Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:01:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ⭐️⭐️⭐️ BWEX - the next level of cryptocurrency exchange! ⭐️⭐️⭐️  (Read 6153 times)
vvv8

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:43:23 AM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:53:39 AM

The team says that the crypto-currency market is very profitable and promising industry and that this promises profit for those who enter this market. But according to the current state, it is difficult to talk about the prospects of this market.
At the moment, yes, but we are talking about the long term. The team also says that this is beneficial in the long run.
I do not see any prospects at this point in this regard. Now the crypto-currency market is in very serious condition, in my opinion.
The market is a relatively new investment industry, and if you invest in it, you need to understand that this has a long-term perspective. If you want to invest and get extra profit in a short time, then this is not the option. even if the market is now on the decline, then this is a temporary phenomenon.
I really hope that it will be so. But what does the team offer us, what functions does the BWEX service offer us?
The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:00:17 AM

The team offers a convenient trading platform with low interest commissions. At a low transaction cost they make the main accent.
That is, this is a trading platform, do I understand correctly?
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
vvv8

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:13:18 AM

Yes exactly. But one of the key features of the engine of this exchange will be the ability to process more transactions per second than any other website.
It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
ModusPwnd

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

It is very interesting. I would like to read more about how the team was able to implement this, learn more about this technology.
You can study white paper. This is on the project web site, it describes in more detail how this works. Wink
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:51:26 AM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:57:43 AM

You could start playing around with shorting Bitcoin and make money off falling crypto markets, but it's a dangerous game if you actually believe that it could go up anytime soon. Your position can be wiped out within moments given the high volatility.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
leptoon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

I see that the team plans to create a really high-quality and interesting product, but do they have enough experience for this? Did they previously engage in similar projects?
A truly experienced team works on the project, before they worked both in the financial sphere and in the field of software. So these people know what they are doing.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

A truly experienced team works on the project, before they worked both in the financial sphere and in the field of software. So these people know what they are doing.
Is there any information about their previous projects?
leptoon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:44 AM

I can not say anything about this, I have not seen any information about this anywhere. Yes, and I do not see any sense to find out.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:30:01 AM

I can not say anything about this, I have not seen any information about this anywhere. Yes, and I do not see any sense to find out.
Perhaps you are right, but still I would like to know what projects the team was engaged in earlier, perhaps this information will be valuable.
leptoon

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

Perhaps you are right, but still I would like to know what projects the team was engaged in earlier, perhaps this information will be valuable.
If you really care about this question, then you can ask about it in telegram chat, I think there you will get answers to your questions.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

And which currencies will be supported by this trading platform?
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:01:27 AM

At the start, such currencies as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BTG will be maintained, further currencies and tokens will be added later.
redlay

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:04:28 AM

At the start, such currencies as BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, BTG will be maintained, further currencies and tokens will be added later.
this set of currencies looks very modest. I hope the list will be greatly expanded
yuansuyi

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:43 AM

this set of currencies looks very modest. I hope the list will be greatly expanded
But this is only at the start, in the future it will scale and expand, do not worry.
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:21:12 AM

Major Coin, Also All Great token with big volume will be add there

Cool Cool Cool
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:43:09 PM

Can you please inform us if the token holders will have some kind of privileges
Like passive income or beneficial fees on trading, or something different

Is the bwex token a utility one?
torompetbaru2015

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Can you please inform us if the token holders will have some kind of privileges
Like passive income or beneficial fees on trading, or something different

Is the bwex token a utility one?

BWC holder will get 40% Net company Profit share
where is Bwex get profit?

- Trades transaction fee
- Another ICO listing fee or Token Listing fee
- Whitelabel Platform fee

Cool Cool Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: