Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:58:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the best altcoin for trading?  (Read 206 times)
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
Bitcoin is the investment that most people want to make. Nobody really cares for Ripple much because they are trying to regulate crypto.

OG member.
Brian Ray

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HoaNguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:26:54 PM

At the moment I think there are no good altcoin to trade at the moment cause the whole market is dumping so the best option atm is just holding, if you still try to trade at the moment, you'll easily lose your money because of wrong choice. Don't risk your money at this terrible time, just try to wait next few weeks.

musaonliner

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

i did some best coin for trading like  Eth,via,xrp, neo, ltc.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
FinbarAdley

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:21 PM

Now that wer all wondering and waiting for btc to rise again i beleive that we can still earn by trading but there are good altcoin for daily or weekly trading depend on the market flow. What do you thinks guys are the best altcoin to trade and why? For me ada, xrp, iost, trx, storm, xvg. Im considering some news, updates, and the daily movement and volume.
Mostly people believe in ETH because it has the strong community, block chain technology

it is the queen of the crypto market   Wink
IvaNkaLPG

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:48:21 PM

Getting a feel for the basics will help you time your entries and exits better, however, and when the markets turn green, you’ll stand a better chance of selling near the top instead of falling for the hodl meme and suffering another 70% retracement.

▄▀▀▀▀▀     INSUREUM     ▀▀▀▀▀▄
《 THE NEW INSURANCE ECOSYSTEM 》
▀▄   token.zikto.com/insureum   ▄▀
especial

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:55:14 PM

You can try with BZK at crex24.io it has small price, young coin, there is more trade activity than many other coins, and prices will go up soon...
http://www.brazukcoin.org
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:11:56 PM

As we all know that all coins works under blockchain technology so as per the current status i think ETH id the best alt coin that is very useful for trading as many coins now are dependable on the  ETH. It also became the kost stable currency as compare to Bitcoin also.

AlexOnix

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:16:26 PM

I like Neo, CND, now I trade Credits-the coin gave a good profit. CUBE is also a good altcoin, which I trade. Show good volumes.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:29 PM

I like Neo, CND, now I trade Credits-the coin gave a good profit. CUBE is also a good altcoin, which I trade. Show good volumes.
They both have a scam vibe that is lingering around them. You wouldn't invest in a scam would you? Don't invest in everything that you see.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:23:01 PM

If you prefer active trading I would recommend to check Gate.io, Kucoin and other trading platforms for trading competitions. Usually such coins have big volumes and high volatility which is good for daily trading. And you get a chance to win additional coins is you're lucky enough.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:06:19 PM

I am trading with Ripple as it has got a number of real life applications. American Express is also looking at this blockchain- based technology to deliver payments through RippleNet (Ripple's real-time payment network), eliminating the need for middlemen. Even Western Union says that it’s evaluating blockchain technology and is testing transactions with Ripple.

The purchase of Ripple is done, as for other cryptocurrencies, via online exchange services.
nik9990

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:08:50 PM

I think we should choose one, preferably a volatile altcoin, which you will only trade. Maybe this coins in top 100-200

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: