Bitcoin Forum
December 02, 2022, 12:11:13 PM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀⚠️ 🔵💰[ANN] Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with AI generator  (Read 1249 times)
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

This space is available for signature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unggahr11

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

where are they?
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:51:23 PM

The best features for this project is the Lifelong Zero trading fee on conversion of MSTCOIN One of the attractive features of MSTCOIN is the zero-trading fee on margin and spot trading, which will aim to maximize the profits for all stakeholders. Hoping for the success of this project and expand a big community sooner.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:53:21 PM

MST AI Intelligence Trading platform is an ambitious project, handcrafted in Thailand and India to deliverthe next generation trading experiences by revolutionizing the AI Trading industry by providing 0% BTC
deduction exchange to maximize trader’s profit.
Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

The main advantages of this project is the token sales provide an opportunity to engage with the community and build products in consultation with token holders and experts - delivering products that are best-of-breed to customers.
Zykexia

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:07:37 PM

MST AI Intelligence Trading platform is an ambitious project, handcrafted in Thailand and India to deliverthe next generation trading experiences by revolutionizing the AI Trading industry by providing 0% BTC
deduction exchange to maximize trader’s profit.

MST allows multi-token transaction exchange, as well as liquidation exchange on the blockchain under different circumstances and this is the future of cryptocurrencies.
rapsonic1337

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:07:45 PM

MST has a platform with the main objective of connecting the breach between the real
world and the virtual world can accelerate their business initiative by providing the technology tools necessary
for a Startup to launch their own ICO and to achieve their vision.
rapsonic1337

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:22:12 PM

Cryptocurrencies trades are expensive because of less availability and high demand and So, to make it available at a base price, MST came up with an idea of letting people from all over the world to trade under one Most New advance and Reliable AI Trading Platform.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

The MST COIN is implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain (using an Ethereum smart contract) as an ERC20 token.
Crypto.Expert

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

The core ERC20 interface the MST COIN smart contract will have additional functionality to create new MST COINs, finalize the crowd sale and send money to a hardware wallet, and refund users in the case of a failed crowd sale.
macartem

Activity: 690
Merit: 319

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

Have you ever wished you could invest, and let your money work for you, instead of you working for your money?
MSTCOIN does exactly that by providing a great platform for you to trade even while you sleep.

MSTCOIN is a decentralized AI trading platform designed to lets you earn passively from our risk free crypto trading!
Our team consists of the World's brightest team of financial technology experts with a combined experience of over a millennium. MST has most advanced products and services to brokerages, hedge funds, financial institutions, and professional traders. We always have a clear direction and vision that keeps our clients ahead of the curve as finance and technology evolves.

Our bots and facilities are electronically controlled and allow for complete automation. This lets you be hands off, while our system does all the work for you!

Our program allows you to achieve the stable income, financial freedom and TIME freedom that you have always wanted.
Take advantage of MSTCOIN today and enjoy the volatility of the Crypto Currency Market.
So do not wait, Join our ICO today and take care of your finance forever!

This is interesting and very good, I hope it will be. Can you tell us more about your bots? How will they work?
Delilonia1

Activity: 482
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:31:06 PM

This is really nice.. See the liveliness on this thread... As the project is growing and heading towards success, its community is also growing daily in unity and they are very supportive. This project is sure going places. Ride on guys as we follow. Crypto world would surely enjoy all the benefits that are even yet to be unfolded

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Wapinter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:24:45 AM

This space is available for signature
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:24 AM

Have you ever wished you could invest, and let your money work for you, instead of you working for your money?
MSTCOIN does exactly that by providing a great platform for you to trade even while you sleep.
Correct me if i am wrong, MSTCOIN will trade automatically even we are not using that platform?
What you mean by ( even when we are not using this platform ) !!!! . For the platform to work  auto trade and copy trade for you , you have to be using it or else how can the platform will work ! . Read the past comments and you will get the idea correct .
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

To enjoy the 100%  bonus on any platform or ICO is truly encouraging. MSTCOIN is just consistent with their promise and slogan, that "Your success is OUR (MST) success!"  Keep it up MST!
Wow!! This is really huge.. You guys are the best.. I know many can't wait for this to start. Ride on guys and well done

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 09:59:35 AM

I just like the liveliness on this thread. I could remember one post I read recently trying to highlight the challenges crypto traders face daily in terms of catching up with time and price movement. How stressful it always be and how many attempt many project has made just to salvage this ruling challenge. I then started imagining the good this project would bring to the affected and how protective  it would be. Long live MST....

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:40:37 PM

We keep see new decentralized platform one after another and there is small different between each of them , probably this is the only one that offers really advanced and a lot of features . If this project delivered what it says then it will be something huge .

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:49:33 AM

I just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow.

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:03:27 PM

We keep see new decentralized platform one after another and there is small different between each of them , probably this is the only one that offers really advanced and a lot of features . If this project delivered what it says then it will be something huge .

You are right anyways... Nowadays, a lot of project just keep on coming up and of which most of them are scams or don't have any tangible product and services to offer. But with all the things attached to this project, Skye is their starting point.. I just wish them success...

macartem

Activity: 690
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

already tomorrow bonus 100%? This is very encouraging, I hope that there will be a lot of investors, and I will join you
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: