Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:00:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] [IAM] IAME ⚡ HACK WORTHLESS IDENTITY ⚡ PROTOTYPE HERE ⚡ ALPHA RELEASE  (Read 4218 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lanndrysmith

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:54:23 PM

I hope that many people are interested in your project Grin
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khala

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

Our private sale offers 20,000 IAM for 1 eth instead of 10,000 IAM for 1 eth which is the exchange rate during the ICO. If you are interested please register here: www.iame.io/participate
why you decide to make such a big bonus/discount forearly investors? This is really huge bonus

Because early investors are investing in a bear market and because they trust us, they are well rewarded. We believe the project will pick up a lot in the coming weeks. We have major announcements to make.
This will greatly affect the rate of tokens at the entrance to exchanges
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:13:57 AM

do you will be speakers on some event or meetup? this is very importany thing for startups

Yes please check our blog, we are in London on the 18th and 19th for the blockchain conference. We then fly to Dubai and India.
will there be a video report from these conferences or online broadcast for those people who will not be able to visit it?
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:44:22 AM

After downloading the app When will I start receiving a daily coin?
The application is in the test or is it ready? it's only for android and ios and will it be for Windows?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

Because early investors are investing in a bear market and because they trust us, they are well rewarded. We believe the project will pick up a lot in the coming weeks. We have major announcements to make.
for them will be the maximum limit for the purchase of tokens?
Khala

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

in this sale, what is the price of one token?
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:43:56 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 09:07:11 AM by I3arni

i think that htere doesnt matter market condition. I hope that your early investors will not dump the price
Qtrez

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

i think that htere doesnt matter market condition. I hope that your early investors will nit dump the price
we should be optimistic about it, seeing some developments to date makes us more confident
indeed the current conditions are also influential, but it doesn't become an obstacle to achieve maximum results
IAME

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

do you will be speakers on some event or meetup? this is very importany thing for startups

Yes please check our blog, we are in London on the 18th and 19th for the blockchain conference. We then fly to Dubai and India.
will there be a video report from these conferences or online broadcast for those people who will not be able to visit it?

Yup we will make a video or create a live facebook feed.

The application is in the test or is it ready? it's only for android and ios and will it be for Windows?

We are not supporting windows. The app is currently in continuous development.

We don't have a maximum purchase at the moment unless someone tries to buy too much where they can essentially control the market.

Yes we actually do have quite a few private interest from banks and financial institutions.

kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

As the crypto system grew, security became the most important issue. I think this project is very important. It is very important to have a product in the middle.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:16:27 AM

We don't have a maximum purchase at the moment unless someone tries to buy too much where they can essentially control the market.

Yes we actually do have quite a few private interest from banks and financial institutions.

On what resource will you post these videos? or did you decide to create a YouTube channel for such cases?
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:25:55 AM

Can I integrate my Google accounts or facebook to register in your application or do I need to create a new account?
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:40:16 AM

will you announce them or you will keep them in secret? Or we have to wait before main sale ends?

psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:55:06 AM

i think that they will do something like that. I mean so photo report, or blog post and etc.
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

do you have some partnership with another project in this sphere? Or another blockchain project?
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:31:02 AM

do you have some partnership with another project in this sphere? Or another blockchain project?
as you can see in website they have 3 partners :avantcore, qvolta and ultranote. Qvolta is blockchain project

Khala

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:54:19 AM

Will it be possible to watch online or something like that?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:14:38 AM

Can I integrate my Google accounts or facebook to register in your application or do I need to create a new account?
No, you can not, this function is not available
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:44:22 AM

As the crypto system grew, security became the most important issue. I think this project is very important. It is very important to have a product in the middle.
yes, KYC project very importnant for crypto sphere. Just look at ICO market and etc
IAME

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

yes, KYC project very importnant for crypto sphere. Just look at ICO market and etc

Yup the problem at the moment is that everything is anonymous and this cannot integrate in the mainstream. We are solving this issue plus KYC is currently very annoying. With every account you open with banks, you need to provide a multitude of documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: