Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:35:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Very Unpredictable  (Read 1215 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

yeah it's hard to predict in this shit market. the best thing to do is short term trading
take an opportunity to get profit, dont hold it in long term or you will get lose
Exactly,  long term holding isn't effective right now and it mostly won't give us profit as we expected. I did also a short trading system and it seems to be good, it could made us easily to switch another coin if we think there is something we might get.
The more risky it is the more chances that you can also gain a lot, but before you jumped to this type of style you need to have a much larger exposure and experience as timing is very important when you are selecting coins to invest in a short period of time, be realistic and find more knowledge while you are engaging with short term trading.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:06:15 PM

Cryptocurrency prices are very clear, it will be very difficult to predict because these prices are influenced by the demand in the exchange and are influenced by the developments, when there is good news about the development of cryptocurrency, prices will always move. you predict.
I think the people here right now wasn't having firm decisions all over the cryptocurrency. They're just based on the news and not having proper knowledge over the current situation. If we won't be learning more serious we won't learn to motivate ourselves in facing those challenges behind us right now.
rizkyx56

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

yeah it's hard to predict in this shit market. the best thing to do is short term trading
take an opportunity to get profit, dont hold it in long term or you will get lose
Exactly,  long term holding isn't effective right now and it mostly won't give us profit as we expected. I did also a short trading system and it seems to be good, it could made us easily to switch another coin if we think there is something we might get.
The more risky it is the more chances that you can also gain a lot, but before you jumped to this type of style you need to have a much larger exposure and experience as timing is very important when you are selecting coins to invest in a short period of time, be realistic and find more knowledge while you are engaging with short term trading.
of course we must have knowledge about it. we must learn about technical trading
it is very important that we can get in internet. just do your own research

elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:00:32 AM

Each exchange has its own specific features in terms of exactly how it holds competitions among projects that will receive a listing. This should not be a secret to anyone, but many exchanges in this regard are very corrupt, the administrators of some exchanges, as well as people close to them, sell votes in order to get personal profit for the listing.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:05:11 AM

with this current market it is more hard to predict on when and which coin will go green and red in the coming days and months but with perseverance in keeping an eye with every movement of investments we have i think we still do have a chance to predict a little.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:18:53 AM

It is obvious that all the crypto coins are very unpredictable due to very un-regulated market and the price is determined by the market force. But, some of the coin which are Top-10 or 20 are a little less volatile than the others. If you compare the Bitcoin and Ether then the decline is less because other coins are already declined more than 30 or 50 times. And, I suggest you to invest in BNT which is very less volatile to the market force.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:57:54 AM

For holding a period of 2 years or more it may not be a problem. but to hold a period of several months or a few weeks you have to do something so that the value of your assets does not continue to decrease. the chart gives a certain picture of the price that will occur. you're right for now short term is better, but risk still quite large, keep safety!
zwindlerious

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:00:30 AM

manipulation, thats one thing i hate being in the crypto, even though crypto was built by a system of decentralize one yet some has find a way to manipulate it on their own advantage
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

Altcoin investment is very unpredictable. Trading in mercatox for example; I wont pointpick a name of a coin for respect also, but I wonder why the coins there that are listed just by the voting strategy defeated a coin that's been listed through paying the exchange. What I try to mean is I invest on this certain coin there that is listed there because they paid mercatox. Then I just ignore investing the other coin there that are just being listed there because they win the voting process. And I also do a thorough research before I invest like their website,social media sites,team and whitepaper, so in your mind I think you'll better invest to the other one that pay the exchange right? And that time they are still roughly at 5 gwei each the two coins.
Now a 3 or 4 weeks later, the one blooming in price instead is the coin that won the voting. And the one Im investing is still stagnant. God damn it. I hate trading anymore. So tire trading already, no luck on it, urghh..
in my opinion this is a mistake, you are only focusing on mercatox without knowing another exchange market and immediately say that by trading, you just don't cover it all so this is a learning too

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: