Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:59:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✳️[BOUNTY][AIRDROP][CROWDSALE]-GAGAPAY.NETWORK-NEO ICO - $785'000✳️  (Read 9110 times)
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:40:50 AM

I got same reply too

https://twitter.com/GagapayOfficial/status/1001380883180339200

So, anyone got their bounty (if we didn't meet requirements)
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:42:41 AM

I got same reply too

My profile is empty..... i wrote a mail at the gaga support adress.
mattyforcrypto

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 03:05:05 PM

It says I have 240 tokens on the Dashboard of your site, when do we get those credited to our NEO address?
c0in_junkie

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

It says I have 240 tokens on the Dashboard of your site, when do we get those credited to our NEO address?

When the ICO is finished. Have to wait till mid july...
serhanni

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:14:32 PM

I got same reply too

My profile is empty..... i wrote a mail at the gaga support adress.
Is it solved for you? They said IT department would look to issue but never heard anything back.
c0in_junkie

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

No, i think gaga is scam....
BumbleBII

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Gagapay is not scam, we are transparent to all.
Signature Campaign is done and tokens are distributed already at our portal.

Now if any one of you have issues kindly send email with all supporting documents and our Team will check it

Gagapay email: support@gagapay.com

"Gagapay" is not logged in the forum for almost a week. What should we do?

Gagapay admin here is on vacation.
Dont worry TG admins are assign to answer inquiries here on BTT
serhanni

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:19:07 AM

Now if any one of you have issues kindly send email with all supporting documents and our Team will check it

We have already sent to an e-mail to support@gagapay.com and never replied back. So nobody check that e-mails, nobody wants to help community...

By the way are you a member of gagapay or this bounty managed by third party team?

And bounty campaign is not transparent, people threatened to keeping signatures for May 25th here and strangely Gagapay official twitter said campaign was done on May 17th

BumbleBII

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

We have already sent to an e-mail to support@gagapay.com and never replied back. So nobody check that e-mails, nobody wants to help community...

By the way are you a member of gagapay or this bounty managed by third party team?

And bounty campaign is not transparent, people threatened to keeping signatures for May 25th here and strangely Gagapay official twitter said campaign was done on May 17th

As per Community Manager, all mails are answered. Please check your email also, If your mail are not answered kindy resend it again so that they can check it.

I am answering inquiries as part of gagapay team and not of any third-party group.

The campaign ended on May 17th but we asked customers to keep the signatures till 25th because we were checking and counting them manually, so basically those who complied with the rules 100% all already got their bonuses
c0in_junkie

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:56:30 PM

As per Community Manager, all mails are answered. Please check your email also, If your mail are not answered kindy resend it again so that they can check it.

I am answering inquiries as part of gagapay team and not of any third-party group.

The campaign ended on May 17th but we asked customers to keep the signatures till 25th because we were checking and counting them manually, so basically those who complied with the rules 100% all already got their bonuses

Ok then explain me wich rule i broke because i received nothing?! I know how to participate in siganture bountys, was not my first ;-).
So, i joined the last 2 weeks and reported correctly and you give me not my stakes.
No one in this thread wrote about received sig bounty tokens. Only not received sig bounty tokens.
In my eyes it's SCAM, or show me the opposite and give me and the others our stakes.
BumbleBII

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:50:23 AM

Ok then explain me wich rule i broke because i received nothing?! I know how to participate in siganture bountys, was not my first ;-).
So, i joined the last 2 weeks and reported correctly and you give me not my stakes.
No one in this thread wrote about received sig bounty tokens. Only not received sig bounty tokens.
In my eyes it's SCAM, or show me the opposite and give me and the others our stakes.

I'm very sorry for that bro, obviously, I cant give you the reason of what rule you've broken. It's the IT Admin that can help you together with the core team. That is why I am asking you to send (again) an email for the last time and I will make sure to you they will respond. If you want you can send me a Direct message with your email. I will ask the Team to check it carefully.

And If any of the participants that already received their stake please post something about it  Grin
serhanni

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:08:32 AM

I'm very sorry for that bro, obviously, I cant give you the reason of what rule you've broken. It's the IT Admin that can help you together with the core team. That is why I am asking you to send (again) an email for the last time and I will make sure to you they will respond. If you want you can send me a Direct message with your email. I will ask the Team to check it carefully.

And If any of the participants that already received their stake please post something about it  Grin
Isn't it strange nobody said that received bounty tokens  Cheesy

I already answered Gagapay on the Twitter, if you have a time you can check it https://twitter.com/GagapayOfficial/status/1003564336378310657?s=19

Summary: Lazy staff didn't check our entries day by day, he or she didn't mind a taking screenshot of people's bitcointalk.org post pages for counting manually. So they forced people to keep signature for extra 18 days. It has been already paid as an apology but they are still denying to pay Wink
Vazan25

Activity: 728
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:48:41 AM

And why write?
Nobody received payments, what's not clear?
vas77yl

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:03:23 AM

I did not receive any payment for either the tweeter company for writing the article. After reading the forum page, nobody received payments. Scam!
rob31

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:33:14 PM

Still no credit in the portal for my content article!! I have messaged telegram support and your support@gagapay email, but no response or help at all. It seems the bounty has been over for a while now and still no replies. All you keep saying is to email support, well guess what, no one answers support!
c0in_junkie

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:47:14 AM

I did not receive any payment for either the tweeter company for writing the article. After reading the forum page, nobody received payments. Scam!

lets see, they wrote me i have to wait until 13th june.
Your see this BumbleII nobody received anything.
I wait till wendsday and after that i share warnings about that scam.

c0in_junkie

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

i can't believe it.
Received my stakes now.
serhanni

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:13:46 PM

i can't believe it.
Received my stakes now.
I have received my stakes too. I tought it would never paid but finally they fixed the problem.
Gagapay (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:44:21 AM

⭐️USEFUL TIP for all participants of SIGNATURE bounty campaign⭐️
Your earned tokens show up ONLY in your Airdrop/Bounty Dashboard!
The earned tokens will be transferred to your portal wallet only when tokens will be unlocked (1-2 weeks after ICO)!
Gagapay (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:45:29 AM

!! Content and Twitter bounty stakes is still under review !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: