Bitcoin Forum
November 28, 2022, 11:51:31 AM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀⚠️ 🔵💰[ANN] Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with AI generator  (Read 1249 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 482
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

This project is really doing fine... It is really forming the talk of social media, crypto forums and I believe with all these, Skye is their starting point... Keep making progress guys as we follow suit

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mission Thailand
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:02:02 AM

First and Only one for in the world  to start World Block chain and Cryptocurrency  News: MST will provide  the latest  headlines, International and National Block chain and Cryptocurrency  news, World economy news & World market news. Stay updated with latest Block chain and Cryptocurrency business headlines, Global/World Market Live &  Direct on our AI trading Platform and 25 hours Bloomberg Live TV News .

https://imgur.com/QhllVfK
macartem

Activity: 690
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:50:20 PM

How many tokens have already been sold? I am very interested in how the project develops. Softcap not yet collected?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

How many tokens have already been sold? I am very interested in how the project develops. Softcap not yet collected?

The project is still in pre-ico sale it started on 3rd MAY with a whooping 100% bonus  . You can check the sales progress on there website , you will find a bar with the progress pf sales on there main page . I think the soft cap for there Pre-Ico is 105,000,000 MST . Just visit there site for the information you need , you will find it all there .
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:12:53 PM

With all the things this project have in store, the challenges we face as cryptonaires would surely be relieved. The team of this project are really trying and I assuredly commend them.. Ride on guys and I wish you great success..

macartem

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:11:26 PM

The project is still in pre-ico sale it started on 3rd MAY with a whooping 100% bonus  . You can check the sales progress on there website , you will find a bar with the progress pf sales on there main page . I think the soft cap for there Pre-Ico is 105,000,000 MST . Just visit there site for the information you need , you will find it all there .

Yes thank you,I also think that the soft cap will be equivalent to 105 million tokens.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 05:47:17 PM

Well done here,, you guys are the best... You are just making this thread and the project active... I really love to be part of this project.. Ride on guys

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Wow... With the hype around this project, the advertisement across social media and the increasing number of believers, this project is with no doubt going places. Most of the challenges traders face day in day out is the ability to keep with time and price change in order to make profit and this is always very stressful. But a project like this came out with the idea to make things easier by making available products that would automatically trade for traders and thus relieve them of the associated stress, this is indeed awesome..

wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

Hi! This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Hi! This is a new and unusual approach. I wish the team to successfully implement the project.

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.
macartem

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

You absolutely rightly noticed. This token will have a high demand on exchanges and, accordingly, will grow in price.

Complete agreement. The team works well, and this is the most important thing. I wish only success and prosperity
khufuking

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:00:30 PM

While I agree that this project is taking an unusual approach , I think the idea is not new but the way they plan to do it and the features this decentralized AI have  is completely new they have really some good and amazing features that is not in any similar project I saw before . And to be honest I do not think they are getting the hype they deserve .
macartem

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:52:23 PM

While I agree that this project is taking an unusual approach , I think the idea is not new but the way they plan to do it and the features this decentralized AI have  is completely new they have really some good and amazing features that is not in any similar project I saw before . And to be honest I do not think they are getting the hype they deserve .

Yes, the functions are good and amazing and they really do not exist in any similar project. But I think that they can promote their project, they are purposefully towards their goal
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

Interesting concept by of using AI in crypto trading. Now you could invest, and let your money work for you, instead of you working for your money!

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
captain_blood

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

The Most Profitable Mining Pool

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

Decentralization is the solution on how this Governments and Media grinds cryptocurrency. MST has its unique idea in solving this inefficiency of every centralize exchange. We need more start-up like this. Good luck to this project.
khufuking

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

Decentralization is the solution on how this Governments and Media grinds cryptocurrency. MST has its unique idea in solving this inefficiency of every centralize exchange. We need more start-up like this. Good luck to this project.

Well decentralized exchange is the future of crypto and serve exactly the purpose of crypto currency which is anonymous , We already saw some decentralized exchanges success and they not even have half what this project offers . With such unique futures all MST need is some hype .
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

When you work for many project and you tend to appreciate some better, you even tend to pick out the special and unique ones. Those ones that tend to look for great challenges and solve them in a different way that many people tend to support their dream. This project is not an exception as one of the challenges us traders face daily are on the way to being completely solved by this project. Ride on guys

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

Well decentralized exchange is the future of crypto and serve exactly the purpose of crypto currency which is anonymous , We already saw some decentralized exchanges success and they not even have half what this project offers . With such unique futures all MST need is some hype .
You are right with this..... In fact the aspect of making things more easier for crypto traders on a daily basis is enough to beat any existing decentralised exchange... Ride on guys as we follow.. I just wish you great success

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 06:16:23 AM

I would give you a thumb up for this because basically this is a ruling truth. In fact I wish many crypto platforms could get to know about this project as fast as possible before it is too late.. Ride on MST!

sandeepsharma

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:08:12 AM

I joined airdrop.
Telegram username: @sandeepshrma
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: