Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think will happen next?  (Read 1323 times)
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 02:55:42 AM

actually bitcoin has also dropped dramatically in previous years, only still in small numbers, whereas now the fall of bitcoin prices has touched a large number that makes some people think that it is a scam. actually if we always pay attention to the price graph of bitcoin, bitcoin is always up and down and that's a common thing to happen. so I thought it was going to go up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
werpak321

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:02:55 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1000  |                            /   \___                           ___/   
$900    |                           |            \               ____/
$800    |                           |             |            /
$700    |                           |             |          /
$500    |                           |              \ ___/
$400    |                           |
$300    |                           |
$200    |                           |
$100    |                           |
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018
                               (YEAR 2010-2016)                             (YEAR 2017)

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

It going to happen next is bitcoin price and value will going  pumps up and up in the right and perfect time
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:45 AM

actually bitcoin has also dropped dramatically in previous years, only still in small numbers, whereas now the fall of bitcoin prices has touched a large number that makes some people think that it is a scam. actually if we always pay attention to the price graph of bitcoin, bitcoin is always up and down and that's a common thing to happen. so I thought it was going to go up.

After the huge dump or crash, bitcoins value has started to stabilize and just recently it slowly is moving up. If you notice that the price increase movement has started from slow but the speed is increasing daily. A new bullish market is now happening and its only a matter of time before we see 12k$. By December the bullish market will eventually soar up to 25k$ to 50k$.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:36:16 AM

$18000|
$17000|                                                                                                              /\
$15000|                                                                                                            /    \
$13000|                                                                                                          /        \
$11000|                                                                                                        /            \
$9000  |                                                                                                       /                \
$7000  |                                                                                                     /                   \   _______
$5000  |                                                                                                   /                       V
$4000  |                                                                                              _/
$3500  |                                                                                            /
$3000  |                                                                                          /
$2500  |                                                                                        /
$2000  |                                                                                      /
$1500  |                              _                                             ___/
$1         L_____/\_____/_____________________________________________________________
Year:      |  10 |  11 |  12 |  13 |  14 |  15 |  16 | Jan-Apr | May-Sep | Oct- Dec | Feb 2018

This graph shows the bitcoin currency in USD from the year 2010- present.  As we can see, the bitcoin currency is increasing every year. (It is based what I've read hope you understand the graph Smiley )

Bitcoin increases almost every year. So what is your opinion on what will happen next?

What will happen here is like a roller coaster ride every year have you not noticed it yest because almost every year the bitcoins drops the price and rise back up again and that huge rise up the bitcoins will have a tremendous downfall they always do that thing over and over again and that is a great thing because if that is just rising up then that is not a great thing you are spending a lot of money always when you wanted to buy them. Just thing about that those falls are an open door way in and highest is an exit
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

I do not know what will happen next because as of now i am totally confused after the highest market price for bitcoin which 19k USD and now down to 8k usd then it stabilizes a bit. I cant barely imagine if the people around the world will come.again to invest in bitcoin or will just let the system put to an end and the price will remain to 8k USD or it will fall again and come to lowet amount of it and another coins will rise up that could also achieve what bitcoin has achieve today. Yet if i had only tye chance and money to invest then probably i will invest in ether or bitcoin or both og these crypto because for sure there will be profit awaited on this proven and tested crypto.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:16:35 AM

for the next I do not know what will happen to Bitcoin in the future because the unstable Bitcoin can change at any time, but I am very sure Bitcoin will rise again as I see now the market is recovering. because my belief in Bitcoin keeps me holding it until now even though the future will fall back or rise. because besides I hold Bitcoin, I also hold Ethereum, Litecoin, and also Dogecoin for a long time to the point that I expect.
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:23:02 AM

As always bitcoin will always recover after the fall then when it rises it go down again, what will happen next is the same routine there will time that the market will turn red and there were also time that yhe market will be greener again so this what will happen in the next time the high and low or the ups and down.
Tugsukana

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

$18000|

don't lose hope bro just stay keep and calm .. bitcoin we will rise soon.. lets see if bitcoin will rise then lets celerate
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:30:41 AM

I think we will see 18k$ again, hopefully before the end of the year.  
That's not to say that waiting until next April won't be alright, but like most people this bear market has taken a bit of a toll on my portfolio.

Amen brother ! Smiley
GOOOOO Bitcoin !

but even though I am a BTC enthusiast and want it to fly
Let me be the first to call it :  "Bearrr Traaappp"  Cheesy
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

As any exchange-traded asset is subject to volatility. There will also be falls and ups. But, in my opinion, because of the limited number of bitcoins and various economic crises, I do not exclude that the price of bitcoin will be much higher than any predicted at this forum the most high prices. From all the above, there is one conclusion - now one of the best times for buying bitcoin, because analyzing the price chart, we can say that soon there will be a time of rapid movements.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

I think the market is still a speculative market, and it will not change too much in the next few years. The price of bitcoin in this market will go up and down often. In the next June, there is a chance to rise to the moon in bitcoin, the 2018FIFA world cup is opening, I guess the football match will be. There are many people who use bitcoin to bet.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
gangem07

Activity: 598
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

The chart shows that bitcoin price pump every year there will be a chance bitcoins price has a huge potential to grow and it  will reach higher price than we expected before year end because of the demand of the investors and the users will continue to increase yearly.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

I think the price of bitcoin is stabilizing around $ 10,000. Approximately in May, the price of the BTC will hit 12,000 US dollars.
In June, bitcoin will cost 15,000-16,000 US dollars. If Russia allows the use of bitcoin during the World Cup, we can expect the BTC growth to 20,000 dollars.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:47:23 AM

Bitcoin was not increases every year for there was a year that bitcoin decline than the last year price. Although a little bit difference still it was not true that bitcoin increases every year. Today is another day, and tomorrow and the future is another bitcoin new way in crypto. I'm not so sure if what will be the price of bitcoin before the end of 2018. I hope so that it is above 21k and not below.

Good job. Thanks for your good effort.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Ruffian14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:55:41 AM

I think that bitcoin price will repeat its trend from previous years. It will rise and increase its price from last year so we can expect or guess that it will reach its peaked price last year or maybe surpass $19000 before the end of the year 2018. I have high hopes in bitcoin so I really believe that it will reach that price again and also many people are already join bitcoin and it keeps on increasing every year.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:09:41 AM

The chart shows that bitcoin price pump every year there will be a chance bitcoins price has a huge potential to grow and it  will reach higher price than we expected before year end because of the demand of the investors and the users will continue to increase yearly.
right . Look at the data and compare the market capitalization in April 2017 and now you will see a big difference. This gives us more confidence in the market by the end of 2018.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:44:46 AM

I think that bitcoin price will repeat its trend from previous years. It will rise and increase its price from last year so we can expect or guess that it will reach its peaked price last year or maybe surpass $19000 before the end of the year 2018. I have high hopes in bitcoin so I really believe that it will reach that price again and also many people are already join bitcoin and it keeps on increasing every year.
it is difficult to predict if bitcoin returns to its trend again.we will not know what will happen to the future of bitcoin. because we as bitcoin users can only follow and obey the rules that exist in bitcoin.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:23:50 PM

it is difficult to predict if bitcoin returns to its trend again.we will not know what will happen to the future of bitcoin. because we as bitcoin users can only follow and obey the rules that exist in bitcoin.

In my views, I can say that bitcoin will continue to grow further than it will ever be. My assumption is that it may happen the same thing happened last quarter 4 of 2017 and you can just observe that bitcoin has just started to move forward. Hope this will push through in the coming months to come such that all investors will be rejoicing with their profit from investing bitcoin.
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

The chart of bitcoin is getting high indeed with each draw in cost, do put stock in bitcoin regardless of whether bitcoin cost isn't high, given the cost of bitcoin a chance to be high with holding for the long time, on the off chance that you will influence offering at low cost with the market to stream it will be futile yet you should hold your breath and sit tight for bitcoin cost to be high, holding is the key of accomplishment in cryptographic money, don't freeze no make a difference what the circumstance will progress toward becoming
niksxv

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:27:41 AM

I think bitcoin can grow further than it will ever be as long as many people are using it and invest on it. Bitcoin value might not be stable but it will definitely rise up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: