Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:32:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Had bad experience with any exchange?  (Read 485 times)
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:21:38 AM

Yes, i had bad experiences when using for example Coinexchange. Their website don't work well and you get disconnected. The website is very bad.
For hitbtc, the minimum of trading is sometimes very high and also the withdrawal fees are really high. But there is a lot of liquidity compare to little exchanges. But the website is slow.
Also they let the trading of coins which were hacked (BAR).
Bitcoin price tends to be higher at Hitbtc than on small exchanges.
I like Kucoin. I didn't use it a lot, but the website is responsive. The only problem is there is not a lot of liquidity being traded. It is not the smallest exchange, but not a big one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Freezy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Yes of course. HitBtc is really awful when comes to their customer care. I recommend not to use that exchange for any reason..
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

Don't use Hit BTC! Their comissions are enormous as well as support members. What about huobi, coss and kucoin I use them mostly and never had bad experience.
 As for rest of exchanges, I never faced them
cryptokath19

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:53:51 PM

The first exchange I used was Cryptopia which is awful. Terrible! You can read about it in this forum.
That’s why I stopped using it and shifted to Binance. But there are some coins (with good news associated) that are in exchanges other than Binance. Have you ever had any issue with these exchanges? I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com
hitBTC.com
huobi.pro
tidex.com
coss.io
coinexchange.io
livecoin.net
Feel free to talk about other exchanges too. I appreciate sharing your experience. I’m sure you’re not a financial adviser!

I had an experience issue on cryptopia and Hitbtc. On a previous I deposited XEM on cryptopia after that nothing appear on my account. I've tried to support an email but nobody response. Another one is Hitbtc, I deposit Naga coin and then nothing appear. I stop to used both of them because of bad issue.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:02:22 PM

Don't use Hit BTC! Their comissions are enormous as well as support members. What about huobi, coss and kucoin I use them mostly and never had bad experience.
 As for rest of exchanges, I never faced them

I hear it from many people regarding about this higher commission for withdrawals and deposits. HitBtc is best where most of the ICO coins will be listed in the exchanges and sometimes we have to face withdrawal issues.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:19:15 PM

I heard lots of bad things about hitbtc, for exemple the high withdrawal fee and also sometimes people cannot withdraw their funds because it dissapear from their balance. But personally I never had any bad experience with Hitbtc.

Indeed, Hitbtc fees is much expensive compared to the other exchanges, my other concern is that if you will deposit your coins to their wallets they will require fees in which i think it is not necessary like the other exchanges that we are free to send to them our coins. Regarding the other services of hitbtc are all fine with me except their fees because it is really expensive.
Using HitBTC can be costly. I have also experienced having trouble withdrawing my assets from these exchanges. I was very worried because it was a good amount and a week had passed already but my coins.ph account is not receiving it. I have contacted their support but what the support was saying does not give any clarification why my withdrawal is not working. Another week had passed and I feel like giving up but when I checked my wallet, it said it was receiving the amount that I was trying to withdraw for weeks. I just shared my experience, my point here is that exchanges should have good support service especially for their customers or users. Situations like this should be answered and prevented.
This is the thing which do really hesitates me when i do tend to make use of hitbtc. Inspite of its issues it do also have another problem which do really requires a fee when you make a deposit which same as said above this isnt really existing into other exchangers.They are too greedy which they do impose fees on depo aside from that withdrawal fee is way too high even the fees in the entire network is already low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
btyco
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:43:59 PM

So far nothing bad, kucoin is a good exchange with some nice coins on their to invest in. Tidex has low volume but again no problem there. Due to increasing interest in crypto there are more exchanges cropping up these days. I think Kucoin will be the next big one, it is already rising on CMC

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: