Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding under the radar ICOs  (Read 472 times)
crypto_lad

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

GUYS!!!

Welltrado IS LIVE with limited 25% bonus this week!
Only some 35% left

https://www.welltrado.io/

This is literally the best way I have seen to hedge your crypto, especially now when the bitcoin whales are playing the fuck around.
I am so looking forward to their product.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:24:34 AM

Hi guys,

So, seeing that the amount of new ICOs are going insane, I am often thinking about which tactics you use to find new prospects?

The new ICOs are spending sick amounts of money on marketing and influencers, and it is becoming hard to distinguish good from bad.

The only real promising under the radar project I have found this month is Welltrado. I base that on a 5.0 rating on ICObench, and a double gold win at d10e. Trustworthy sources in my book.

However I don't want to spend all my allocated money for April on that one project. So guys. Do you know any upcoming ICO projects with great ratings and real-world backing that could be worth a look? I don't give a shit about bitcoin talk  hype. Give me something real, not bought by coin drops and affiliate bullshit!

You decided to invest in this project only because of the high rating? I think this is a stupid thing. They have a beautiful site, but I have not found any guarantees for investors.
crypto_lisbao

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

Hi guys,

So, seeing that the amount of new ICOs are going insane, I am often thinking about which tactics you use to find new prospects?

The new ICOs are spending sick amounts of money on marketing and influencers, and it is becoming hard to distinguish good from bad.

The only real promising under the radar project I have found this month is Welltrado. I base that on a 5.0 rating on ICObench, and a double gold win at d10e. Trustworthy sources in my book.

However I don't want to spend all my allocated money for April on that one project. So guys. Do you know any upcoming ICO projects with great ratings and real-world backing that could be worth a look? I don't give a shit about bitcoin talk  hype. Give me something real, not bought by coin drops and affiliate bullshit!

You decided to invest in this project only because of the high rating? I think this is a stupid thing. They have a beautiful site, but I have not found any guarantees for investors.

What do you think about their roadmap, history (business acceleration programs)? Does it give you some additional trust?
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 12:52:59 PM

That's part of the consideration to have a good ICO. Such ICO ENLTE projects a good long roadmap in their project development. investors are also already many who enter.
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

I want to say if it takes a very long time to analyze every ICO that comes up every day. You can spend a whole week reading all white books, checking websites, investigating teams or Some of them spend a lot of time on research.

gargavaar

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Quantum1Net's a real dark horse IMO.
They have yet to even close their ICO and they have already been in major real world media like Bloomberg and Yahoo Finance. How many ICOs can boast that?
https://quantum1net.com/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: