Bitcoin Forum
January 16, 2019, 01:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the most "feared investment"  (Read 630 times)
speem28

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:16:11 AM

I don't want to use the word feared because it seems like an understatement of it, rather the most appropriate word is the "most volatile investment".

Bitcoin is undoubtedly the most feared investment because of the fact that it's also the most volatile value of an asset could have. If one don't really know what he/she's in after investing in bitcoin, then they better not try to invest of it anymore because the moment when they invest it and the price falls down few days after, then they will just panic sell their holdings.

If I were to choose between bitcoin and altcoin, I'd choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good investment, trusted and you can be assured that your investment will earn profits for you and it has a better chance of doing that if you held your share of bitcoin for a long time until you see a good opportunity to sell it. Whereas altcoin is something that you can't really count on unless you've made a tremendous effort on researching about its project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.