Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 06:52:13 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2015, 10:40:36 AM by just_me

the and this

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fildza

Activity: 322

Ask me anything if you have any problem

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 06:55:46 PM

Need to do all that thing for only 0.0001BTC ??

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 07:06:45 PM

Needd to do all that thing for only 0.001BTC ??

You get a bitcoin donation webpage for 1 full month, completely free, and may get donations during that time as well. Its a normal price of 0.05 BTC to have your own Bitcoin donation webpage at saveme.info
I am being kind and paying a little bit, and giving away a free donation page at the same time.

The Free offer is still available. First person to post indicating they want this free offer will win this.

I forgot to mention it, but I allow you 7 days to complete this, but just post here in order to get the prize I am offering. I hope you will get on it asap though.

Cheers Grin
How to use the bitcoin donation webpage when we have it ? I'm sorry for asking this but I really not understand

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Magazine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:17:39 PM

I need a donation to buy a can of coke, I am thirsty please can I have a page.
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 07:19:04 PM

Why not ask dinner or lunch ?  Wink

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 30, 2013, 07:19:58 PM

i want free page and btc

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2013, 08:22:09 PM

Magazine wins. The contest is closed.

Now Magazine, please be nice.

You will need to go to saveme.info and join the forums(forum is only for personal messaging) and send me:

1- title of your story
2- story where you explain and ask for bitcoin donations
3- your bitcoin donation address that I will display on your bitcoin donation webpage at saveme.info

Thank you very much Magazine for participating.

Congratulations to Magazine.

Cheers Grin
Wow , so he got some coke ? haha

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
fildza

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2013, 03:17:18 AM

I did not realize that the bitcoin wallet is charging 0.0005 BTC to send.

I was only going to be giving out 0.0001 and it is a bit too much to spend to send such a small amount,

so I have decided not to send the 0.0001 btc

Instead, I give Magazine an extra free week of having a bitcoin donation webpage at saveme.info

That means that Magazine has 5 free weeks.

Sorry if there is any inconvenience, but I cannot see the sense in  trying to send 0.0001 btc when I am being charged 0.0005 to send it.

Thank you again to Magazine and to other interested persons.

Good day Grin
So you dont know that the charged based on the size sent, not the amount bitcoins send

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: