Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1321 times)
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:07:16 PM

Bitcoin has survived in the days past from it starting we saw how bitcoin move from less then a dollar to above $19000 before the end of 2017 and the present fall in price of bitcoin is just volatility in action and the operation of the economic law of demands and supply and at that when the demands for bitcoin will recover again and we will see more steady rise in bitcoin price in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:13:57 PM

Nice graphic and it looks like a diving board to me but i prefer to deal in facts and talk about the lightning
network being nothing more than a system of banking hubs, rip-off $55 fees from the miners and no one trusts
bitcoin these days and letting the market trend be your friend.

Pipe dreams don't rock my boat and I got out at $18k and to be frank I don't think I foresee the need
to buy back in to this market.

Some posts here are loaded with lead weights and some seem to be filled with hot air or am I the only one
who has noticed and dare speak out.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
marmeladko

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Maybe we won't see Bitcoin which worth $ 15,000-20,000 in this summer, but it can recover to $ 9,000 and higher to the end of the autumn. I hope that whales don't dump price below $ 6 k.

Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 08:42:18 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

This graph give me a hope to hold my btc. It shows how fluctuated btc in previous year. So I am thinking to hold it. I think it will raise again .

MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

Yes, price will increase every year.
Rise of price is not linear function.. is exponential function, moving up
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Base on the chart then we will see another good price for this year. We just have to endure all these challenges thats going through. I'll believe with those speculations that it can reach $30,000 but we habe to see it first recover and go back to 5 digits.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BelieveInBTC

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:06:58 AM

I think that Bitcoin price will continue to increase but I would like to focus on new things that might be implemented in Bitcoin. Lightning network will make transactions faster and cheaper. It will decrease the load of the whole chain. However it isn't not a perfect solution because you still have to broadcast a transaction when you open a new channel or close existing one. Now microtransactions will be possible.

AntonOlegovich

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

The founder and CEO of Fundery Eduard Lanchev remembered the proverb from the stock market. "The stock market says if my grandmother buys stocks, it's time for me to sell.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:17:27 AM

$18000|

I think next time the value of the bitcoin will continue to increase.Many people already become a beneficiary of the bitcoin, bitcoin has already helped so many people especially in the finances of the people.
Bitcoin has become an aid for financial stability of many people.
tumis

Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

In my opinion, it will be a little different. Sooner or later, the price will rebound up. However, this will not happen quickly. Many things are unclear. Some people need to cool down and get used to the changes. I think we have 3-4 months ahead of us when the price will rather fall down.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Well, as usuall Bitcoin will still increase every year. It may experience a very hard fall, but it will always recover, because there are a lot of investors whos waiting for the perfect entry point. So, it always goes the same, the only thing that differs is how much would be the new ATH.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:16:35 AM

Bitcoin will just continue to increase for the incoming years for sure because that is the pattern of bitcoin, it will have lows but in majority in the next coming years the price will increase and increase and that is because the demand for bitcoin is growing and the popularity of bitcoin is getting bigger and bigger and that is the reason for us to expect that we will see more expensive.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:22:25 AM

In my opinion, going through the price variation that has happened in the past price will stabilize for a short around the current price within $7500 for few more months. Later the same will move forward increasing little by little to reach the ath that was reached months back.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:38:24 AM

think that Bitcoin price will continue to increase but I would like to focus on new things that might. The price of bitcoin increased and all coin increased.
_noname_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:45:33 AM

Bitcoin will simply keep on increasing for the approaching a long time without a doubt since that is the example of bitcoin, it will have lows yet in dominant part in the following coming years the cost will increment and increment and that is on account of the interest for bitcoin is developing and the prominence of bitcoin is getting greater and greater and that is the purpose behind us to expect that we will see more costly.
adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

I think bitcoin can be much more grater than it is now. I am sure the graphics will change in the future when bitcoin will be rising

The best is yet to come!
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

There are big decreases and increases in bitcoin prices in the period. Every 5 years the price drops and goes back up.
I hope the prices become old and rise. But I have no hope.
Marcus Kohen

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

Most likely bitcoin will be fixed at the same position and will level off for another few months, and after the summer he will grow up to the level of last year to 20K max. The same situation we saw last year. I think it would be a similar leap
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:21:12 PM

I'm sure that the crypto market is now turning in the opposite direction! the price of bitcoin this year will surprise us still pleasantly! demand will grow, and the supply will be less! now announced big wallets decided to go to the market!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I think this year will be not as 2017, so we will not see x10, because we started at around 12k, good result for us will be 25k. thats enough.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: