investor rule, in the fairness of which I have recently been convinced. You can  risk only the money that you can afford to lose.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:25:55 PM

Just hodl it

the exact ttime of holding and selling will make you definitely rich, the main is that one should have the complete informmatioon of te pricee or prediction because thee panic selling make everyone lose their money..
now talking abouut this time i think holding is the good choiccee  beccause " the fruit of patience is sweet" i think bitcoin is for long term  investment and in future thee prrice will be very  good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: