Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Ranks send sMerit to which Ranks - and who ranked up  (Read 895 times)
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:32:07 PM

Ahh!
Another fact I found astonising, if I'm not wrong, is that only a small portion of sMerit has actually been given away up to now. If we add up all the Merit gained by all users and half-it, we get rougly 1 million sMerit in possesion of users (not counting Merit Sources). Since all TX add up to 111.872 sMerits, it means that only 10,52% has been given out so far.... and that is only adding-up the sMerit from users that have given at least 1 sMerit in this perior of time (more users exist having not yet given any away).

I know this is going to come across as whining, but I knew people were hoarding their sMerit!!! It would be an interesting idea to have a poll of people with sMerit saved and ask them what they think is a meritworthy post. If it was broken down by member rank that would be even more interesting. I think the legendary and hero crowd have very different reasons for meriting a post than regular members.

This is some really great data. Hopefully it will help me learn how to earn more merit. I don't have much to add to most technical discussions since I am not as technically savvy as many on this forum.

You dont need to be an excellent one to contribute for this forum. You just need a fresh idea and deliver it to this forum, and i guess there are still a lot of idea to discover out there. Even though i made some statistic back there, but DdmrDdmr took it to another level with a great new idea, and that is what you must aim for your posts/thread. You already have an idea in your post upside, and you know that it is an interesting idea, why not do it yourself? Although the result will have a lot of variable because it is highly subjective.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: