Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:11:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1943 times)
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:29:26 AM

We should wait and be patience. If you buy already a bitcoin in high price and now the value of bitcoin is dump, why should we sell it. It is stupid deccesion, we are her to earn. Maybe the price of bitcoin is dumping, but there's nothing to worry about it. The only change was the market price, but you still have your bitcoin. So you have nothing to lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:35:19 AM

We should wait and be patience. If you buy already a bitcoin in high price and now the value of bitcoin is dump, why should we sell it. It is stupid deccesion, we are her to earn. Maybe the price of bitcoin is dumping, but there's nothing to worry about it. The only change was the market price, but you still have your bitcoin. So you have nothing to lose.
If you buy at a high price you have to wait until the price will recover.
It might fall consistently now but I am sure one day there is a big pump that will happen which would lead us to a good chance of selling.
Never loss your faith if you invest in crypto because it's just about time is the essence here and everything has their own time.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

My friend borrowed a lot of money to invest in this market. Monthly interest is very high. And my friend was no longer able to pay the monthly interest so my friend could not keep the coins up for it.

Invest money only which you can afford to lose, and borrowing for investment is not a good idea in this roller coaster market where you know that fall can literally take your money away. It really feels sad for such people who do not know such things and then repent later.

labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Im saying wait because the price falls down very much. Wait until the price will rise. Patience is the best. It is Norman in bitcoin price circulation.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Yes that’s true, the answer to their problems would be to patiently wait for the market to get up back again and sell them at the right timing. Most traders would advice you to wait and sell them after, don’t sell them while bitcoin is still trying to recover back its price.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:29:34 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Waiting is all we could do in times the price is low. That is, if we want to get bigger profit. As the saying goes, patience is virtue. But waiting does not mean that you will just have to wait someone will tell you the time to trade. You will have to check the coin's price from time to time.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:35:14 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

Didn't you learn anything from previous cryptomarket declinings? If you look at bitcoin's price graph for the beggining of february everything will become clear. Waiting or the so-called "HOLD" is an important part of competent trading. Good luck!
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

Saying wait it means hold. Holding is great because we don't even know what will happen next maybe the price will raise up. But it is possible it happen many times. One of my friend holding the token he have then at that time came his money was being double the price. We are lucky enough if that will happen to our digital money. Bitcoin is very iseful for everyone and we must be thankful.
Kizaki

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

It is because holding your bitcoin is better than selling it right now because of panic selling. I think most panic sellers who have lost a lot of money are just new in cryptocurrency. Waiting for the market to recover is the safest move to do during this times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
mia khalifa

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:56:49 AM

many say wait when prices collapse like this are likely to mean we have to wait for the price to go back up because if you sell it when the price collapses like this then you will only get a loss.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

when you review the history of bitcoin
bitcoin price has fluctuated many times but has recovered
im keeping my faith in bitcoin ,iM confident that this year bitcoin will have a new ATH

nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:00:01 AM

I think market chart on each year are typicaly, each beginning of the year btc price go down. and starting mid-year prices began to rise, therefore we must wait patiently. if btc price goes down then i will increase my investment
Sunyoto

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:20:20 AM

I will wait for a higher price increase than I invested, so I will not lose my bitcoin, and I will buy more when the price is low as it is now, so for us it will get a lot of bitcoin, by selling at a higher price.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 756

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:21:03 AM

My friend borrowed a lot of money to invest in this market. Monthly interest is very high. And my friend was no longer able to pay the monthly interest so my friend could not keep the coins up for it.

Yes nothing is impossible so no other way is as possible now for the value increase so the bitcoin will be in an uncomfortable stage that’s why we are saying please wait for the normal stage .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 12:42:30 PM by Lwtelencio

it's better to wait than to sell in dump to make a huge profit rather than nothing . If you want make a good profit for your investment  then you must wait the right time to sell your coin in a higher price just waits and you make a double income with our investment.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Sure, you're right, but there's no guarantee that BTC will increase in price anytime soon, it is wise to buy and hold now only if you're planning a long-term investment.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Almost everybody joined bitcoin to make high return from it, and objective of every invest is profit making, they is no business sense in buy bitcoin at the rate of 18$ and sell it as low as 8$, so wait till  the price appreciate is the only option, if you are not in any financial pressure.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:03:31 PM

As of now, we all saying it wait because we had no choice but to wait. We hold it because the price is very low, we wait for the pricr to goes up. We wait for us to avoid losses. We wait for us to earn big profit. All of the above were reasons we wait.
Gulayman

Activity: 173

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:11:42 PM

Because I still believe in bitcoin that it increase more than you think. We don't need to panic. As long as it will not shutdown the internet that all we know it would never happen. Be patient guys.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

You're absolutely right that's why a lot of people says to wait and hold it as long as you could. As you stated also, a lot of people loss already a lot of their profit that's why we are convincing them to not sell while the market is in bloodbath. Aside from that we are also encouraging them to not lose their hope in digital crypto currency. I know the feeling that seeing your profit is falling that's why I understand them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: