Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:59:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blakecoin Google-Docs exchange  (Read 1779 times)
meta.p02 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2013, 05:41:35 AM

I have started a BLC/BTC Google Docs exchange, found here. Fees are 0.5%, higher than Cryptsy et al. since this is a manual job.
This exchange will open now and close 8 hours from now, unless I can find someone in the Blakecoin community to take over while I am not around.

How to use:

1. Send me a message stating that you wish to deposit. I will generate a BLC and BTC address for you and send it to you.

2. After you have deposited and I have replied with the acknowledgement, you can send me commands:
  • Place orders like: "Buy 100 BLC for 0.005 BTC/BLC" or "Sell 50 BLC for 9.301 BTC/BLC". I will send you the order ID. You can check on the order via the orderbook, which lists order IDs. To cancel it, just message me so.
  • If you just want to buy/sell at all costs, message me in one of the following formats: "Buy/Sell BLC for 2.0 BTC at all costs" or "Buy/Sell 500 BLC at all costs". I will tell you the amount spent and the amount received. Warning: You may run into the orders selling 1 BLC for 100 million BTC or those buying 100 million BLC for 1 BTC!
  • To do a withdraw, send me a message just saying "I wish to withdraw <amount,currency> to <address>". I will send it back to your address with fees of 0.0015 BTC or 0.25 BLC.

3. If the exchange closes, I will send you back your funds totally, and message you the txid.

Earn Devcoins by Writing | Trade on Cryptsy! Faucets: Watch ads, earn Bitcoin | Visit pages, get Bitcoin | Gamble with faucet earnings!
If you found my post informative/interesting, consider tipping at BTC: 15877457612137dj4MM57bGXRkPzU4wPRM or DVC: 1B2PAYVe9BQRrZKaWZxWtunutwrm6fVcF7.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: