Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.  (Read 4479 times)
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

When you take a look at CMC,the prices coins moving down every now and then. This becomes a very good time to invest in ICO's so I intend to make purchases of coins and hodl for the future.
This can always be a dangerous action if you dont even have any idea when will the bull market come or will the price comeback to the ATH again.
There has never been a guarantee that bitcoin will comeback to the ATH, even though i have confidence about that.

But if we believe the coin having good project and working product. I think its worth to collect. Most altcoin price drop more than 90% and i think its good time for buying. Indeed we never know when market recovery, but holding good altcoin with working product makes me more relax

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:55:12 AM

The HODL and sell later ideology is a good one and sometimes can be profitable due to the high risk high return nature of the cryprocurrency ecosystem, by sometimes it may be dangerous to hODl because the price can just come crashing down. It's always best to know what the project is all about before HODLIng.

Monitoring the market ups and downs, I have come to a very simple decision. I will not sell any of my altcoins or Bitcoins as it will be a loss of money. Yes, I am ready to wait to be in plus after.
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 472

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:14:50 AM

DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.

Yes, this is true, you never lose any amount in your holdings if you do not sell in low.
just keep holding and make your self-comfortable in waiting for the Bull season.
we will get into that soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
vannyporsh

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:38:20 AM

True, I agree with the statement. But bunch of time should have been loss. Holding as much as the market is still bearish, till the desire bull runs steps in.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

Yes, maybe that's all we can do if we look at the current market conditions, but if you have large capital, I suggest that you buy in large quantities, besides this will make the price move up, you will also get a profit when you sell it when the price at the top
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 12:50:22 PM

This is true. You can only loose if you sell below what you bought.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
umar22pk

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

Don’t say danger zone, it is correct bitcoin already down as compare January 2018 but it will go up definitely.
So we can’t say it danger zone but it is a golden time for buying bitcoin on this low price to hold long term. It will take some time so better to hold your coin & don’t sell in this bearish market.
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

What do you think? How low bitcoin can go?

Just hodl it
I agree, we cant determine the price thats why holding is the best option to do. It will give opportunities to you because there is a chance that you will get a huge profit in holding. Just wait patiently and trust . Hold will help you to avoid losing money thats why some of us prefer to hold than to sell.
vachellie

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:35:37 PM

Bitcoin dipped to 7500$ and i think now it is danger zone could go to 3000$-4000$ again.
Good chance for newcomers, sorry for those who bought bitcoin at 18,000$ an 11,000$ Cheesy

Just hodl it

It's not like that sir, i know you want to encourage other investor to not panic sell but i think people afraid losing their money if bitcoin prices can't raise again more than when they buy it, even though i don't want this happen to bitcoin though.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:48:14 PM

I agree that,you are right Hold your bitcoin if you have it, because bitcoin will grow big in the next few years. I because bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency coins and it will turn common money in future.
validavi

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

I 100% agree with you mate! Never sell, just HODL!
You can make a lot of money just holding your cryptos, instead of random selling everywhere.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

I'm tired of that line. HODL? until when? Until you have loss everything? Sometimes holding our assets are not good because you might loss everything. Best thing to do with is play. Do scalping trading even the market is bearish but first you must have a knowledge of a basic trading fundamental. There's lot of free training by yourself try to watch in youtube or search in google.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:26:55 PM

I'm tired of that line. HODL? until when? Until you have loss everything? Sometimes holding our assets are not good because you might loss everything. Best thing to do with is play. Do scalping trading even the market is bearish but first you must have a knowledge of a basic trading fundamental. There's lot of free training by yourself try to watch in youtube or search in google.
It's tiring, but you don't have a choice but to hold if you bought when the price and you sell right now, then you'll experience a miserable loss, but I agree, if you want to earn and make profit while the market is still bearish, you can trade, but if you don't have knowledge I guess you can just hold and wait till the price rise.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
aqila baruroh

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

currently the price of bitcoin is at its lowest point, if you sell bitcoin now you will regret it. just need a little patience and the price of bitcoin will jump high.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
kominfo.id

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:04:28 PM

yes you are right you should be able to hold all the assets that you have right now because when you sell assets that you have at a cheap price it will likely make you regret having sold at a cheap price.
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:38:17 PM

I think it is very stupid to sell your coins at this moment. If you hold so far then you should hold furthermore, if you decided to sell your coins you will be losers. it is inevitable.

darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

DO NOT SELL! JUST HODL - You've not loss any money if you haven't sold.

Yes, this is true, you never lose any amount in your holdings if you do not sell in low.
just keep holding and make your self-comfortable in waiting for the Bull season.
we will get into that soon.

Your understanding of this is very limited and fundamentally flawed. By holding in a prolonged bear market you're not literally losing money but purchasing power because your coins are losing value. People are saying to hold and never sell at a loss because they believe in BTC and that this bear market is only temporary. That's what I believe too, but holding doesn't make you safer or smarter than the rest. What if the market keeps declining and right before it's about to recover something bad happens, like another blockchain bottleneck or a series of hacks? You'll end up waiting another 5-10 years for a recovery.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 08:04:25 PM

This is absolute truth. As long as you still have your crypto assets intact, then you haven't lost yet. Eventually, the market will come around. Surely.
dniwe_dna

Activity: 215

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:14:41 PM

I think that now is the best time to invest in the market of cryptocurrency. Having created a diversified portfolio of cryptocurrency now, you can see good profit in the near future.
September11

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

Still great chance for those who always kept thinking that they have missed the bitcoin train. Bad news for those weak hands as they will start panicking one more time and will start selling like crazy, they cant stop aren't they.  Roll Eyes I would say have mercy on those weak hands Mr. Bitcoin!!

Lolz. They might die real soon as those people are more than 50% down the line and catching the break even would be sweaty! Newcomers? Well, its a good chance but they should first know how everything works and must keep some trust on this tech. Others might confuse them as we speak of dropping of the bitcoin from 18K to the current value. Will they trust it?

No one can tell. It could drop until the last cent or it could fuel up to the moon. You never know.

Yes, Bitcoin and crypto is madness to the essence, nothing for people with weak nerves. It WAS a good idea to sell at ATH, especially if you didn't BUY at ATH. Now that so much value has been lost, in fact I think it's wiser to hodl.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: