Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins will survive?  (Read 1441 times)
MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

We are now at the stage of a reversal of the cryptocurrency market and I think that we will soon see a large increase in prices for altcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:16:14 AM

We are now at the stage of a reversal of the cryptocurrency market and I think that we will soon see a large increase in prices for altcoins.
Yes it will survive, in my personal opinion there are plenty and even smaller coins that has a potential that will bring truly revolutionary on the digital economy. Also it most likely were getting to a point where people are getting more interested as people make up their minds on what they want and what they don’t want, so altcoin definitely survive.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

The best guide and encouragement is the price history it tells us that every time Bitcoin and other popular cryptocurrency make a big dip a big surge or recovery will follow, we are now going into a decade and a lot of improvement has been done.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:28:34 AM

Altcoins which are legit and have good projects and continuous development will surely survive, grow and be successful.  What is being experienced by altcoins now are normal cryptomarket activity--- dumps and dips. And we know that our altcoins have projects that concerns privacy, i think one should not be shaken by the "reds".

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
matrix50

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

They have already survived and even recovering.
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:20:56 PM

I think for the moment the development of Altcoins now from day to day is very so much. New ICO often popping up this indicates that people's interest against the world cryptocurrency very rapidly and will last a very long time.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
jeda2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

Atcoins have a serious potential and I think they will keep on agenda for a longer time. In particular, Etherum is the source of many crypto funds with intelligent contract technology. In my opinion what kind of measures ICOs should be avoided in the future should be questioned.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:25:59 PM

The market is keep on dumping, and some people are now doubting about cryptocurrency do you still believe that altcoins can survive?

For me its a YES but as a newbie its normal to feel doubt, need some encouragement for us to remain positive even the market is red.

I believe altcoins will survive and thrive more in the coming months to come, they may not impress us
overnight considering the promising potential they have and the innovative solutions they bring but when
the time is right, altcoins will dominate and prosper. They are continuously improving and are growing
even with all the dips and negative news about cryptocurrency. They still haven't reach their optimum
potential since not all altcoins unfortunately will survive but still that gives the stronger and promising
ones better odds. We will surely get to see and experience altcoins at it's best in the future.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:27:48 PM

Perhaps they will survive, it also has a high probability of this, because nothing is yet known, perhaps it will increase, and then our predictions will seem to be dust.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:47:12 PM

Perhaps they will survive, it also has a high probability of this, because nothing is yet known, perhaps it will increase, and then our predictions will seem to be dust.
the main thing is not to raise panic among users, because the most vulnerable users are newcomers. Receiving negative forecasts and negative information, this provokes them into incomprehensible actions. Because of which then the whole market begins to fall.
muvie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:51:19 PM

Most altcoins will die. But some will survive. Sure. Mostly the protocols imho.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:17:43 PM

Of course altcoin will survive as you can see in the market it's pumping now and we always experience the dumping moment because we are in crypto world the price is not stable.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
ACVinegar

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

Of course altcoin will survive as you can see in the market it's pumping now and we always experience the dumping moment because we are in crypto world the price is not stable.
Definitely yes, almost all altcoins now in the market are growing up so fast, it was impossible at the first time I heard but when I visit one of the exchange sites I saw that more coins are increasing trends. I was hoping that it will continue, because I hold my coins and waiting at the right time to sell it. I think this is the time I need to sell it, because I cannot know how long it is increasing.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:40:56 PM

Definitely yes, almost all altcoins now in the market are growing up so fast, it was impossible at the first time I heard but when I visit one of the exchange sites I saw that more coins are increasing trends. I was hoping that it will continue, because I hold my coins and waiting at the right time to sell it. I think this is the time I need to sell it, because I cannot know how long it is increasing.

As long as you're satisfied with your profit then you can sell some of your coins. Probably, it's better to sold only half and the remaining will be continue. Cryptos are unpredictable and this is what makes it more interesting especially we see the market are becoming green by now.
Mario51

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Aльткoйны питaют битoк!!!
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

Jika dilihat, dari kondisi pasar saat ini, sebagian besar Altcoin telah mengalami perubahan besar pada nilainya, terutama '12 koin' teratas, namun ada beberapa koin tumbuh mencolok, yang diantaranya adalah, Ethereum, BitcoinCash, Litecoin, dan Neo.

Well, I am very optimistic about their growth this year, it looks like they will grow even stronger in the coming months.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:15:41 AM

I can say that I'm a newcomer to the world of crypto, but I have confidence that Altcoin will still exist even if some may be lost. I think Bitcoin is the main character of crypto and Altcoin is the hope of the future.
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:35:51 AM
Merited by aikklond (3)

I don't blame newbies if they doubt the crypto. find its a great hike last year and few months continue to fall without any improvement is reasonable if they fear and doubt. but for the moment we can see that many crypto starts showed his life again, and I think that doubts will begin to disappear with the rise of the current crypto.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

We cannot blame the newbie because they don't how bitcoin market and altcoin market will work. Last year the prices went nearly very high amount and due to price correction they really went very fastly. Still, there is plenty of time to increase their prices so wait patiently until market start growing again.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:40:17 AM

Altcoins will survive, do not worry! The periods of growth and periods of decline in this market are cyclical. We must wait.
I think that this year we will see new price records!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: