Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy low.... sell high!  (Read 1055 times)
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:20:52 AM

It is easy to say, but it is not always possible to catch the right moment. Sometimes it is better to take less profit, but also less risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:45:13 AM

Well,  They always say, "Buy low, Sell High!" 

What are you buying now?
This is a very effective speculation strategy in the Crypto market. I highly appreciate this strategy and it helped me earn a fair amount of money after 5 months of entering the market.
Currently I am buying OCN, it has gone down very seriously at the present time. It seems everyone is panicking and it's a good time to buy lots of coins.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
satria stell black

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

What are you buying now?
Yes, of course, we have to buy the coins we want to have at the low price and we hold it and sell it for a high price. If we buy a low price and sell it at a low price, of course, there is no profit we get. This is a strategy and if we can get through everything properly we will definitely get a big advantage.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:12:45 PM

actually this is logical. no one buys high and sells low. then you really are a fool and should rather play chess
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:46:05 AM

The most commonly used term in the forum is "low buy-sell", but there are so many variables involved in the implementation of this rule that it becomes very difficult to realize. First of all, the ambition to earn more leads to more people, and another factor is that people who are known to people who are trying to direct the market can not make an accurate assessment.
It is not that difficult or cumbersome to buy an asset at low rates and sell it out after a big gain in the value. All a person needs to do is identify the phase and take steps accordingly. Wasting of time cannot be afforded in trading most of the times. You will definitely realize how time becomes money here.

Moreover, it is not even a bit difficult to spot the clear pump or dump. Everyone knows which phase the market is going through but the peaks and duration cannot be predicted. Probably it will be predictable only for highly experienced the traders. Still, there will be no guarantee even for them to buy at lower and to sell at higher levels all the times.
bearexin

Activity: 1162
Merit: 168

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:34 AM

it's one good strategy for trading we should always buy at a low price and sell it at a high price, so I think it can definitely be used for big profit steps. because with us buying at low prices the advantage can we get higher.
Buy low sell high is a great strategy and the sign of a sharp trader. A sharp trader will buy at the lowest possible prices and will keep on waiting until he gets the maximum possible output for his investment. The concept of price ceiling and price flooring. A market disequilibrium sometimes might try to change your strategies but there are counter strategies as well and one needs to stay focused on the profit maximization and not on anything else.   
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:02:23 PM

The basic strategy of cryptocurrency trading has proven to be able to make new rich people, so this bunch is often spoken repeatedly by many people.

What are you buying now?

There are six coins I have bought among them are Ethereum EOS Litecoin Cardano and NEO. I believe the five of them will grow rapidly this year.

Every trader will do same thing buy them at very low and sell them at very high price but it will work to people who have patience in the market. The above mentioned coins has huge potential in the market and even I am also holding the same list of coin.
It is impossible for every trader to employee that strategy and earn money, you must remember that every dollar that you earn comes from another trader that is trying to beat the market as well, this is why being patient is simply not enough, you also need to have knowledge about when to sell your coins and that knowledge can only be gotten by reading books about trading and by experience.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:15:06 PM

What are you buying now?
Of course a lot people say that because it gives you a profit. As of now I buy coins that top 10 in the market . And I think buy low and sell high is proven strategy by all traders.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

What are you buying now?
Of course a lot people say that because it gives you a profit. As of now I buy coins that top 10 in the market . And I think buy low and sell high is proven strategy by all traders.
in top 10 coins I still trust ethereum to be used as a purchase because ethereum has good potential and stable price. so I thought I was waiting for the price ethereum to be in a low position to buy and when the high price I sold it.
elithamal

Activity: 210

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:41:38 PM

actually this is logical. no one buys high and sells low. then you really are a fool and should rather play chess

I totally agree. For everyone, nobody gets down, and only new investors come and raise the price.

For example, you took x coini 2 weeks after another 3 weeks 4 weeks after saying this increases continuously and you all win.. Which is if we don't get attacked by whales.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:15:23 AM

this moment is the good time to buy BTC. As you can see, the price has fallen down so much from December, 2017. I think you should buy BTC right now to get more money in the future
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

The right time to buy coins for me is when the markets are all red and the prices seem to reaches its bottom. I tend to use technical analysis to find out what coin is available to buy. It is still good to buy bitcoin today and the reason is the awaited uptrend during the consensus meeting failed to materialize. Bitcoin and the altcoins may resume their uptrends in the coming days after the conclusion of the meeting.
xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 03:08:17 AM

Too many coins are worth buying right now like cnn, uuu, eth, clearcoin, and also bitcoin if you have big funds anytime from now you can expect great profits to the following that i stated above. Buy now or cry later.

widecash

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:55:30 AM

Widecash coin is the best option to invest.

https://freiexchange.com/market/WCH/BTC

WCH will be contributed its self to socialization as much as possible in order to eliminate the miserable environment by providing a better environment support and brighten path. When the social environment is growing, all factors that is around the globe extending to high level stage and better way of livelihood to be spreading payment system up-to-date technology norm.
rynanosih21

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Yes, many people say it like that. Though the reality is not as easy as saying that.
We must determine the best time to buy coins. All must be calculated based on market conditions that can every day change up or down.
I actually wanted to buy Ethereum. I see Ethereum is a good coin and quite a potential development.
I hope Ethereum will make a big profit for me. I believe in Ethereum that Ethereum is a strong coin after Bitcoin.
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

Yes this is the basic law of doing a day trade. I could say that this is the best time to make investment because prices are down so we can easily create a profit.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:43:51 AM

The right time to buy coins for me is when the markets are all red and the prices seem to reaches its bottom. I tend to use technical analysis to find out what coin is available to buy. It is still good to buy bitcoin today and the reason is the awaited uptrend during the consensus meeting failed to materialize. Bitcoin and the altcoins may resume their uptrends in the coming days after the conclusion of the meeting.

yes, make this a chance for us to buy coins that are currently many more down, and our job should be to take very low coins, and it will soon rise, but until now it is difficult for me to analyze the price, sometimes I buy the coin I think the price is already at the lowest price, but the price can still go down again.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

I am back all in BQX/Ethos, wish me luck  Grin. I hope this correction will be over soon and this project will skyrocket.

The Shark traders have been using this principal which is why they are called Sharks in the market. They always buy low and sell high. At times, there might be a fall in the values of the coins bought but the Shark traders stay patient in such times and wait until they can once again earn profit per every unit. A long term investment in such a scenario promises super profits.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:22:49 AM

This is the strategy and the policy that is well-known to everybody. I have bought already the coins that I needed when the market was on the bottom. I invested in IOTA, Ethereum, OmiseGO, NEO and Cardano.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

What are you buying now?

Yes, it's a strategy everyone when he was traded. Trading today is I think very bad because of all the coins are in conditions down. I just tried investing in Ethereum, Bitcoin, and NEO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: