Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:34:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1441 times)
Johnyz (OP)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

Yes altcoin will recover not now but soon, Its normal because btc are dumping so alts dump too

I’m hoping for this one since the first week on this market dump, I’m not in a hurry but I can’t help myself from thinking this way. Hopefully bitcoin will start to recover now.

One day i thought this way more when i look at the graphics of 2013, 2014 and 2015 is something depressing and discouraging, it's still not something to think about in crypto survival. In conclusion definitely altcoins will survive and overcome this barrier decadent, but in detail still depend on Bitcoin.

Yeah, this might be a repeat of those crash, and as we can see the market able to survive. Well, it may take more time but I hope its worth to wait. Thanks for some thoughts on this.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

I think that altcoin will survive, now the whole market is bearish, including bitcoin is under the domination of bears. But it can not always be like this. Undoubtedly in the future, we will see an uptrend
In future some uptrend is possible in Crypto platform. But all are trust the Bitcoin it will never drop the value and capitalisation Because once trust in Bitcoin peoples are stay the same platform. If you altcoins are will survive in future it is true but not lead the cryptocurrency because Bitcoin is one and only ruling community coin.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

I think that altcoin will survive, now the whole market is bearish, including bitcoin is under the domination of bears. But it can not always be like this. Undoubtedly in the future, we will see an uptrend

Fucking international corporates are making trouble with the help of media power, dump signal group and market whales. Whatever they do still bitcoin and other cryptos will rule the market soon. You know this day bitcoin captures 45 percentage of the crypto investment back.

We may find the market capital goes downtrend but bitcoin marketplace increased however in this time we see the dump.
I expect we will find the bitcoin value touched back the 15k USD in June 1st week for sure.
minbosen

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

I am sure many altcoins will recover if the dev teams make some useful product, While other altcoins will keep dropping since it is ICO scam, and the dev team just want to be rich.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
icoprofits

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Bitcoin is having a correction at the movement once the price bounce back to 20 thousand dollars then all altcoins will touch all time high
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

If you are an experienced crypto user you should have known this is a temporary situation. I can't understand how come people expect everything go well all the time. This is not how crypto works. I know it's taking a little longer than expected but we should have seen this coming after an unhealty rise we saw in the 4th quarter of 2017. It was unbelievably fast and surprising so everyone was wining and they were happy.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

as long as bitcoin still exist alt will keep survive athough the price will be 0,0.... usd
alt will recover when BTC up too

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:24:18 PM

well I feel that way because I see altcoin prices keep coming down from the beginning of the year, I also heard that by 2020, 95% token will die only coins with the best technology that will survive, whether that's true or just an issue, I do not know
thewalkinggoat

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:54 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2019, 05:42:07 PM by thewalkinggoat

matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

Why wouldn't they survive? It's survival of the fittest. The duplicate, unable to adopt, etc. will be eliminated over time. Maybe all of those funds will be put into alt coins with actual products/uses.

The price of Ethereum has made me wary. Didn't expect this low of a drop. I feel much safer with my funds in TRX/OCN.
hasna17

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

I am sure altcoin will survive even if in the future many other criptos will dominate the market, I hope we will find the value of bitcoin will rise again up to USD 15k in the coming months, since BTC value is the pedestal of the rise of Altcoin trend.
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:15:26 PM

I am sure altcoin will survive even if in the future many other criptos will dominate the market, I hope we will find the value of bitcoin will rise again up to USD 15k in the coming months, since BTC value is the pedestal of the rise of Altcoin trend.
Yes, bitcoin can always be a trend for other altcoins to follow. But bitcoin will not be able to increase back to $ 15k. The current situation in the crypto market is very bad, we should consider when investing. This is not a cyclical downturn, there is a big problem that affects bitcoin. We need to look into this down and make a smart decision.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

Yes, I think altcoin will exist despite the huge volatility market crypto, if you are holding some altcoin I advise you not to panic and stop worrying. The present value of the declining altcoin is a common occurrence in this market. I believe sooner or later it will soon recover and will thrive in the future.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

pretty sure they will survive... but the coins what we will use in future or better the coins which get regulated and accepted for every day use , do not exist yet...

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

And what the mean you write this thread if you are say yes altcoin will survive? Doesn't matter your a newbie or you are a legendary member in this forum, but the question is what should you do in this situation.

Will you buy some altcoin and you will get profit when the market red? Or you will sell your coin and you will get lose? Or you will just watching and write like this thread to give everyone know you are a newbie who trust cryptocurrency survive?

I'm sorry I just give you some question because this topic is much before you write. This is why you read and learn more about this forum there's many knowledge that you didn't know about cryptocurrency is.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:16:31 PM

Yes I think they will survive but not all of them. Maybe 50-60% will disappear which I think will be good because we already have too many and its going to be even worse.
blumkinnn

Activity: 238

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:23:03 PM

Yes I think they will survive but not all of them. Maybe 50-60% will disappear which I think will be good because we already have too many and its going to be even worse.
In the future, these cheap coins will be even more and this has a positive effect on the market as a whole. Why should they disappear? After all, this is an integral part of the crypto-currency market.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:10:11 PM

Perhaps this situation in the market will reduce the number of altcoins. In the market there will be only really promising altcoins.
But it seems to me that soon the market will turn and all the altcoins will grow.

creativenl

Activity: 283
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:31:40 PM

Perhaps this situation in the market will reduce the number of altcoins. In the market there will be only really promising altcoins.
But it seems to me that soon the market will turn and all the altcoins will grow.

I think that too. We are going to repeat december for one more time
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:40:32 PM

Some altcoins may survive, others are already dead or are going to be dead. Not every companies are going to survive. It is the hard reality. Some coins are just for fun, but they may survive if thoses teams don't care about the money. As they may have another job. And another team may also replace the original team of a project.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: