Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:51:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Wow Eth is basically at November's price.  (Read 202 times)
mc.craigsvictor (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:56:16 AM

Do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.So what can be the explanation for what's happening now? Thoughts?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

Bitcoin fallen has made all other coins fall with it and many ICO suffers even more..... however I think this will have a end in 2-3 months and then we will rise again because there are no big problems/criticity in ETH blockchain..
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

Do you think we will dip under 400 usd? At the same time, a lot of Ether based alts are actually holding their ground. Now THIS, I don't think I have seen before.So what can be the explanation for what's happening now? Thoughts?
Anyone can not say the truth. It is online and called cryptocurrency, anything is possible, down or up.
But Ethereum coins price going down and down everyday, I think its gives a a signal that bitcoin will pump huge anytime.
So, I think everybody should hodl Bitcoin besides Ethereum.
Try for good and wait for see the best something.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

Really nice price to re-enter. If you are holding ethereum from 1400$ you can averege down your price buy x2 of your holdings and get your profits in few weeks.
Market is crashing but its going to end really soon.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:28:18 AM

This is the worst period I have seen in the past 2 and a half years although when ETH suffered the problems with the DAO the drop was also very dramatic in percentage terms. I plan to ride this out and sit on the ETH I have right now with a strategy that it will be worth 50 - 100% more when things recover. This is also a good time to be buying more of what you like.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:50 AM

i think this is just the start of the ethereum drop!

right now the panic is just starting in ETH market. so far it was all about bitcoin and how its drop causes the other drops but now it is starting to look pretty bad for ethereum too and since it had a huge dump, everyone holding it is starting to panic and we all know that panic sellers always crash any market.

i think ETH can fall down to $100 and below too.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
atlantis123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:42:38 AM

right now the panic is just starting in ETH market. so far it was all about bitcoin and how its drop causes the other drops but now it is starting to look pretty bad for ethereum too and since it had a huge dump, everyone holding it is starting to panic and we all know that panic sellers always crash any market.

If it goes to 100 USD like you say it would be a dark day.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:16:45 AM

I think the prices we see here are rather low. I do not think you're going to fall less than 400 bucks. We are in a great reception right now. If i have cash money, i made a definite investment Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

It doesn't matter, even good if that price is low. People can afford them buying more Ethereum when the price is adequate
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:42 AM

many scam projects today are affecting the growth of ethereum, recently we can see denaro, whether tomorrow is there anymore?
indeed the average crypto is stuck, but I think this is what makes the price of ethereum falling, such as losing fans and his community.
JMD07

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2018, 12:37:29 PM by JMD07

I'm not expecting for ethereum to go dip with this price but it's a reality that cryptocurrency is volatile price with lot of surprises. Indeed, This is a good opportunity to buy ethereum at cheaper price. Don't panic this will bounce back soon.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:00:04 AM

You need to keep your position and stop panicking if the price drop at 400$ for each Ether. Ethereum is a great technology that is here to stay and bring value to this world.

zetoteam
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

There is a lot of weight on the market from the lack of SEC guidance. Until we see some regulatory guidance, I don't think we'll see the start of  the next bull run.
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:18 AM

Yeah exactly ETH is down and still going down the more. Many people are no longer doing ICO at the moment because of the bearish market that's why I think ETH price is going down.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:10:48 AM

If it goes to 100 USD like you say it would be a dark day.

another way to look at it is to see Ethereum going to what its really worth not 10 times higher than that in a huge bubble. and going to real value is not a "dark day" it is a good sign that market is going back to its healthier state and also good projects may have some chance at growing if the biggest bubble among altcoins bursts.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:54 AM

This is the handiwork of the market makers, I read in January when Ethereum price has rally that the price is going back to $400, I was wondering how this is going to be but today we are at the price, the wise thing to do in this space is not to struggle with the market forces but use it to ones advantage, this is the right time to be buying Ethereum now especially for ICOs investors
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:24:04 AM

The price of ETH might be plummeting, but that does not signify the end and we can't outrightly predict if it will fall more. Cryptocurrency is volatile, nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. Which means there might be another rise. That Bitcoin is plunging, will sure affect some altcoins. Although some are still floating high despite the nature of market at this time. What is responsible for this at this time is what nobody can outrightly say. Some are of the opinion that it is because of the exchanges that are moving out of Japan and different other opinions. Everyone has right to his or her own opinion. Which means we cannot hold u yo one cause.
madgtr

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

I think that this is the chance to invest more in Eth and ICOs as well. I don't think cryptocurrencies are a bubble that's about to burst any time soon. So I do believe the market will go up again.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:16 PM

Bitcoin fallen has made all other coins fall with it and many ICO suffers even more..... however I think this will have a end in 2-3 months and then we will rise again because there are no big problems/criticity in ETH blockchain..

I still wonder why the price are keep on falling despite of many good news in the past weeks. Well, there might be a price manipulation but I also believe that this market will bounce within 2mos. The price of ETH and BTC are very low, its good to buy and hold on it for good until the price spike high again.
nambunamba

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:56:05 PM

its because the effect of the FUD. twitter ban of ico ads makes big effect and also there is 2 crypto market on japan that closed make it even worst. Many bad news lately that make crypto so dire right now. just hold your coins my friends and hope the market will be good.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: