Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3513 times)
makuhpal

Activity: 256
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:09 PM

Yeah if you asked me you are going to risk too much,because if the coin you have choose to have has failed your expectations what will happen to your investment? you will lose a lot of opportunity to get profits from other altcoins becaus your money will be frozen for a long period of time,that is why we need to diversify our portfolio each time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maremostro

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:29 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Dude seriously have you seen TRX media streems have u used their tokens in their ecosystem ... try it out and say how you like it
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

I am never sure enough to put everything into just the one coin as things can go wrong no matter how much it seems as though there is no way but up.

I have recently cut a lot of alts out and concentrated more on my top ten so I am getting closer but I just could not put everything into one as I know for sure the ones I dumped would be the ones to go up and I would hate myself, it has happened before which has taught me to never put all my eggs in one basket, good luck to you though.
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:48:53 PM

Sounds like a suicide for me,because if TRX will lose 70% of value how would you recover from the situation if the market is being manipulated by the financial institutions? there will be less chance of getting your investment back and that is how cruel the situation in the market is,because people are losing a lot of money from time to time these people are manipulating bitcoin's value.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
maremostro

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:52:07 PM

Sounds like a suicide for me,because if TRX will lose 70% of value how would you recover from the situation if the market is being manipulated by the financial institutions? there will be less chance of getting your investment back and that is how cruel the situation in the market is,because people are losing a lot of money from time to time these people are manipulating bitcoin's value.
Exactly bro take me out of darknest and show for that TRX actually is worth what they asking at the exchange
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:57:53 PM

Some peoples think that the Bitcoin is risky but I think Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is a king of crypto. So I think this is time for buy bitcoin. Bitcoin will make us rich, It will reach $30000 in this year. Every crypto trader buying bitcoin for future and work.

Just buy bitcoin and hold it in your wallet for long term guys...Smiley
coinholic

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:00:40 PM

A lot of investors took some major risks just like you. Some of them earned a huge profit, some didn’t. But most of the wealthiest people on the planet took a major risk in their investments which is why they are where they are now. We’ll never know what will happen if we won’t take on those risks. But of course, it would still be better to have a "safety net" just in case things don’t go as planned. Better to have something left for you to start with again rather than losing everything. Bottom line, the final decision is for you to make..

Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:05:04 PM

March 29th Price - 0.046, todays price 0.035. Wouldn't say it's the worst decision in the world given that Eth has lost about the same percentage over that same period. All the top 20 crypto tend to gain/lose pretty much the same amount when you average it out.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

March 29th Price - 0.046, todays price 0.035. Wouldn't say it's the worst decision in the world given that Eth has lost about the same percentage over that same period. All the top 20 crypto tend to gain/lose pretty much the same amount when you average it out.
The coins that are using Ethereum is getting pumped. You could make some money on this opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:25:47 AM

Your move is absolutely risky because you put all your money in one altcoin theres no guaranty you can earn a good profit if you read all the comment in the above the idea is the same with me this is not a good strategy since the whole market are suffering from downtrend but you already put your money in tron before asking that question no matter what happen this is your decision and good luck to your penny Cheesy

We can suffer bad loss after we do this strategy because all of above strategy has very high risk.
Please make sure that we are ready for the risk and dont do suicide if you loss money after putting all money in one basket.
But the advantage of this, we can pull maximum profit if the price goes up. We can be rich immadietly and its very interesting.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

The move is quite good but with equivalent risk. You should divide your investment into 2 to 3 cryptocurrency to be more secure of some of your investment just incase there is a huge drops of coins.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:52:58 AM

Are you believe in ELA so much? I've hard some authority guys tells its maybe profitable in some ways, but not going to try that way      
reybaron

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:09:21 AM

Yes, a very risky and a brave move. I will pray for your success on this.
Nelly.G0211

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Eloncity - power the world for free! /eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

Are you believe in ELA so much? I've hard some authority guys tells its maybe profitable in some ways, but not going to try that way      

agree, i can't understand why this guy is so sure about this project, so he decided to put his money in such a risky situation.

mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:06:05 AM

Definitely too risky step. The price is probably made speculatively and this boom will end in a week or less. If this happens, you will feel too bad.

dalesotpi

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:18:36 AM

Well that's something you don't see everyday, speaking of taking the risk head one. I'm scared of the negative outcome. You know, we tend to diversify our coins for security reasons of price fluctuations.
Better to trade half of it only. Anyway, that was your decision, and I pray you have all the best.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:07 AM

This is so risky mate ! But I guess your coins your choice. You'll find out soon enough if it was worth it or not, but I would definitely spread my money back into various altcoins if I was you.

basobulat

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

yes, the tron ​​is currently growing. but I do not think it will survive because after all the market is always tied up with bitcoin. this is the inhibitor of growth for all altcoin.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:26:22 AM

yes, the tron ​​is currently growing. but I do not think it will survive because after all the market is always tied up with bitcoin. this is the inhibitor of growth for all altcoin.
Each of us have a different way to earn big and the othrs want to do it even though it need an big risky. Because the high risk you take the high gain you get. But if only you're doing was correct then maybe you can earn big but if in the other side you can fail, then atleast you can't regret because you try it.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 08:28:29 AM

Definitely too risky step. The price is probably made speculatively and this boom will end in a week or less. If this happens, you will feel too bad.
All currencies is too risky in this site because of fluctuation on its value. We should take risks and have courage to hodl our currencies, if we have to get enormous profit we should learned to accept things what may happen and not regrets those losses coin. It really matter to our techniques and great moves to prevent losses.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: