Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 11:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the right time to buy CMT (CyberMiles) tokens?  (Read 90 times)
jkv_crypto (OP)

Activity: 312
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:05:34 PM

CyberMiles TestNet called Travis will be launched 30th March 2018. This is a Medium article about the event from Michael Yuan's (Co-founder of CybeMiles): https://medium.com/cybermiles/introducing-travis-the-cybermiles-testnet-2f9a981e560

I'm really interested in the below part of the article because, it signs a big thing is going to happen in the near future.

"After the Travis TestNet goes online, we will be working on some very interesting features to enhance the CyberMiles blockchain beyond what Ethereum can do. For starters, we are building a highly optimized and enterprise-ready virtual machine to support many business contracts out of the box at a very high performance. We also are working on bringing in Ethereum assets onto our blockchain — not to hard fork the Ethereum blockchain, but in a collaborative manner so that assets can be exchanged easily across blockchains. Stay tuned!"

I guess with the TestNet launch, the CMT token price will go up. So, is this the right time to buy CMT tokens? Tell me your ideas.

Office 365 Accounts - Skype: live:.cid.d21672a9de9168a0
incomeviet

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:50:22 PM

Thank you for your infor. By the way, some consider Cybermiles as direct competitor of ETH and EOS. I think this is not true in the near future, but in the long term it can be, especially in the ecomerce field.
phuocth.tp

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Great to buy Cybermiles ... go to moon soon guys.

The ultimate goal of CyberMiles is, according to the official website, “revolutionizing how commerce & marketplaces work.” CyberMiles aims to allow consumers to buy and sell products amongst themselves with the same confidence they have when shopping from Amazon or Walmart.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: