Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:30:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3515 times)
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:40:59 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kmkfan628

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:53:11 AM

damn bro im scared for you!!!

i would put half in ELA (look it up if you havent hear of it, its on the neo blockchain and has several million in daily volume. also supported by bitmain and i believe the chinese govt)

good luck though mate, i know tron and ripple have both made me a nice return then burned me hard. i bought ripple at like 1.40 just to hold it all the way to over 3.00 then back down to 75 cents  Cry
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:04 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

It would be better if you bought NEO or ETH...
Now you have all eggs in just one basket. The main rule of every investor - diversify your portfolio.
Test your luck then...
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:55:57 AM

I think your strategy is not good, always remember the basic rule of investing that never put all your eggs in one basket, holding a diverse portfolio is always safe, profitable and less risky.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Arysum

Activity: 36
Merit: 50

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:01:52 AM

So have you ever heard about something called Risk Management?

The Arysum Exchange - A Pool Of Liquidity
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:13:35 AM

damn bro im scared for you!!!

i would put half in ELA (look it up if you havent hear of it, its on the neo blockchain and has several million in daily volume. also supported by bitmain and i believe the chinese govt)

good luck though mate, i know tron and ripple have both made me a nice return then burned me hard. i bought ripple at like 1.40 just to hold it all the way to over 3.00 then back down to 75 cents  Cry

I bought XRP at 1.20/1.60 and 2.40 and did sell most of my coins at 2.40 but not all. lol !! guess i have 1200$ in XRP still but down how many % now i just have to wait for it to come back up. Will never invest in XRP again thats for sure. And regret now that i was to gready and not sell all my coins at ATH 3.40$ or something.

Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:24:24 AM

Thanks for chiming in guys. But i will only hold this position for a few days. And look how it goes with Tron's test net that will be launched 31 March.
Charlie Prime

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

You acted desperately. Is this definitely not a spontaneous decision?
This is more than risky =) But to look closely at the coin, I wonder why you made such a decision.

Ambit    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
Become part of the mining family
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I will never make that move. As you put it, it is too risky.
I'd rather put my money in different coins.
But you might make good profit if it pumps. Who knows.
atlantis123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

Tron is a pump and dump and is done by the insiders.
Sell your Tron while you have have a chance
These are my thoughts and something I have observed about this coin.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

This is more than risky =) But to look closely at the coin, I wonder why you made such a decision.

The MC is down to 280b and most coins going down. I not see the point in holding coins that not going up for now. I will hold this position just for a few days. And if everything goes my way i will sell and take a small profit. And buy back my other alts.

Buy the hype and sell the news guys ,)

atlantis123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:46:02 AM

The MC is down to 280b and most coins going down. I not see the point in holding coins that not going up for now. I will hold this position just for a few days. And if everything goes my way i will sell and take a small profit. And buy back my other alts.

That is why the market is collapsing...people are thinking like you
atlantis123

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

I wouldn't trust tron if I were you, theres too many whales manipulating the value.

You are 100 percent correct
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:54:18 AM

That is why the market is collapsing...people are thinking like you

What are you talking about ? I have not sold my coins for fiat.

Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:44 AM

I think you have speculated as you wish.
but unlike me personally, I still hold some altcoin from bounty and investment. but right now I'm paying attention to the development of ethereum, its value is quite low and every day it goes down. I wait for the moment to buy it in large quantities.
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:30 AM

Never ever put all your eggs in a single basket because it is a risky move.But tron is not a bad coin to invest but I don't know it is worht or not to swap all the coins into tron.For me invest on the bitcoin is the safest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

That too risky, all popular coin now on oversold so for the better buy minimum 2 different coins, usually all crypto will going up at the same periode, now all crypto down but can be change with up trend in a few week. TRX still young crypto, and there are others more potential and more popular like DASH, NEO, XLM etc.

Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:04:23 AM

I think such actions are an unnecessary risk. The entire cryptocurrency market is now red. Bitcoin sets the trend for all coins. It seems to me that the right strategy now is to buy bitcoins. This coin will be the first to start recovery. Then the extra money will start to fill the altcoins.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Usually due to the highly risky nature of cryptocurrencies, spreading across many currencies is recommended but if you have reason to believe one will do well pretty soon,then you can sell all other crypto currencies for that one and then pray or hope your risk was worth it.Lets see how TRX performs in the midst of this turbulence.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Each of us have different choices and different ways to earn in the cryptocurrency. And it is better to do the risky one's than do nothing because doing risky things can make the things worthy and it's more challenging so wecan't blame him/her decision. Because he did it because he/she accepts what may happen
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: