Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:11:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Only 16.7 million Bitcoins in circulation?  (Read 452 times)
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:23:12 PM

I think that the number of lost Bitcoins is more than the official statistics. I think the number of lost Bitcoins will increase with time. I think this is positive for the price.
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

I think only Satoshi knows, why did he only create 21 million bitcoins.

but my speculation is, that satoshi has good plans in the future, satoshi wants bitcoin to be part of the tool for transactions.

but we never thought, technology that continues to grow, makes bitcoin in great demand by some public, so its value also always develops to be very high.

and the impact is that the public will find it difficult to access and invest in bitcoin because today the value is very high.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:09:29 PM

I think the circulating volume of bitcoin is ok, even if the volume is relatively low, I think it is best to project the value of bitcoin. In my personal opinion, I don't think a low circulating volume of bitcoin can prevent people from entering into the world of bitcoin or acquiring bitcoin.
gesdan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

maybe soon all people in the world will use bitcoin in their daily life, and i think bitcoin circulating is increase and makes the price of bitcoin is stable and high, not like now, the price of bitcoin is not stable and we can see there are many people that use this situation for trading

neilshetty

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

The world population is not constant and therefore bitcoin rules will not change. There are a number of people who are holding thousands of Bitcoins and others are struggling even with their first Bitcoin, but more and more people find it like a valuable store they will surely fight. Fight together to get a piece of this cake. I do not think we are too far from coming in the next few years. In fact, the supply of bitcoins currently circulating in the market and in individuals is about 16.7 million from the maximum supply of 21 million, as the remaining bitcoin supply remains untapped and is still in the process of being exploited. , possibly by 2021 or 2022, the supply of bitcoin has expired in the mine. Like I just wait to bitcoin up and sell it when it reaches again to 20,000 dollars. I think the number of lost Bitcoins will increase over time.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

Bitcoin having a huge million e.g 16.7 million in circulation is still very OK due to it high market capitalization so that they will be the control of inflows of the commodity in other to avoid economic breakdown in the bitcoin network, if you calculate the overall market value of bitcoin in the exchange market you will realize that having a population of 7 billion people in the world will still not over power the 21 million bitcoin in existence due to it high value.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: