Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:50:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1323 times)
albina1981.albina

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

Bearish trend will be replaced by bullish, the turn is close, you can probably already buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:19:34 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

other investors are selling their btc now for the fear that bitcoin will come to an end. however, they are wrong in their evaluation and action towards their btc holdings. i do not know why they lose hope in fact the graph shows that btc price will eventually fall its market price and relatively will raise in a period of time. As the figure shiws that bitcoin never fail to recover its market price after after its market price fall down instead the bitcoin price became higher and higher each year that passes by. that is why i am hoping that one day i could invest and afford to buy at least 1 btc.
I think the graph is good and it shows the prices of bitcoin since the start. As this poster says he hopes one day to have one bitcoin but I think many people that bought before last year were able to buy many bitcoins due to the much lower prices. At the moment the price of bitcoin is low volatile and is not moving as much as last year so we need to be patient.

laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:30:58 AM

A very important factor is that the whole industry is growing. On the exchange a large number of crypto-currencies. And between their course and the course of bitcoin, until recently, there was an inverse correlation: when bitcoin grew, all other crypto-currencies necessarily fell. Now this correlation is smeared and has become almost invisible.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

We really don't know what possible happen to bitcoin maybe after few years bitcoin die or bitcoin is still alive in cryptoworld and becom very high more. Maybe this year the price will decrease more or it will increase again. All possible price of the bitcoin it's up us because we are only who buy and sell bitcoin. We need to support bitcoin because even they don't have bitcoin we don't have too.
coinlawyer

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:19 PM

Unfortunatelly I can't say that BTC willl continue its growth in price this year, as we all hope for. But what I beieve and I`m confident at all is that BTC wil continue its growth in the meaning of its adoption and tech development. And its due its strong community and the advantages of the whole blockchain technologhy that imo is one of the majour invent of the whole decade. As for me, I believe in bright future of this technology abd of BTC as the main representative of it. Spo the graph is only the footstage of the mountain)

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

We dont know really what will gonna happens next. Many predictions about to happen this year of bitcoin and may has still hopes this coming months that btc could recover. This current situation we have to keep calm, and be positive this time.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

The graph is a clear indication of the price trends of BTC over a period of time. But it doesn't necessary mean that that's the trend it will stick to. the prices will rise and fall but i still believe the market will recover with time and the prices will stabilize
The graph of bitcoin is getting high once again with each pump in price, do believe in bitcoin even if bitcoin price is not high, let the price of bitcoin be very high with holding for the long time, if you will make selling at low price with the market flow it will be in vain but you will have to hold your breath and wait for bitcoin price to be high, holding is the key of success in crypto currency, do not panic no matter what the situation will become, I think next few months are going to increase the price of bitcoin very high as at the end of 2018 bitcoin price will be 50k dollar or more than this.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 05:46:47 PM

Still having trust in Bitcoin. It will overcome all the damages getting in last few month.
Tolik18101988

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:48:58 PM

Бyдeт pocти ввepx к кoнцy 2018 бyдeт oкoлo $26000

stephanirain

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

Freshdice.com

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

Hi there,  as you can see in the graph, it shows the bitcoin currency and it is changing every year.  Also this will show that the bitcoin currency increasing every year.  Bitcoin increases every time and every year.  The thing here is that if this graph shows the increase of bitcoin currency, it will show also increasing for this but there is a time that it will change and decrease its value.

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Arshanty

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:21:35 PM

I did not lose hope because I had seen the growth of Bitcoin in the previous year. It will increase but the people who are selling now the price is very low, so we have to wait and see how the market will tend to increase in the coming months...
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:36:53 PM

$18000|

Bitcoin has proven to be the most successful virtual currency in the world. Bitcoin valuation is the highest among other cryptocurrencies, It proves that investments in bitcoin will give long-term benefits
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

Man first I want to say that I like your graph, it isn't an image and did you just created it alone or do you have pattern and pasted it as a thread?

There are some other years that bitcoin move quietly and that is possible to happen, we may not know if this year is going to be the repetition of that sequence. I don't have an idea on what will happen next but I have the believe that it will pump soon.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Felix$$

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:48:54 PM

Bitcoin will come back to $ 18,000. So, waiting for $ 18,000  Wink
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:59:13 PM

Do not worry about the price of bitcoin today, it does not matter in the end. Nothing can destroy this technology.
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:03:50 PM

Analysts of the Danish Saxo Bank say that by 2020 the bitcoins will grow to 60 thousand US dollars, but this price will not last long.  Many online traders are speculating about the price of 25, 31 and more thousand dollars as early as 2018.  Financial analysts come to such conclusions due to the fact that there is an organic issue of bitcoins in the amount of 21 million units.  At the moment, the turnover is already 68% - that is, about 16 million bitcoins.  When the limit is exhausted, the crypto currency will cost fabulous money.  Financiers, predicting rapid inflation of cues, are focusing on too high volatility of the product.  The price jumps by an average of 10%, and one day it can fall sharply down.  In addition, some countries are afraid of the outflow of state capital, so they infringe and prohibit the exchange of trade in crypto currency.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:04:12 PM

$18000|

The emergence and implementation of investor protection tools, the legalization of crypto-currencies in certain jurisdictions, the arrival of major players in the industry, and, in general, the change of the general trend from "HYIP" to constructivism and attempts at self-regulation. I believe that the influence of these factors will contribute to the growth of the market in the medium term.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:12:01 PM

$18000|

If you look closely at the chart you will see that from 2013 to 2015 bitcoin fell in price. Then the fall was in the hundreds of dollars and a lot of people sold their coins in that period. How many people do you think will be able to keep calm when this fall is repeated but now the fall will be in the thousands of dollars?
Doych

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:17:20 PM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year. 
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.

Definitely we will see 18-20k! I hope that we will go higher ... And now only hold!)
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:26:20 PM

As we can see on the chart between 2013-2015 the proce dropped a lot from 1000$ to almost 400$ so thats awhat 60% drop without any major increase happening. I think the same thing is happening now, the price reached a new record at 19.000$ and after a few months it dropped to 6000$. Again thats over a 60% fall in just a few weeks and the history is repeating again. The price will surely go up in the next years but I think it will take a while until the price is going to reach again 19.000$ and after that go even higher.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: