Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:09:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you having a great time?  (Read 194 times)
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

Now is the time to buy tokens. And I'm not even upset about the losses I suffered. Because know that by the end of the year all leaves in plus Grin

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:49:26 PM

You must be kidding, everyone enough the gains and now the pains. This is turning to price manipulations and one need to admit this, there is no reason for the current price dump, I try to find it somewhere unless some people somewhere are playing the market and shaking ou the weak hands we must just keep faith in the space
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:57:37 PM

Now is the time to buy tokens. And I'm not even upset about the losses I suffered. Because know that by the end of the year all leaves in plus Grin
Tokens investment is the more than risky investment so better coin investment is safe for our future journey. Because all the coins down in current situation it will raise in soon. But tokens are starting point we don't expect the future possibilities.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Shingaling

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:00:02 PM

I think no one are having a great time now because of the price dump,For the bounty campaign users no problem with the low price because they did not put/invest their money in it but for those who spend their money in Bitcoin they are in sorrow now.hoping for the price to go up as soon as possible.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:34 PM

Absolutely yes  Grin This would be a good time to take a break. And comeback when everything is in stable position
Bugatti73

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:06:23 PM

Yes, im shure that now is time for break but it would better when the coins will grow up)
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:12:06 PM

I am enjoying these bloodbaths because i know what i need to do,i immediately pulled out my altcoin investments and sticked with USD,while i am waiting for the further dip so i can buyback some bitcoin,get some cheaper altcoins and take profits when the market has recovered,simply as that i am making a lot of money from the past few months.

You are great in predicting the future of crypto currencies or you really have a good technical analysis. If I do have the same gift as your I would definitely enjoying the bloodbath too.

However in my situation, I just stuck. but I don't lost hope and trust at crypto technology of every token/coin i have.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:05:12 AM

When I join in cryprocurrency is the greatime for me, I enjoying time to learn about cryptocurrency, I know  lately the price of crypto continues to decline, but I still enjoy the learning time with great fun, no matter the price going down or up again in my opinion, this is a very pleasant time

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Olawale16

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:06:21 AM

How that sounds, 4 billion dollars in just couple minutes. This is not the first time that market is sinking 10%, that is like some middle for all the coins, some went down more some less. That happened couple times this year, and I think that is happening since always just now when prices are higher 10% sounds much more then 2 years ago. Its all about that, how it sounds in your head, when you put it on paper and percents, statistic and charts you will see just normal fluctuations. Market is going down, but its still very high, even if bottom are prices from when I joined, it`s far away from this point, just chill.yes
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:09:27 AM

During the first week of the dip, i was kind of enjoying and trying to buy some coins cheaply (so I thought), but when the dip continues and the coins I bought dropped some, I started to regret buying early. But at the moment I am already worried since the price has not yet returned and looks like the crypto are in a struggle.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:00 AM

It's a good time.
Hands are still strong and still holding alts.
Market goes down then goes up.
The sooner bitcoin sinks, the better.
Let the weak hands fall.
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

It's a good time.
Hands are still strong and still holding alts.
Market goes down then goes up.
The sooner bitcoin sinks, the better.
Let the weak hands fall.

Yes, im having a great time and I enjoy doing bounty. Aside from that I learned a lot and gain knowledge just reading posts in the thread and in this forum.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:25 AM

While we are sinking to the bottom? hopefully Grin
Today is not a great time because the value will be turn into red especially for the hoders and an investor.But this is also nice for a beginner to invest because this the right way to buy coins.

bohhatema

Activity: 39

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:10:29 AM

While this is a great time to gather as many coins then hold until prices begin to rise and then bermimpilah a latest supercar

euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:18:02 PM

Happy this time can be only for those who left the market 2 month ago, they gloating over others. For any trader this situation is very nervous.         
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

India FUD just shake the market to going down, but the effect look temporary and the market try to going up. The price now  could be become level support of all crypto, more than 3 month already this market in bearish and side away and can be in next 2 or 3 month try to going up so that everyone can to recover loss.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Yes, I have a wonderful time, despite the fact that there is a constant need to follow the news of the crypto market, and they are not always positive. however, this development is very exciting. I'm glad to be a part of this.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: