Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1943 times)
huanzhong644306 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:34 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:28 AM

Waiting, it simplifies the status of bitcoin on how price level being moves, in general terms, it is all about on how price being move going down, that's why people says that we should wait and holds our bitcoin stocks and strongly holds until such time that bitcoin price back to the higher level. But there are forms of another opinion about the word (wait) it is something having globally connected to the status of crypto business. Because many people who waits on what next big thing that soon to happen in crypto business. And if we try to look on the world issues about crypto business, it is something full and forms of conflicts that sometimes there are issues which are good to crypto business but there are also issues criticizing crypto business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
bubbagump

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:03:09 AM
Merited by Kim Ji Won (1)

I'm not one of those people, but I think that some of them think that just because the price has thus far always recovered, rebounded and spiked higher, it's the safer bet to just hodl than to try to guess which way the market is going to go.  Anyone who's dabbled in trading has at some point guessed wrong and ended up losing out on profits or even outright losing their own money.  It's this fear that drives the hodl mentality, i.e. "it's always recovered and soared before so surely it will again.  All I have to do is ride it out until then."

Then there's the people who tell others to hodl for their own selfish reasons.  They want everyone else to hang on so that there's less sell pressure while they unload their own bags.  These are usually the people who keep parroting the whole "buy the dip" nonsense, even when anyone with an ounce of sense can see that the price is still too high.

With that said, at some point, the bottom will be reached.  If you think that we're still a ways off from that point, then of course it makes sense to sell now and rebuy later like you suggested.  Don't get mad if you guessed wrong and end up losing out.  Cheesy  Just remember, fortune may favour the bold but being bold is often foolish.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:22 AM

Surely you do not want to lose money or can call you a big loss for fear that the price will fall more than before, not to sell your bitcoin at all, it's better to keep it until the price goes back, with you holding bitcoin will definitely reduce the availability of bitcoin stock in the market, problems or negative news that many make the price decline so that all investors to sell what they consider valuable, I think it is public duping.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:16:39 AM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.
bubbagump

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:29:26 AM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

You know that it's going to hit 19k again in a couple of months?  How?
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:30:17 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Because waiting is the right thing to do especially this time that  the market is drop.If you don't have patience how to deal with the market then you will not succeed with your goal which is to make money in bitcoin.Better wait than losing money.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:30:43 AM

This is the problem in which every decision is very vital to the future of our investments. They say we keep on holding as Bitcoin will  rise up sooner or later but i lose almost 70% of waiting since the price fall down from $19,500 so i guess it is not about holding but the strategy to not to lose investments by selling high and buy it low again. We should accept the fact that due to Bitcoin price is unpredictable we should have our own strategy in order to save our investments.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

Definitely it would depend on our personal call, for me I would not sell because I am for long term so when I see
the market is falling I just wait because I don't have extra money to buy.
Also, I am afraid to sell and buy when price is so down because price is always unpredictable.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:31:41 AM

Waiting or being patient is the most important here in Bitcoin. If you're rushing to sell bitcoin,you might end up being disappointed. Since it has no fix price, you have to wait for the perfect moment for the bitcoin to recover its price.

elkafee79

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:12 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will be rise, its my reason to hold it
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:44:29 AM

If you are ready with what can happen then sold it a loss. There are some risk when you are selling at a loss. What if you sold your coins but at the time you sold it is also the time of its increase? If you can handle your emotions with what can happen after you sold your coins then do it.

Instead of selling at a loss, why don't you do average trading and in that way maybe you can get some profit rather than selling at a loss. Sometimes its better to hold rather than selling at a loss (for me).

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:46 AM

Losing will only possible to those who don’t wait. It’s a matter of perspective and determination, a well patience man won’t bother by the price it has come, but to what it will become in the future.

Do yourself a favor, don’t look and monitor the price while awake. Sleep and dream it would back again to its prime.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:28 AM

Yes, we notice the price is getting lower and lower lately. We must consider it as the time to buy some bitcoins. It's like normal because of its volatility. Hodling and buy is the best move for now because anytime by the end of the year the prise will increase drastically.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

waiting is a very important practice for every person because waiting is always a good result at every decision or every wait you have on any matter
Harpawan

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:33:03 AM

To be able to profit big we have to wait wait, wait for moment of price rise.
It's been the last few months bitcoin prices fell sharply, up more than 50 percent.
So again wait until bitcoin prices rise again, for the sake of a big profit.
crisanto01

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:34:08 AM

We need to keep the faith of waiting and holding for  a long time, I may agree with you but it really varies to you and what your strategies will be, if you want to have a strategy like that then you are free to do it otherwise you can just simply go and do what you want, if no one of us here will hold and will do a strategies like that then for sure bitcoin value would dropped to $1k.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

The price of Bitcoin have two outcome only its either up or down if Bitcoin is going down all the way and it cant go down anymore then there are no other way for it other than to go up again and if thats happened those people who are Holding their Bitcoin stocks will surely going to become happy for believing and trusting Bitcoin with their money.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:44:31 AM

Everyone who are intend to invested for long term they will keep and hodl the coin they have, they will overlock something that happened just watching and relax because  they belive the market will comeback to green. But everyone who have invested and sometime they will change strategy with everything that happened than they will sell coin in the high price and buy back at the lower price. Investment is depend on someone who have invested, don't say stupid and smart for someone who sell and hodl because they should have strategy.
camito

Activity: 301

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:47:07 AM

Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: