Bitcoin Forum
December 09, 2022, 08:12:09 PM *
News: Bitcointalk Community Awards

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀⚠️ 🔵💰[ANN] Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform with AI generator  (Read 1249 times)
Delilonia1

Activity: 482
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 02:43:45 PM

When you work for many project and you tend to appreciate some better, you even tend to pick out the special and unique ones. Those ones that tend to look for great challenges and solve them in a different way that many people tend to support their dream. This project is not an exception as one of the challenges us traders face daily are on the way to being completely solved by this project. Ride on guys

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wapinter Bounty Portal
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 6

Official Account of WBP

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:48:35 PM

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Wow.... What a project.. I mean this project is awesome!!! It has the welfare of its investor at heart big time and from all indications, it can go any length to achieve this... With no doubt, this project is going places.. And investors and equally crypto trader would be forever grateful for such a project at a time like this.... Success is sure

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

I just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow

ParrisJeannine

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:04:56 AM

As I understand it, will your towers be in certain areas and they will already distribute the Internet to your routers?
gozcominer

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:45:16 AM

Join the best project of cryptocurrency It’s new but it’s valuable. Everybody must be love this
I am happy to support you guys
marimobaka

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:04:03 PM

this is project about exchange or cryptocurrency trading right?. I see too many project like this. but it's ok, every project has its own advantages. I want to know what the different in this project?. because project exchange like this have a lot of light, so I think you must have a powerfull to hit them

macartem

Activity: 689
Merit: 319

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:11:50 PM

Please what is the contract address of MST Coin ?

On their website is written:
Our ICO address is 0xe9c5c1c7dA613Ef0749492dA01129DDDbA484857 only
  I think that this is their correct contract address.

macartem

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

I just like the liveliness on this thread. I went through the white paper and saw how the dream of this project is being organised in a professional way. This is really amazing. The roadmap is superb. Anybody should not afford to miss out on this big project. I am delighted to be part of this. Let's do this guys and ride on as we follow

Yes, and I like that there is someone to talk with. Very live thread. Respect the admins and the whole team. Good luck to the project!
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:08:25 PM

Wow that is an awesome great bonuses , I did not understand the part about resell tokens on forums ! Do you mean that the tokens will not be locked until after ICO ! . I also like the cash back bonus a lot , And the tokens burn wow more than 50% ! Hmm . But what if the tokens sold exceeded 200,000,000 ! , The number of tokens burned will be decreased ?
macartem

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

Wow that is an awesome great bonuses , I did not understand the part about resell tokens on forums ! Do you mean that the tokens will not be locked until after ICO ! . I also like the cash back bonus a lot , And the tokens burn wow more than 50% ! Hmm . But what if the tokens sold exceeded 200,000,000 ! , The number of tokens burned will be decreased ?

It seems to me that Yes, because the more tokens they sell, the less they will burn. If they collect the hardcap then there will be nothing to burn
BetUrGame

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:36 PM

Hello. Just found this project. Seems solid, I will invest as I think it is a good investment. Telegram user @vetjodet
macartem

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:05:01 PM

I visit bounty thread so this great project with the allocation of a large bounty also I am sure will be many who support this project and I hope that the projects can be developed again to be a big project.

I'm hoping that too. The project is very interesting and useful, and therefore investors should like it
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:21:43 PM

Please what is the contract address of MST Coin ?

On their website is written:
Our ICO address is 0xe9c5c1c7dA613Ef0749492dA01129DDDbA484857 only
  I think that this is their correct contract address.

That is correct, it is written on their site.

Anyone knows how many tokens are sold at the moment?
I couldn't find info at site, it only says end time of 35% discount stage.
destress

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:33:12 PM

The Lifelong Zero trading fee seems like it would really be a drawing point, I see great potential with the approach that this project is taking.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:07:28 PM

I am following your Telegram group guys, there is some good news I read there, you guys are close to finish your wallet which is amazing, also I see there is a lot of training classes there for the platform.  By the way I like the fact that you guys have your own exchange so we can buy and sell MST without any need to wait for lising from any exchange .
Mission Thailand
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:06:36 AM

HI
Friends Long time did not update our Development phase . Today we have great news of important new Idea that came across and live by today with  New Version of AI Trading Software MST to Send and trade to Cross Exchanges Like , Binance , Bitfinex ,BX and many other cross exchanges which will help Traders to make good return on their investment and for Copy traders also will be helpful with our new Trade Journal that shows all the live report of your activities and friends can see your performance and follow your trade .
Be ready to test and learn online free training through go to meeting by this week and learn to trade together with Most new Advance AI Robot Builder  and Make serious income from Bitcoin.
Lets Rock with MST AI TRADING SOFTWARE with  easy   trade on chart and Trend line Conditional Orders .
legendbtc

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:39:21 AM

I visit bounty thread so this great project with the allocation of a large bounty also I am sure will be many who support this project and I hope that the projects can be developed again to be a big project.

I'm hoping that too. The project is very interesting and useful, and therefore investors should like it

AI based project are very good to invest but whether the company has ability to develop the mentioned product. Most of the people will invest into the project because they trust the company a lot. So we have to check about the team and their capability.
Mission Thailand
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:47:46 AM

Hi Thanks for the challenge and comment ,
We do what we commit and we have live nearly 4-5 software and getting very good feed back from all our Developments and same commitment are in near future . You can see our progress of work and follow us in telegram group where we give  all update and information their and Facebook so feel free to drop any question and then follow and see how are we doing .
digaran

Activity: 924
Merit: 615

Cancelled!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:00:23 PM

Hello I'm here to let you investards to know about a few things, first of all your sir Wapinter along with several of his alt accounts are banned for 60 days, so don't wait too much for them to show up here. secondly I have another bad news for some of you paid shills, you'll all get tagged for deceiving people into investing in such obvious scam projects. read more about their shilling tactics here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4566587.msg41158692#msg41158692

HOWEYCOINS   ▮      Excitement and         ⭐  ● TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK   ⭐      
  ▮    guaranteed returns                 ●TELEGRAM                         
  ▮  of the travel industry
    ⭐  ●Ann Thread ●Instagram   ⭐ 
✅    U.S.Sec    ➡️
✅  approved!  ➡️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: