Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Risky move ?  (Read 3515 times)
skinomanl

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:10:06 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

Not only that he put everything in one coin, so also in the tron, which is swollen by many. But the profit and efficiency from it is hard to expect, it is still not known how this coin will show itself after the market stabilization, but I would not risk such investments.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kurva (OP)

Activity: 319
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:11:16 AM

That too risky, all popular coin now on oversold so for the better buy minimum 2 different coins, usually all crypto will going up at the same periode, now all crypto down but can be change with up trend in a few week. TRX still young crypto, and there are others more potential and more popular like DASH, NEO, XLM etc.

Thanks for the inputs guys. But looks to me that you all misunderstand what i am doing. In just a few days Tron will launch the test net. And if you look at MC today most coins are in red. So i decided to move my alts to TRX for a few days. If the coin pumps i can make a nice profit. And will than move my investment back to the alts i did hold from before.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:13:02 AM

Hold trx is very risky. Selling everything you have and investing in it is not a logical choice. Do not put all your eggs in the same basket, if you make an accident, they will all be broken Smiley
As the risk increases, the gain also increases too Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
klement.i

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:22 AM

It's certainly a risky move. Sell all your tools for earnings to put the entire amount in case. Good luck, and survive!

SPONSY •  DECENTRALIZING SPONSORSHIP INDUSTRY 
▎Big brands are joining! • Private Sale is On!  ▎
Kenevaran

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

MC is down to 280b today and the market not going anywhere soon. So i decided to buy the hype around TRX and move all my $ to this coin. Know this can be risky but if the price go up just a few cents i will make a nice profit.

trx has good support at a price of 0.03. The price tested this price 3 times on the daily chart. And each time returned higher. I think it's a good deal. Good luck.
SM23031997

Activity: 1092
Merit: 582

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:25 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

Let's see it with a different perspective if the price goes few cents down you make a bad loss. Isn't you? I'm not demoralising you but the move could be a wrong one as the Tron have very high circulating supply and price can go down more than you can ever think.

And moving from 3-4 options to only one option isn't a good move at all.
josegr4ham

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:21:28 AM

I think you did a risky move selling all your altcoins today because the market is down so this means you sold for low prices
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:28 AM

Not know why but i did sell all my alts today. And bought Tron TRX for them all. Now i hold a nice amount of TRX  Grin

Let's see it with a different perspective if the price goes few cents down you make a bad loss. Isn't you? I'm not demoralising you but the move could be a wrong one as the Tron have very high circulating supply and price can go down more than you can ever think.

And moving from 3-4 options to only one option isn't a good move at all.

Thanks for your input i respect what you say. I am a poker player and love to gamble. So for now lets just wait and see ,)

Holding gives me nothing in this market so i try to mix things up.
Kurva (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:41 AM

I think you did a risky move selling all your altcoins today because the market is down so this means you sold for low prices

Lets say i did buy ADA at 0.20$ and sold today. If i buy back the same amount of coins that i did sell to the same price i will still hold the same amount of coins. So i not see the problem ?
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:31:31 AM

You did a risky move and seems like it was an unwise idea. But thinking the chance for your new token to climb high can make you feeling excitement but the chance is 50-50 and that makes someone difficult to keep high.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

at least it is good that you realize you are making a risky move. and so long as you are comfortable with the huge risk you are taking i say it is ok to do it.
a lot of us, including me, are not comfortable with such risks specially in a bear market like this which is starting to show the signs of panic sells and when that happens no altcoin is going to be safe from the wrath of panic sellers

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

No risk No reward! Nonetheless, your decision to take risky move should be based on sound judgment not on the premise of taking risk for risk sake. Calculated risk would position you for a greater reward in the future!

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

it's real risk to go all in for 1 crypto. Usually I like to have diversified portfolio of 4-5 coins at least. You can earn really well from your choice and also you can lose.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:48:10 AM

Wow you have all the confidence of this TRON to make a profit for you. Anyways, it's a good decision I do hope for a TRON to continue to grow and make at $0.1 by next month. Good luck bro
Road445

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:50 AM

Maybe you should be wary of TRX, because most of the time this token is just a hype, and I'm not optimistic about it.
This coin has no backbone, so what supports such a large market value?

phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:09:34 AM

Might be a good play as TRON has their test-net launch in the next few days. But in the current market, who knows what will happen.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:14:19 AM

Yes, it's a very risky move, especially if this is a big amount of money for you.
I believe that you know that it's not good to put all your eggs into the same basket, because if this basket falls you will break all your eggs.
It was safer to just let your money spread into more altcoins.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

I do not think it is wise to invest all your money into one token at the moment. My advice would be to look for good projects with low market caps and spread the money between them. Tron looking at their very long roadmap has already achieved a high market cap. It was significantly lower only Q4 last year.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:46:25 AM

I checked the TRX market and  i see that this coins is one of those coins that are not affected by market price fall down in which most of the coins are really in difficult situation right now but i just hope that you made the right decision of pouring all of your capital to only this coin that maybe the coins you have disposed are all crap in which TRX are much better than them. Good luck!
Igromania

Activity: 320
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:34 AM

I think that was a very risky thing to do, personally I have this coin in General is not credible, hope you bought Tron on a small amount of money.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: