Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:50:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:29:38 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

Hodling is the safest way to go when the market is correcting itself, if a person sells his bag during the correction phase then he'll just regret it after the correction gets over and the market reaches new height. All i (along with most of the members in this forum) can suggest is to hold on to your bags.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Yes, I'll hold it even bitcoin needs to reach the end of the year just to spike again. The movements of its price is doing good so far so I'm wishing that it will continue until it goes back to $20k again.

Everyone is quite confident that bitcoin will hit it's previous all time high again by the end of the year . The more enthusiastic people such as myself have re invested in bitcoin when it has dropped in the past few months and we are already getting  our profit .
Bitcoin will have been from 2018's beginning in a dip and it's time for it to go up again and get into that bull run , in fact , all the market will go into a bull run and anyone who managed to hold his assets and not sell at a loosing price will be very happy about such decision .
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:18:31 PM

Yes, I'll hold it even bitcoin needs to reach the end of the year just to spike again. The movements of its price is doing good so far so I'm wishing that it will continue until it goes back to $20k again.

Everyone is quite confident that bitcoin will hit it's previous all time high again by the end of the year . The more enthusiastic people such as myself have re invested in bitcoin when it has dropped in the past few months and we are already getting  our profit .
Bitcoin will have been from 2018's beginning in a dip and it's time for it to go up again and get into that bull run , in fact , all the market will go into a bull run and anyone who managed to hold his assets and not sell at a loosing price will be very happy about such decision .
Exactly! And that is what I am kept saying with my friends that they are saying always that they lose in investing when in fact the value was just decrease so they are not losing something yet unless they sell it at lower amount, for me I just don't panic whenever the price goes down.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

Hodling is the safest way to go when the market is correcting itself, if a person sells his bag during the correction phase then he'll just regret it after the correction gets over and the market reaches new height. All i (along with most of the members in this forum) can suggest is to hold on to your bags.
Until you sell your bitcoins, you haven’t indeed made any losses, that’s why I always prefer holding your currency than trading it because unlike trading where you can lose your money within the space of an hour.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
venlo

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

You're not actually losing your money at all when you're hodling your bitcoin and other crypto assets. You are just brave enough to hodl it in times of crisis and patiently waiting for the price to go back high again. Hodling is an art and technique for crypto traders that always gives a better result in the end.
Panpan66L

Activity: 199

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

Yes, I totally agree, if you sel, then bitcoin will rise, and you will regret that you have sold it earlier. many say now about this.
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

It is easy to say or read to just HODL your coins but the fact is that when your portfolio falls, it is very hard to bear. But one cant do nothing as this volatility cannot be controlled and one should bear it and survive it.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:20:25 PM

It is easy to say or read to just HODL your coins but the fact is that when your portfolio falls, it is very hard to bear. But one cant do nothing as this volatility cannot be controlled and one should bear it and survive it.

i do agree with you and it could be the hardest part for all the hodlers.
If this comes to me I just try to remember what a good friend always tells me. "No matter what happens you will still have the same number of bitcoin".
If you sell it then can you get it back? What if a sudden rise came. You cannot go back after that.
You wont be buying at a larger price. That is considered as loss too.
With that, I can clear my mind with doubts.
kb24mvp

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

By the word itself, if you do not sell it, you have no loss, even the value of your investment is very low, technically you do not suffer losses yet until you sold it, but for sure, you will hold it until the price goes up again.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:55:10 PM

Yes, Ive just read a post telling that bitcoin felt from $4000 to $3500 and this is so bad, what to do. Hold, it was almost $10000 scince that time.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:44:48 AM

Bitcoin still has a high probability of going to $ 3000-4000. Positive news does not win back, but there are too many of them in the media. Whales do not want to go up, zachit bitcoin will go down.
The main issue for us, small Holders, whether we can make money on the fall. Or you just have to sit and wait, or a small part of the deposit to trade on the exchange by betting on shorts.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

Just hodl it

That's depend on what coin you are holding. If you are holding the valuable coins like ethereum, bitcoins, Neo and other coins with values, then its worth the hold especially when the market pumps. But if you are holding coins with no brighter future, better sell them for the good ones.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 01:56:42 AM

of course we not lose our money if we keep hold. only the value of our investment is reduced, and if it is sold then our money will also be lost. we buy crypto for such a price, and the value then goes down, we lose our money from the purchase price, but if we hold it will not matter. we have to wait again to return our money from the purchase price, and expect a profit if niali can rise higher again.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:06:05 AM

Some say bitcoin the most risky and unpredictable investment of all and yet many are still investing in it, isn't quite interesting? it only mean that bitcoin really capture many heart and they are willing to do whatever it takes...so in order not to lose all investment or whatever they earn on bitcoin.. may it be bounty or airdrop...hold it for a couple of months and see what it can do to you.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:15:11 AM

Some say bitcoin the most risky and unpredictable investment of all and yet many are still investing in it, isn't quite interesting? it only mean that bitcoin really capture many heart and they are willing to do whatever it takes...so in order not to lose all investment or whatever they earn on bitcoin.. may it be bounty or airdrop...hold it for a couple of months and see what it can do to you.
A lot of people are afraid to try to invest their money in bitcoin because they are always believing and hiding to their emotion that they don't want to the risky part of bitcoin because it is high compare to the other investment that you can try but they didn't know that bitcoin is less riskier than they think because bitcoin is always moving up through the years and the downs for bitcoin is just temporary so they will still win at the end of the day.
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

Just hodl it
Nobody can tell what the future with bitcoins but for me I really do believe that those who hold bitcoins for a long time will be lucky for they will become rich. Bitcoin investment is really good and a lot of people are already getting rich because of saving and holding bitcoins.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:54:37 AM

HODLing isn't really an assurance that you would not lose your money even if you haven't sold it. Because when the time will come that you really need that money and you want to cash it out but the price depreciates instead of price increase like what you expected, so when you cash it out, the money you invested did depreciate thus you made a wrong decision of HODLing for a period of time but still didn't have profit out of it. That's the downside of trying to be a long-time trader where you just HODL it out, unlike being a Daily Trader where you really check the price each hour or each day and trying to make profit out of price variations through the certain time. Goodluck and invest wisely, everyone!
The scenario that you're presenting can be easily avoided by not investing more than what you can afford to lose, that is a very common mistake as well, people invest too much money in bitcoin and then for some reason they need that money back and they have no option but to sell at whatever price bitcoin is currently trading, if they are lucky they earn money but if they are not they will sell for a loss.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:58:38 AM

Just hodl it
Nobody can tell what the future with bitcoins but for me I really do believe that those who hold bitcoins for a long time will be lucky for they will become rich. Bitcoin investment is really good and a lot of people are already getting rich because of saving and holding bitcoins.
Thats true, we know that the future of bitcoin will be bright because of technological developments that make many people interested in decentralized currency innovation. we know that bitcoin has a very high price potential in the future. that's why many people suggest to hold it longer because it gives you a big advantage
Stephen1989

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:10:15 AM

That’s a good opportunity to buy more bitcoin then how you come up to call that way.. This doesn’t look bad for me at all,, it has been in this price range before and what the difference now.. It all looks similar to me.. The best name “the buyer/better zone”..

Those who buy at 18k to 10k below if a long term investors,, won’t take the price of today seriously.. And those who panic and sell are kittens into this kind of risk..
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

Just hodl it

Yes.... That's why professional crypto user used this strategy....  This strategy is quite good but it needs a long time just to earn your profit...  Holding strategy is good if you have a dozen of patience....  But selling also is better but you needs a lots of
knowledge to do it....  Yes you will not lose money if you hold but if you want to try selling try it....  It will help you both but it depends
on your strategy.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: