Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:00:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what affects the price?  (Read 1691 times)
wilburwilbur (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

what might be the reason why bitcoin's price is going down?
what are the major things that can greatly influence bitcoin?
answers would be fully appreciated Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:29:55 PM

bitcoin slowly went down this year, from almost 20k USD last December and went down at a significant price

This is nothing but the natural behavior of all the market and this is how they used to behave, and this is how the professional used to sell their stakes to the amateur traders. The price is going down because of huge selling off from the Big exchange Mt.Gox and demand & supply are the major things which really influence the bitcoin price to a great extent. If you are thinking to buy the bitcoin in the bad market situations like right now going on then you just need to eliminate the emotions and then plan your trades to face the win to win situation.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Ahmed28

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:40:45 PM

that's a good question that even me want to know it answers . but i think one of the things that affected the most the price of btc is the big amount of miners
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:41:53 PM

Lots of people got scammed and existed this great industry. That s why I hate crypto anonymity and personally support any move which can end it and reduce the number of scammers around.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:43:30 PM

The public perception and the existing economic conditions affects the price of bitcoin
Tisubasha

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:03 PM

In Indonesia alone, Bank Indonesia expressly prohibits transactions using Bitcoin among individuals.
The reason, the prohibition of Bitcoin for financial service providers is regulated in Bank Indonesia Regulation Number 18 Year 2016 on the Implementation of Payment Transaction Processing.
Currently, common coin offers allow Bitcoin startup to obtain funding through digital tokens publishing.
iconternal

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I think the price of this bitcoin may fall as well as seasonal prices, as well as the number of bad news affecting selling panics, resulting in the decline in bitcoin prices.

ANYONE
(ANY)   www.any-one.org   (ANY)
Investment Platform
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:47:24 PM

I think most of the time, the biggest factor that affects bitcoin prices is the country's erratic policy.
If policy is friendly, the price of bitcoin will rise sharply.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

1. the existence of a big bubble in bitcoin (ie $20k) and needing a burst.
2. lots of FUD that have been coming out non stop
3. lots of rich whales who have made a huge amount of money because of the bubble and they now want the price to drop so that they can buy even more bitcoin with all that money so they are manipulating the price.
4. lots of newbie weak hands who have been filled with fear and have been selling their bitcoin like crazy.
5. the altcoin dumps that forces people to sell their shitcoins to bitcoin then sell bitcoin to go back to fiat and that causes a bigger drop

There is a FOMO brewing...
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

There are Several factors affecting the price, one of them is media releases giving negative news about bitcoin. Demand and supply also affect the price. There are only limited supply of bitcoin, i believe not more than 20 million is available. Once the supply increased and the demand is limited, the price will automatically go up.

Derek86

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:00:10 PM

no one would have perfect answer for that, but I heard there is a law from US called CLOUD, which enables government to track crypto holders or something
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

Lots of people got scammed and existed this great industry. That s why I hate crypto anonymity and personally support any move which can end it and reduce the number of scammers around.

I didn't expect to see bitcoin again on this level after a good news in G20 summit but I think scammed ICO's really affect the market.
FUD news can also be a reason why this thing's happening but still not so sure about it. Cryptocurrency have a negative image in the public until now but I hope more good news to come so investors will come in and the market will back to bull run.
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:03:55 PM

When it started, it was attributed to Chinese regulations,  then Chinese new year,  then Korean crack down on exchange fees. Now I don't know what the issue is again.

From stats posted,  it is also attributed to a definite pattern which postulate that bitcoin starts at a low every year then pick up by Q3.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:07:23 PM

Its mostly demand and supply that affects the price, but when it comes to bitcoin the price is manipulated by the whales by creating two conditions according to their needs, hype and panic. By doing this they become successful in controlling the price.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:16:40 PM

I think that now there is a market manipulation. Because all the emerging news in the media necessarily try to give a negative connotation, even if they are not of the original negative color. In fact, BTC becomes faster and cheaper, other new is just a noise, it could be an official payment only in Japan and Korea and nothing changed other counties just study it and started work on laws. IMHO this is a great example of achieving a high level of recognition of the Crypto-currency on the governments level.

Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

I think its the demand of bitcoin, im not sure but i think it is. Because if there are many people buying bitcoin the price will fall so that many people will more buy because its good to buy if the price is low. Then if theres a low demand then the bitcoin will increase. Thats what i think Smiley
keping1

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

the reason is because a lot of bitcoin withdrawal at the end of the year up to chinese new year and also a lot of news that makes bitcoin investors pull their bitcoin.

the main cause affecting the rise and fall of bitcoin prices in my opinion is the demand and stock bitcoin available. as more and fewer bitcoin purchases and stocks will make bitcoin prices rise and vice versa when demand is fewer than the available stock in the market, prices will tend to fall
AlexS_off

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

Currently, there are many market participants who are doing everything to drop the BTC rate. I think those players bought in the media of negative news, call Facebook, Twitter, Google to ban any advertising of crypto. And the results of such negative work we are now seeing - quotes of all cryptocurrencies are falling every day. It seems to me that recognition of BTC as a means of payment not only in Japan and Korea, but also in other countries will help to correct the situation. But now nobody wants to do it.

|| MENSARII ||
WORLD’S FIRST EVER CRYPTOCURRENCY CREDIT UNION (https://www.mensarii.io/)
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:37:44 PM

There are bad news and good news about BTC affecting the price of BTC, but it seems that there is more bad news now. Both Facebook and Google have banned encrypted ads.

nhanhzam

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:39:04 PM

Mostly the news and people emotions.
FOMO and FUD affects the price greatly
But don't forget the Whales controlling and manipulating the market. They create Pump and Dump, especially in small Alts market.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: