Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:15:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1943 times)
Levin23

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

it must wait, essentially have to wait when to buy and wait while selling.
we must be good at utilizing the situation to achieve a good profit
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:58:55 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
If everyone rhinks like that then price will be falling forever since the price is based on demand and supply not fixed so if we keep selling our coins to buy at low price we will never get the price to recover so we have to hold our bitcoins when the price is falling.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:10:43 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

it is done so that we can minimize the risk of losing in the face of the market situation is declining, waiting until the price back increased is a simple way that can be done in order to avoid panic so that losses can be avoided.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

yes how else would the price already collapsed if selling the current assets would certainly suffer a loss that very much the path you choose should be waiting until the price back up, that's all you can do now wait or loss.
ElingElingUmat

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

because I am sure that within a few months the price will re-grow and the market will be green again, rather than selling it now better to wait until the normal price returns, because if selling now it will get a loss ..
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:25:04 PM

It is true but we don't really know when is the right time for it so for those who invested in a high price they are now playing safe.
They prefer to wait till the price got back to where they invested .
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:28:08 PM

That's what I am thinking after reading your words  Cheesy Each of us already has a decision about what to do with founds. Bitcoin may start it's growth in every moment and i do not plan to sell my coins, which I bought per 10000$, to have 'at least something', I am going to wait for 20000$, no matter how much time it will take.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

I always recommend to anyone to keep holding, because I have confidence that the price in crypto will improve if we can be patient, do not give up with the losses you get, if you already have a loss, then you better stick with confidence everything will improve.

yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:31 PM

because I believe that the price movement of a commodity that forms a pattern and the pattern will continue to happen again but there are also some factors that affect the price movement among others is the interest of investors to buy a commodity, of course the bitcoin price is now low will attract many investors to buy bitcoin and it will make the bitcoin price again move up even higher than the previous know.
usekevin

Activity: 2198
Merit: 554

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:08:47 PM

I agree with you. Now the bitcoin holding in my wallet is half of the past price. I had brought some bitcoin at the rate of 18,000$.Now I had no option other than to hold.When the price of bitcoin get back to 19,000$,I will sell my bitcoin. Or else I will hold my coin till that value.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Earthk

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:23:38 PM

I will definitely wait for a bit to sell bitcoin. Because Bitcoin's price is going down. When its value increases, you get good profits. So hold on to it and wait.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:32:16 PM

It was necessary to sell bitcoins at the very beginning of the fall. Now, bitcoin has almost reached its bottom. The maximum that can lose bitcoin is still 1000 dollars. But no one knows from what mark bitcoin will begin to grow. Selling bitcoin at the lowest level is the stupidest thing you can do. Now we have no other choice. We must wait.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

It was necessary to sell bitcoins at the very beginning of the fall. Now, bitcoin has almost reached its bottom. The maximum that can lose bitcoin is still 1000 dollars. But no one knows from what mark bitcoin will begin to grow. Selling bitcoin at the lowest level is the stupidest thing you can do. Now we have no other choice. We must wait.
Who knows the prices will drop like hell since last 3 months our all predictions not working and still price keeps falling. now we are in what to do position if we sell our coins we will get a loss if we hold our coins we don't know when the market will start to grow.
Fantastic33

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:49:16 PM

Bitcoin has a higher chance to have a much higher price if we used to hold it. Based on its price history, its price increases with time. So, even if the price drops, lets just hold and wait for the right time to sell it. Patience is all we need.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

Maybe you are right but the question is do you know when it is going to stop? If it is pumped very quickly after you sell you can loose a big opportunity. I prefer to hold and wait
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

It is better to wait at this time is the best strategy. I do not advise you to sell bitcoin and altcoins, then you'll be sorry. Since bitcoin does not have a constant price, you need to wait for the perfect moment (restoring the bitcoin price), and it will be pretty soon.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

from yesterday-yesterday I always hold up wait, do not panic sell. and can be seen now, the price has started to rise, either bitcoin or etherum, they start to climb their value.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

I think this all depends on who's deciding to do what. Either holding or selling for the moment will always be accompanied by their own positives and negatives. At best, all one can do is review previous charts or trends. Study the market some more and weigh things out. Some would say "look before you leap" but then again, some would say "he who hesitates is lost" so wait or sell, only time can tell whether one was wise to look before he leapt or lost because he hesitated.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

If you have a weak hands then you might think of dropping it at first place but history tells you should not do it instead grab some to gain some more. We know how volatile it was, but cryptocurrency or digital money is the future, it wouldn't be denied on its existence from now on.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

Yes, right now I don't think waiting is the right decision to take because the market conditions are worsening day by day and we are seeing a new low on each new trading day.If the market breaks the low point of $6000 for any reason then be ready to see the $5000 to $4000 price levels and this is all because of the negativity and rumors spreading around all the world. The best option for right now is to sell your holding and buy again if the momentum shifts to buyers side.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: