Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit FAQ for us  (Read 340 times)
Smart man (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:05 PM
Merited by mitsarasss (3), pavan@hosur (3), jackflag (2), Ammonium (2), desticy (1), HabBear (1)

Hello. I have read a couple of dozen topics in English and other language niches.
I have laid it all out in my head, and now make conclusions for beginners and not only.

1. Why Merit was innovated?

It's clear, to stop the inflation of accounts. I think it is 100% the right decision. Lets make it real simple for you. Who needs accounts and elevated ranks for Bitcointalk?

- For beginners. The decision did not affect them. Make an account, read, study, ask questions.

- For farms pumping up accounts for sale. They were affected in the first place. Now you do not pump anything, even for Member you need 10 Smerits, which you
 can not get with simple merits (about this below) .--

-People who want to pump an account in order not to sell it, but take part in bounty and earn money. This segment is outraged the most. But should it be indignant? Suppose you from scratch were going to pump the acc to FulMember, having spent this 4.5 months, then earning a bounty.

The problem is that for the same 4.5 months the owners pumping accounts for sale would pump twice as many accounts. And by the time you receive FulMember, the real profit from the bounty will fall by 2 times. And in 9 months, 2 times more, etc.

Now the situation is actually frozen. The number of new members, and especially FullMembers almost will not increase. At the same time, some of the accounts will be withdrawn from the market (the person stopped using the forum, lost access, the account was bought for the own ICO, the trust was marked in red, etc.). In fact, the number of bounty participants with normal ranks will not increase at times, but on the contrary gradually decrease.

THIS IS THE STOPPING OF THE INFLATION OF THE RANKS. That is, having a good rank, you will not receive 2 times less money every 4-5 months. Rather, your income from the bounty will grow.  AND THIS IS A HUGE PLUS FROM INTRODUCING MERITS. That is, with a reasonable approach, you are guaranteed good earnings in the future (even without a pumped account, see para. 3). But children and housewives who have nothing to do with the crypt will not earn more, taking money from us.

2. This is not fair for beginners, those who have a week for Member, etc.! What should they do?

Heт! It is just very fair. Legends and other Hero, rocked this forum on one enthusiasm for years, while they began to earn on bounty and other things). Where were the beginners all this time? Maybe they were ready to pump accounts for free? Suggest to housewives, who massively flooded here in the "different" branch, something to do a year for free. What will they say?

3. So what should beginners who want to participate in the bounty, but can not pump accounts do?

It's simple. Want bounty? Buy accounts and participate. There are a lot sellers on the forum. The average price of a member is now 250$-300$, FulMember 800-1000$.
You think it's expensive? Let's deal.

250$ can be safely received for half a year on the bounty (it can be less, it can be more, it comes down to luck.). Let's compare with the same mining, where the cover expenses for new equipment for half a year is considered to be a very good result. Only an account in half a year is theoretically worth the same money and it can be sold. But the equipment is depreciated and is already cheaper. In this case, what is easier? To collect a farm and to mine with the risk of burning it and an apartment or writing 10 posts a week? That's the way and the ability to do meaningful posts, seeking additional pumping.

An important point. I specifically wrote above "Only an account in half a year is theoretically worth the same money." Actually, its price should rise as physical demand will exceed supply. So, what do we get? Buying an account now allegedly for crazy money, you can have 200% per annum. Show me a business for housewives with such a profitability? And the absence of falling yields just guarantees the absence of inflation of ranks, see para.

4. Why do owners pumping accounts for sale not continue to pump their accounts?

I have read at least a hundred reports, the authors of which claim that the pumping will continue in mass. What in fact? For a month, 57 authorized representatives are allocated 8,175 Smerit.  This amount is not enough even for the pumping of only 54 accounts from the rank of Member to Rank FulMember. And this is in English + all local language branches combined.

It remains possible to transfer Smerit from Legendary and the proxies already to their multi accounts. It was done massively in the first week. What is the result?
A lot of trusts were marked in red in these same Legendary. And we are talking not only about the transfer of 50 Smerit, as they say, but about 5-10 Smerit, I watched statistics and understood it. That is, having pumped some kind of your acc to Member, many Legendary lost their account for bounty for good.

This way again leads to an increase in the profitability of the bounty of companies, when the physical number of its participants is reduced. Naturally, legends and other comrades will become more cunning. They will start writing meaningful posts on their own cartoons and give them 1-2 Smerit each. And only those who are not afraid that the rank will be marked in red and with this development of events. But this is a monkey business. Moreover, after pumping 3-4 accounts in this way, it is still evident that the Legend is engaged, then again marking trust in red.

5. So maybe the massive pumping of JR members will be launched, since they do not need merit?

Now it is massively continuing now. Why? Because para.3 is still understood by very few people. I just save time for cartoons and other audience of our resource. The accounts of JR members will most likely not be accepted in a month to most of the new company bounties, so their price will drop sharply. There are many accounts, there is no demand. Cartoons will hang with dozens of these accounts, which there is no way either to pump further to Member, see para. 4, nor to sell. Next, the pumping of new accounts and a meaningless shaft of posts on the forum from housewives will quickly unravel.

6. WHAT you NEED to UNDERSTAND Legendary and users with large ranks?

To have your trust marked in red, you no longer need to send 10-20 Smerit. It is enough even 5 Smerit, transferred by you to someone for a post, which for someone will seem to be senseless. Your trust will be marked in red, but for all complaints, those who mark, will respond approximately the following: "We suspect you of SCAM, screwing up other accounts, etc.". "Our task is to clean the forum of scammers, etc.". In this case, they mark in red both Legendary accounts in local branches, and in English-speaking ones. That is, the sharp squeezing you out of the market, which is not rubber, was launched. For what? For the same. Increase the profitability of the bounty for the remaining.

7. How has the policy regarding the purchase/sale of accounts changed?

If earlier it was actually allowed, then it is still allowed. Only sellers of accounts get a lot of marking of the trust with the wording "Seller accounts". Accordingly, the struggle with farms and account sellers begins. In this case, the marking the trusts in red is totally harmless. It's followed by a massive blocking of dozens of accounts of owners pumping accounts for sale.

8. How all this will affect the price of pumped accounts with ranks?

It will continue to increase based on para. 3 and para. 4. People who run with pleasure to sell Members at 200$- 250$, as well as those who claim that this is a high price, do not understand anything in the basics of economic theory. The offer actually remains unchanged, and may even fall, due to painting and bans, and demand continues to grow. Accounts are needed to participate in the bounty, since the yield at 200% per annum in our realities is much more interesting than mining, there's no need to talk about other online businesses. Also the pumped accounts will be massively bought by teams of hundreds of new ICO.

9. So what to do and where to run?

-- I do not advise anyone to sell their accounts at any price. Simply participate in the bounty and earn, and if so it is necessary to sell, sell in half a year is even
 more expensive + with income for this time from the bounty

-- Those who need accounts, buy them now as much as you need. Pumping new ones at least is a monkey business, but as a maximum in new
realities, it is simply impossible.

10. The author does not understand what he writes about. What will happen if the author's forecasts are not justified on the list?

Predictions are justified rarely. If they were justified in 60% of cases, all analysts would not write reviews, but lived in the Bahamas villas for millions of dollars. My task as the analyst, to show you those moments that you never thought about...or thought from a different point of view. Next, connect your intellect and draw your own conclusions. Best wishes!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
etherflip
Copper Member

Activity: 103
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:01:39 PM

Get ready for an onslaught of positive posts in an attempt to pull Merit. Otherwise this is a pretty long post about Merit!

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1), TheBeardedBaby (1)

4. Why do owners pumping accounts for sale not continue to pump their accounts?

I have read at least a hundred reports, the authors of which claim that the pumping will continue in mass. What in fact? For a month, 57 authorized representatives are allocated 8,175 Smerit.  This amount is not enough even for the pumping of only 54 accounts from the rank of Member to Rank FulMember. And this is in English + all local language branches combined.

Not entirely true for two reasons:

(1) It only requires 90 merit for each Member to reach Full Member - 8,175 merit spent divided by 90 merit needed to advance, means that 90 Members can be advanced to Full Members, and

(2) Because sMerit creates new Merit. Each merit given earns 1/2 merit for the recipient.

So in your example...
  • 8,175 merit spent creates 4,087.5 merit
  • That 4,087.4 merit spent creates 2,043.75 merit
  • That 2,043.75 merit spent creates 1,021.88 merit
  • That 1,021.88 merit spent creates 510.94 merit
  • That 510.94 merit spent creates 255.47 merit
  • That 255.47 merit spent creates 127.73 merit
  • That 127.73 merit spent creates 63.87 merit
  • That 63.87 merit spent creates 31.93 merit
  • That 31.93 merit spent creates 15.97 merit
  • That 15.97 merit spent creates 7.98 merit
  • That 7.98 merit spent creates 3.99 merit
  • That 3.99 merit spent creates 2 merit
  • And that 2 merit spent creates 1 merit

So of the original 8,175 merit spent, an additional 8,174 merit - 16,349 merit total created to be spent.

Given that it requires 90 merit to advance from Member to Full Member and 16,349 merit is eventually created out of that monthly allocation of 8,175 merit a total of 181 Members can reach Full Member rank in one month (assuming that only Member rank people receive all the merit).
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:24:03 PM

Quote from: Smart man link=topic=2897661.msg29811093#msg29811093
Excellent! Thank you for the correct calculation!

Thank you! If worthy...merit! merit! merit! merit! merit! Seriously, it's the new Golden Rule in this forum.
apocalypsedude

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:50 AM

will people really give their merit to someone else? i'm not really sure about it. it will give a kind of power for "senior" to bullying the "junior". but i think if we give kind of power like merit, then we need a kind of demerit for people like that.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:20:21 AM

Quote from: Smart man link=topic=2897661.msg29811093#msg29811093
Excellent! Thank you for the correct calculation!

Thank you! If worthy...merit! merit! merit! merit! merit! Seriously, it's the new Golden Rule in this forum.

It's going to have to be the new rule... from hero - legendary takes +500 merit...
That is going to take forever!
I was just getting close to that level too after 2 full years here. Now it's basically pointless to expect a rank upgrade anytime this decade.

will people really give their merit to someone else? i'm not really sure about it. it will give a kind of power for "senior" to bullying the "junior". but i think if we give kind of power like merit, then we need a kind of demerit for people like that.

I also am curious figuring I current value my merit like gold..

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Pivo
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Heт! It is just very fair.
Russians everywhere  Grin Grin Grin
briakelle

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:41:55 AM

Thank you, very informative article. You explained what many still do not understand.
bigcrocodile

Activity: 41
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Now I understand everything. My head ached, I read about the merits two days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: