Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:29:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1323 times)
Testme (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

As a Bitcoin investor, i am not losing my hope already we have seen Bitcoin growth in previous year. It will increase but people who are selling now or weak hand who bought them at the very low price, so we have to wait and watch how a market will tend to increase in the coming months.
Eragon54

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

Bitcoin will shine more. I mean it really is experiencing large crisis and investors think that bitcoin will go down. Apparently, theres no proof and bitcoin is still running until today. Hope we could expect more in the years.
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:47:25 PM

$18000|

As a bitcoinerim always satisfied with bitcoin. The crisis makes bitcoin market dull. But I believe that it can overcome slowly and come back into that proud position.High popularity and trust on bitcoin of bitcoiner are the strong pillars of bitcoin to save from the end of bitcoin.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

Since its ath of 20K last year December, bitcoin is declining. The price has dropped to $6000 in February and now it's gone to below $7000. But as we have seen time after time, the price eventually increases after hitting a bottom. And that will happen again, now that Bitcoin has dropped to $6500 today. The price will soon reach 10K again and will continue to soar.

Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

$18000|

I think the next bitcoin will stop falling and start to recover. I think bitcoin will stop falling next week. Then it starts to recover, and in the next two months, the price of bitcoin will return to $20,000. And then continue to break through
Kingjagat

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:57:15 PM

$18000|

I think the next bitcoin will stop falling and start to recover. I think bitcoin will stop falling next week. Then it starts to recover, and in the next two months, the price of bitcoin will return to $20,000. And then continue to break through

I think It will increase but the people who sell now or the weak hand who bought it for a very low price, so we have to wait and see how the market will tend to increase in the coming months.
I did not lose my expectations because we had seen the growth of Bitcoin in the previous year.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

Tomato soup and bacon pizza here.

Without drinks and food the hero is no good.

PS: Take a look at the complete timeline. Erlier bumps that seems small today could have been huge the days they were on.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
maurofda

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 07:59:51 PM

Ultimately, Bitcoin doesn't have reasons to colapse. There is why I still believe in its long term raising and all the cryptocurrencies ecosystems development.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

Of course just like others's opinion here, I'm still very bullish about bitcoin and the graph shows that sooner or later it will bounce back and can even hit another all-time-high.  Although it continues to slide and their is pressure amongst investors to sell this coins, I will rather just hold and see how it goes at the end of the year.

There is no way that the bears will remain on top, it will be a continues battle and I'm sure that the bull will somewhat regain the sentiments of the investors and we will see reversal after reversal before the end of 2018.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
earnetheasy

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:10:50 AM

Not yet mate, I don’t see anything to fear just not yet. Price rise and fall is quite normal. Many factors play role to affect the price. There are already some little good news around Bitcoin. I believe very soon we will see the turn in price. Obviously it’s getting better and better every year.
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:17:54 AM

we'll see, I'll rip the bitcoin beyond 18,000 $ again, it can happen if there's a lot of news about bitcoin excess and bring in a lot of enthusiasts
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:36:08 AM

Yes, we watched this price a year ago. Bitcoin was then on top and broke all records. But now people will also invest in bitcoin money and the market will start to grow. Maybe not as then, but the growth should be

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
DarLim11

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

With the past price of bitcoin and how it did bahaved it could probably reach a new all time high. Though it may take a very long time for that again to be reached.

Lets just wait try to see how bitcoin will behave in this new environment that it is facing. New regulations can affecr greatly the price of bitcoin.
jmlona

Activity: 279
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:26:11 AM

I think we're going to break 6k but won't fall lower than 5k. There's strong support right now but no upward pressure so the bears can keep coming and attacking at these low prices.

CRYPTFUNDER.IO ▼ Disruptive Funding for Startup ICOs
Join Our ICO Now!  ≡  Whitepaper | One Pager
Twitter   Facebook    Youtube    Medium    Telegram    ANN Thread
gaurav82

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I think price will range bound around $10000 this year and it will cross its high next year. Because the trend of purchasing crypto currency is increasing.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:45:26 AM

The most beautiful scenario is that it will be down to $ 3000. But it will not go down in this batch as it will make the buyers feel frustrated. It will fall down slowly to $ 6,500 and will rise to $ 8000-9000 and then down to $ 5,000 and will rise to $ 7000-8000 and continue to fall to $ 3000-4000. This will make it easier for buyers to accept.
fokinlipat

Activity: 187
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Bitcoin prices have not increases every year. There had been decrease as well in 1 year intervals for some instances. However, I think that crypto investments are only for long term. These days people are using for short term trading and some are even relying on it completely for their living. This is not correct approach in my opinion.

To get a good amount with your investment, you need to leave it for 4-5 years. In case of stocks, one has to wait for 30-40 years for similar returns.
jeremypwr
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 5009

🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year. 
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

Based on the graph shown, I am optimistic that bitcoin price will most likely to increase next month and hoping that it will end the resistance starting next month. For those who had invested bitcoin, you must have to hold your bitcoin for good meaning a year or more so that you don't need to worry much and just keep on monitoring and be updated. And for those who happen to plan to invest bitcoin, now is the right time while price is still low.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: