Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin have bottom prices?  (Read 146 times)
threesome333 (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:06:34 AM

There are some altcoin like: ADA, XLM, XVG, TRX, IOTA. Which altcoin have bottom prices?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:16:53 AM

NEM Price Seemingly Finds a Bottom at $0.45. It's become increasingly difficult to look at cryptocurrency price charts without cringing. The current market sentiment is a lot more bearish than we have seen in recent years. All of this will only lead to more losses across all markets in the coming hours and ...
Briella18

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:22:38 AM

lots of nice coins are now in the lowest price, for example, digibyte, sia coin, NEM, and many others, you can buy one of these I mentioned earlier
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:26:33 AM

Mostly all cryptocurrency in the bottom now, and usually crypto that in the bottom and long consolidation will pump soon, and i just bought AION and UTK, hopefully will pump soon and give nice profit. Now just relax and wait for that, patiently is key to get profit in crypto market.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

There are some altcoin like: ADA, XLM, XVG, TRX, IOTA. Which altcoin have bottom prices?
Support levels for ada are 0.15 and 0.1. You can take half of at a price of 0.15 and take the other half at 0.1
JJriver

Activity: 173

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:37:00 AM

It is necessary to analyze the diagrams in order to understand what price is supposed to be bottom. Now by the way, it is almost for all coins is close to this. So you can safely replenish the portfolio for future profits. The list at you worthy, only it will be necessary for some coins to expect lifting above a year.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
liangweicha

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

If you want to focus on a few more cheap tokens, so you can focus on the recent list on exchange tokens, so may have a lower price, because most of the time these tokens, breaks down.

nguyenhoven

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:03 AM

I wondering how it is possible to say that. It depends on so many factors from which many we just can't predict. You should find the project you believe in and stick to that.

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
Jerical13

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:15:05 AM

it seems to me that for a long time it will be really difficult to make any forecasts.I hope that we will see the growth of coins constantly for the endless decline in the exchange rate should end
elpsycongro

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

repeatedly there were situations when many coins have soared in price even though not filed with these signs.I hope that in the near future the rate will increase very soon

phun.io
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

phun.io - The Social Gambling Game

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:25:14 AM

We might see even lower prices still according to charts. However these are bargains at these prices.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:26:24 AM

None, remember the recent price crash is because BTC is in a bear trend and when its bull trend start Altcoins would still suffer more, this is a big problem for Altcoins because from experience they have never being immuned to the price rally of BTC. The are good projects but not at the bottom price
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:42:02 AM

SCS with lower supply, and lower price. XRP also at the bottom price. ADA still good with the bottom price, I think this one can be considered to invest right now. (Based on coinmarketcap).
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:55:22 AM

For you to know the altcoin that is at the bottom price, you need to put so many factors into consideration:
1. You need to know the price when it was at ICO level and If it is a community coin, at what price what it listed.
2. You need to check the historical data, to know the lowest sell price overtime till date and compare to the highest sell price.
3. Check the total supply and amount in circulation.
With this, i believe you will be able to determine the bottom prices of the altcoins that suit your interest.
I also think you need to do more research on the prospects of that altcoin, so as not to fall victim of pump and dump altcoins.
DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Now it seems to us that all the coins are at the bottom. But we can not know exactly what will happen with the crypto market tomorrow. Most probably it will continue to fall and today's prices will seem high.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:54:22 PM

All coins are at the bottom but you can check all from top 100 and check their charts so you can see their ICO price and all time high price
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

All coins are at the bottom but you can check all from top 100 and check their charts so you can see their ICO price and all time high price

What I know for now is that coin is not the lowest coin because all altcoin is decreasing, And if you want to invest better you invest in Ethereum because it has potency good and can invest long term because recently Bitcoin very down and have a price crash
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

NEM Price Seemingly Finds a Bottom at $0.45. It's become increasingly difficult to look at cryptocurrency price charts without cringing. The current market sentiment is a lot more bearish than we have seen in recent years. All of this will only lead to more losses across all markets in the coming hours and ...

Unfortunately, NEM was among the losers last month and the coin lost over 88%. Thus, I would not recommend anybody to bet on it - who knows, what if it does not recover? Pick Stellar - I believe in this altcoin future.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:53:50 PM

Most of the altcoins are already past the bottom. Verge has a good entry point at the moment due to the recent drop.

Check out this video: https://bestcrypto.tv/720/altcoins-are-leading-the-way-a-bull-run-is-coming-soon/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: