Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1321 times)
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:45:19 PM

Bitcoin is going through hard days now, but all this is temporary and in the future we expect a price explosion. He'll surprise us.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:53:14 PM

I believe that price will not only recover from the recent fall but also it will reach a new all-time high level in this year itself. We should not ignore the statistic that Bitcoin is rising much more than the actual price after the correction. This time, I am expecting the return of big whales and institutional investors but the market is comparatively matured (thanks to the correction) and it will reduce the overall volatility and panic situation. I am bullish on crypto in short as well as in super long term.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

I hope this it goes to $50000 at least. I know I am little optimistic but there is some probability of that happening as well.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:13:44 PM

I believe that price will not only recover from the recent fall but also it will reach a new all-time high level in this year itself. We should not ignore the statistic that Bitcoin is rising much more than the actual price after the correction. This time, I am expecting the return of big whales and institutional investors but the market is comparatively matured (thanks to the correction) and it will reduce the overall volatility and panic situation. I am bullish on crypto in short as well as in super long term.

Same here bud, those big whales plays a great role during that time as they can control a great value of bitcoin. Hopefully soon those big whales may return as the value of bitcoin may increase to give a great chance of those users who want to have a great profit. Though, we can't predict the possible situation but I believe someday by this year it will be great return of the value as a spectacular value which all of us never expected to be that great value.
lida311993

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:30:30 PM

I think that now there was the strongest drawdown of all that bitcoin has ever experienced, but in the future it will only increase in price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Same here bud, those big whales plays a great role during that time as they can control a great value of bitcoin. Hopefully soon those big whales may return as the value of bitcoin may increase to give a great chance of those users who want to have a great profit. Though, we can't predict the possible situation but I believe someday by this year it will be great return of the value as a spectacular value which all of us never expected to be that great value.
I think after the big dump the next big thing is the pump. I believe that the market will not going to go down forever the amazing features of bitcoin make it the more popular in the near future even today bitcoin is really becoming more trend. I think soon bitcoin will rich 50$ and it will not take a lot of time maybe it is verry soon.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

I wish I could continue this adorable graphic  Smiley BTC WILL BE ALIVE. Moreover, it will cost more than now after current period cos recovery is nearby with good news from Europe unite.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

At this point, I think bitcoin has completed its downward trend. I think it will pass now. The beginning of May, which is thought to be from the beginning, was always going to rise in June. This is starting to make a little psychological impact. People are starting to invest in the name of not being late. The bales are completing their last purchase. They've done enough in the last two or three months now. After this time, I do not think it will be too much of an obstacle to the rise of bitcoin. All together we will follow the rise of bitcoin step by step.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
cryptohorsee

Activity: 229

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:43:33 PM

Next year, everything will be regulated and we will never see pumps like this. Returns from crypto are amazing, but we know that the regulations are killing crypto market, people are afraid of it.

nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:57:01 PM

I think the next bitcoin will stop falling and start to recover. The price will soon reach 10K again and will continue to soar.
lisasteca

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:37:04 PM

The current trend reminds me the period 2013-2015 when after a certain decline there was an explosion of value. This time the decline was shorter so I hope for a new and more fast explosion.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:43:13 PM

I think this year bitcoin will gonna be increase and double the price last year its been nice to buy now bitcoin because the price is cheap. As a holder that graph are not new bitcoin price going up and down.
lowellsniper

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

Will just wait in the coming months maybe, bitcoin market will rise again more than i expect, not to worry of the graph that shows bitcoin stability, it has a good development every year.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

Let us hope that the end of this year there will be a recovery in its price level, there are still people who believe and invest in bitcoin, there are still people buying bitcoins and taking advantage of this drop.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

I have been observing Bitcoin for a long time and I am certain that it will recover thanks to people who always support it no matter what the price is. Some people say that the price was going down due to people reacting to FUD and whales manipulating Bitcoin price which would allow them to buy it for a lower price. Smart, especially if you take into account that this market is still inmature. It is easy to manipulate the price if you have a few thousand bitcoins which is a lot these days but there are many people who can afford this kind of thing.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:03:16 PM

There is two sides of opinions. One side says that bitcoin and all of the cryptocurrencies are going to die, the other side tells, that bitcoin price will go to the moon, lol!
magix

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:15:45 PM

In my opinion, now the market is on recovery after a long correction! I think in the near future we will see a lateral trend for a while and accumulation of investments!
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:08:32 PM

I think that now. The market will gradually recover and by the end of the year we will be able to see the update of the previous highs! A positive news background will attract new investors to the market!
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

I think felling is very excited moment,but I see hope market value recover in this last year.i see back Bitcoin value 2017 last year cross $18K,then going to huge down Bitcoin value 2018 first to now.now I think this value recover possible but need to long time.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:49:41 AM

we can see right now that the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day, I hope that the 2018 graphics same with last year or last 2-year graphic that we can see the increasing start from April till December, we all hope that it happen in this year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: