Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:11:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:08 PM

Blind faith has never benefited anyone.

Yes! it seems to be true Sad but there is no point of return to me. I am in deep bitcoin shit. We all are in loss. We can only HOLD.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptojam1

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:56:52 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@misterprofit/have-you-answered-the-question-how-can-i-earn-money
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:01:15 PM

The best strategy in investing and getting big profits is to always be patient, rest assured that the market gets better soon so buying now and then holding it for a long time is an important thing that will make us get big profits.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
withlove99

Activity: 336
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

Current Bitcoin prices range $5900 - $6400, altcoin prices are down quite a lot and I'm holding quite a lot of altcoin, hold altcoin at this time makes me lost quite a lot money, but I still decide to hold all because I trust market will increase again
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 03:15:12 PM

The best strategy in investing and getting big profits is to always be patient, rest assured that the market gets better soon so buying now and then holding it for a long time is an important thing that will make us get big profits.
And perhaps you've seen, what patience brings, a redness, a sorrow, and we sink deep into a river where we do not see the stops, this is clearly not a good strategy, although the recovery will come but it is not enough to compensate for the damage we get. Here, I'm not saying that patience is wrong but we should also know where we are and the situation we are facing, need more adaptation instead of conservatism

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
diego ramos

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

of course we must hold the coin we buy, because I reply to this. I sell coin with a cheap price maybe 3 weeks ago. but now? I am very sorry to sell coins at a cheap price, I lost my money, I do not think long to sell it Shocked Shocked
Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

That's true because if you keep on holding and sticling to it you will going to hodl it more in some other coins too. You will not going to loss but you're already suffering from much more than - 50% right now from January's drop. I think it is not a good idea to stay holding if you can do much better to make a small profit and grow you coin amounts.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
jekjek
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

If you hold you might be gain profit but sometimes holding is not enough to gain more profit, your wasting a time if you hold it and not observe the market. The right thing to do is observe the market while your holding to gain more profits.

j
bilyboy

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:45:33 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it

If it is an alt-coin then better know what are their plans for the future because sometimes the price of alt-coin would just continue to fall,
There are times that it is better to cut loss than to continue on holding .
You should know when to quit and when to continue
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:51:42 AM

The current condition of the market is bearish so it's not a wise if we sell our altcoin now. Although we can not guess the market condition 100% right, but saw many people still interested in the crypto world so I believe the market will return to normal, we need only be patient.
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:04:10 AM

Bitcoin is not stocks.For me it is a long term asset.Do you check your home value every day and get panicked if price goes down ?
You will not ,Cos you are not selling your home.Similarly ,if you are HODLing bitcoin for long term,you will not be worried about daily price fluctuations.If possible I will pick more bitcoin on every lows
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:15:45 AM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
That's right! Many people are discourage to what currently happening in bitcoin. They don't know how many days and months we need to spend before we get the profits in our investment. Bitcoin is a long term investment therefore, hold and buy during dip will help us to have lots of profit. But we will not gain if we worried about our capital.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:07:07 AM

yes you are right I think you should hold the bitcoin you have for a longer time because this bitcoin has very good potential and can be very expensive so keep as much bitcoin as you can. over the years the bitcoin will become more expensive and more difficult to obtain.
it will be even more true if we have trading skills, so that we can analyze properly when buying and selling the btc they own. and i think that will make maximum profit. but it doesn't hurt if we keep holding it for a long time
I think if you still expect profits to reduce your lost, then try for analysis, whether prices will decrease or rise? if your price
predictions will decrease, you can start selling and wait for the price below it again and buy them. it will give you little profit to reduce your lost
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:02:15 PM

Blind faith has never benefited anyone.

Yes! it seems to be true Sad but there is no point of return to me. I am in deep bitcoin shit. We all are in loss. We can only HOLD.

Do not be such a pessimist. you will see that everything will be changed - Bitcoin and the tokens will recover. All you have to do now is to stay patient enough to hold the crypto.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

Quite right, do not panic ahead of time and don`t sell your cryptocurrency, we have to wait a few months, even there, we'll already understand what will happen with the market. Of course, the decision remains for the investors themselves, everyone should have their own head on their shoulders.
Yahdz

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

if the price of a coin is now cheap, and you don't have a coin, that is your chance  Cheesy. but this is a different case. Not many people can resist their fears when prices fall. maybe you say hold is easy, but I can't imagine my friend who got stuck in BTC for 14,000 $. that's something very scary where the current price is around <7000 $. Undecided  I agree that things that must be owned are optimistic and confident. To wait for prices to rise to $ 14,000. it is risk and luck. Smiley
Acsirp

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:34:34 PM

It is good to hold coins in your wallet ,for the season wherein the value of coins is dalling down or very low, but when the market price will goes up then you can sell your coins for a higher price.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

yes you are right I think you should hold the bitcoin you have for a longer time because this bitcoin has very good potential and can be very expensive so keep as much bitcoin as you can. over the years the bitcoin will become more expensive and more difficult to obtain.
it will be even more true if we have trading skills, so that we can analyze properly when buying and selling the btc they own. and i think that will make maximum profit. but it doesn't hurt if we keep holding it for a long time
I think if you still expect profits to reduce your lost, then try for analysis, whether prices will decrease or rise? if your price
predictions will decrease, you can start selling and wait for the price below it again and buy them. it will give you little profit to reduce your lost
everything in unpredictable even with godlike analysis you still wouldn't know if whether it will rise or not, trusting it alot can hurt you in the future, it would be better if you just keep holding instead of touching it.
scoin9

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:16:18 PM

The HODL and sell later ideology is a good one and sometimes can be profitable due to the high risk high return nature of the cryprocurrency ecosystem, by sometimes it may be dangerous to hODl because the price can just come crashing down. It's always best to know what the project is all about before HODLIng.
yuzefa

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

I agree with you man, I'm still HODLING and I will do it again for many years.
I'm not a trader, I don't wanna risk as a trader, I just HODL and wait  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: