Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:44:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Possibility of Bitcoin's value to be zero  (Read 1847 times)
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:02:55 PM

Bitcoin will cost zero only when people stop buying or selling tokens. Nowadays cryptocurrencies maket struckture is supply and demand so when demand would be zero bitcoin will cost zero probably.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:31:15 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to be zero, but will you buy it if it goes down to $5,000? 3000? 1000? There will always be people who buy bitcoin at the right price, and as long as someone buys it, it will be valuable

First of all, Bitcoin will go to zero and there are already many statement regarding to this and many people have already answered in one of my thread, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2189330.msg21976387#msg21976387 . This will give the answer regarding, how bitcoin can reach to zero. Coming to another point regarding buying then there is always possibility to go down and people are ready to buy in that phase. It is due to that buying only that market rises again.
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

To me, if bitcoin price happens to go down along the line, it wouldn’t be as a result of the presence of other altcoins. I am of this view because I realized that anytime bitcoin looses value, almost all other altcoins also loose value. In my opinion, bitcoin would rather perform better than it is now in the next 5 to 10 years to come.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

The trend now regarding bitcoin is that it constantly goes down in every second and every minute. Is this the end of it? Will there be any possibility that its value becomes zero? Or specifically demonetised? Because for me I think 5 to 10 years from now this will happen simply because of the appearance of other alternative coins. What's your opinion about it?

No, I do not think it will happen, bitcoin will not fall to zero. When bitcoin prices go down there will be many people who buy bitcoin to get more bitcoin at cheaper prices, and bitcoin demand increases, and that can pump up the bitcoin price to increase.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

That would not be possible, because even lately the bitcoin continues to decline but always tries to rise. Naturally, because bitcoin is still a developmental stage. So I think it will not happen.
That is right, it would be impossible for a bitcoin to become zero, so don't expect it too happen, it will just come when no users will eventually believe in the power of cryptocurrency when in fact is really an impossible one, so we don't need to worry about it.
what we worry about is if all countries ban bitcoins and block their circulation because many statements say that bitcoin will disrupt their country's economy because its value is not static to make Bitcoin could be a loss or gain. value bitcoin becomes zero because of bad statements on bitcoins. but as long as the market is still alive the transaction will continue, Bitcoin value always alive and increases every year

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:51:10 PM

when the us dollar collapses and with it all other national fiats, bitcoins value will become zero

there will be no more unpopulat cryptocurrency worldwide then, because people will be poor.

a cryptocurrency focused only on beeing a cryptocurrency and wasting electricity and ressources wont be popular

bitcoin is 100% against the us dollar and the regulated world bank system, there cant be a coexistance. they are mutually excluding each other. same is with democracy and human rights, bitcoin isnt guaranteeing those.

thats inevitable.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

bitcoin will never be zero, is it because bitcoin is currently down?
Bitcoin is still a developmental stage, so it's natural that the current bitcoin price drops. Just a matter of time bitcoin will surely go back up just wait.
sergio-faucetbitcoin

Activity: 346

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:05:11 PM

This is always a possibility, but I don't think we gonna see Bitcoin going near to zero for the next few years .. even with a market crash, the price will still remain at least a few hundreds dollars.

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

I'd say it'd be impossible for the value to even drop below $1,000 at this point. Simply too many eyes are on it now. Even then, a trip down to that level would be extremely bumpy and unlikely. I'm not sure where the absolute rock bottom would be, but I'd bet it was somewhere above $1,000 in the very least. At some point the big funds and other investors would start throwing money in just to try and prop it up from completely ruining their lives lol.
Rj Manik

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:06:15 AM

I hope, We will never see that bitcoin value to be zero.And we never see it like that.Bitcoin will never lose its value. However, for some reason its market price may fall. But it will not be zero.We know bitcoin is the king of all coin.So Already bitcoin get many public response.So don't feel worry.
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:14:33 AM

I hope, We will never see that bitcoin value to be zero.And we never see it like that.Bitcoin will never lose its value. However, for some reason its market price may fall. But it will not be zero.We know bitcoin is the king of all coin.So Already bitcoin get many public response.So don't feel worry.
Bitcoin to become zero is impossible it may reduce in the value but that is not permanent. Bitcoin is already shown what it is by its price, no other coins are near to bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the different league. Never ever expect it to reach zero.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:01:31 AM

my opinion about it, bitcoin price will never goes to 0 because bitcoin has many users.
bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency in the world. the high value of bitcoin is not exist because no reason.
the demands of bitcoin is real.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

If everyone starts believing that Bitcoin value is zero only then it can happen which is practically impossible. The percieved value of bitcoin is very high and its increasing day by day . Meanwhile to make the value of bitcoin zero is to hack all the system which is also next to impossible.
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:59 PM

I don't think that bitcoin will come to value of zero. But at first place that will determine market and the users. As long as there are people who use and support bitcoin the value will not be zero. I beleive that bitcoin destiny is fully determined by its users.

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

dexentrali

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:21:23 PM

I think that this zero price possibility is always zero. Even if Bitcoin falls critically, it will be always supported, and it will start growing again. Yes, the market volatility is too high now, but it happens often.
putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

I do not think that bitcoin will be zero. I'm thinking more in a positive direction, thinking about bitcoin rises. We will not know until that happens. However it is obvious that bitcoin will not be up to zero. It's hard for that to happen.
kenelmark

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:41:53 PM

I don't think bitcoin is going to be zero, but will you buy it if it goes down to $5,000? 3000? 1000? There will always be people who buy bitcoin at the right price, and as long as someone buys it, it will be valuable
Exactly..
Bitcoin price is based on supply and demand. it has become a popular investment. there will always be buyers when the price is really low. moreover, few countries has legalized bitcoin as a currency. even Zimbabwe, a country which has no own currency, is using bitcoin as their legal currency. so, it is almost impossible that bitcoin value is going to be zero.
Froloff92

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

Bitcoin price is very volatile but the Bitcoin price will not be reset. Bitcoin price will not be zero even if a crypto money will take place in future time to replace Bitcoin.
MorganFreemanBeard

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

There is a possibility of the value to fall to zero like all other assets. Everybody can loses everything but as far as we still buy and sell bitcoin then it will always have value.
kingofrogues07

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:49:31 PM

There is low possibility to Bitcoin's value is zero Because if the price will droping the buyers are interested to buy at low price and  buy order will increase and it can not be Zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: