Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:19:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whales. What do you know about them?  (Read 228 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Not all whales are in the same class.  Bitcoin whales are the richest and have more power than any other whales.  Every cryptocurrency has it's own whales and the higher the market cap of the coin, the stronger the whale is. 
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:21:41 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 06:37:07 AM by keycellko

The whales are the ones who bought btc in the early advent of bitcoin. They own a whole lot of bitcoin and are prone to manipulating the dump in order to buy more bitcoins at a lower price. They are investors who put in so much and have gained a lot already.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:53:56 AM

There are a few people who we can call whales. Whales are organizations mostly. I don’t think that a single billionaire would buy and sell coins on exchanges by him/herself))))

Glen66

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:54:34 AM

You already submitted this post! You might have accidently double clicked, or tried to refresh.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:02 AM

The whales are the ones who bought btc in the early advent of bitcoin. They own a whole lot of bitcoin and are prone to manipulating the dump in order to buy more bitcoins at a lower price. They are investors who put in so much and have gained a lot already.

Whales are that we called a big mammals who are living in the marines industry. In bitcoin industry they are considered as the most experienced and the most powerful manipulators. They played bitcoin with so much confidence that makes them earned a big profit in return. When they decided to invest they really knows what are the most valuable projects amongst all.
Cryptodrees

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

Hmm! Whales are the determinant in every market not even only crypto currency market but applicable even in the real life. If whales decided to sell below normal control price, it’s sure the market price will fall and will surely affect the rest. Whales 🐳 can easily swallow little fishes.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Everyone knows that they are large and experienced players in the crypto industry. Few people know who these people are and how they achieved such success. What do you know about this?
A whale can be anyone who has money. Sometimes it's a group of people. Having a large number of any cryptocurrency, it is enough for China to start selling it at a lower price than the market one. As a result, inexperienced holders of this cryptocurrency panic begins, they sell it, and whales are purchased at a bargain price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:16 AM

Whales in crypto are like whales in real world.

Those in the crypto world can change everything, their possibility are unlimited by large amounts of money. They can manipulated market and raise prices according to their needs
Hammerman

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:24:39 AM

Everyone knows that they are large and experienced players in the crypto industry. Few people know who these people are and how they achieved such success. What do you know about this?

We do not see them, they are deep under water. But we can constantly nabdat their movements on the strong fluctuations in water flow. Yes, this market is very interesting for them. And I think that this year, there will be even more of them. We must try to guess their movements.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:30:53 PM

I could say that they are the Black Legendaries in the crypto world, their decision is the token's future by manipulating the movement of bitcoin. They all the the authority in every corner of crypto space.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:32:56 PM

As I know the whales are big players in the world of crypto currencies. They control the price of altcoins and especially in bitcoins. That's why their income is huge money.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:36:05 PM

My little understanding of these guys whales are those who influence crypto, because of their knowledge in crypto, and also they invest huge amount of money in crypto projects which is the main and major reason they are called whales.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:39:56 PM

They start off with a ton of capital to begin, which already makes them smarter and more savvy than the average investor. Combine that with the fact they will have better connections in the industry you can see how they will be able to crush and fleece those who don't know what is happening. I know of a couple of these people and they are the savviest of individuals I have the pleasure of knowing on this planet.

vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

People have long analyzed this whole structure, so they have achieved great success based on their conclusions. Therefore, always need to consider possible failures.
sangtuosimino

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

I've just heard of them. Maybe they are a group of early miners, or institutions with a lot of money. They can easily control the market's rise and fall, often using the media to make FUD.
coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:08:27 AM

They are the ones who really controls the market. And they have large quantities of the coin. They can increase or decrease prices suddenly

almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

In my opinion whales are big. Whales are able to eat small fishes. Whales can be powerful than small size. Whales can swim wherever they want. In this crypto land whales are the controller of the market price. They can possibly eat the small community holders of coins that can easily to manipulate. They have that kind of ability in the market price.
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:41:08 PM

I think they are aliens.
~
Whales are able to eat small fishes.
Become remora and they won't eat you  Wink
Dey be dese big ass fish thet be strollin' round da salt watta quariums thet I been to wit' mah kids.  Summebody spat on they tank, so dey came swimmin towd da glass an' dam near swallahed up mah baby daddy.  Muthafukka ran screemin' an' mah kids cried.  Woist expeddience at Sea World I evva had an' ah hadda ax fo' a refund.  Gots mah money back dough.
Terrible story. Sounds more like shark ate baby.
Or was it killer whale?
I've heard they eat large marine mammals, including smaller whales.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: