Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:33:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you saying wait?  (Read 1943 times)
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:45:14 AM

Because if you wait, you can get better profit, but you need to be patient in this. Sometimes, like now, btc is falling down and a lot of people are scared, that it can fall more and sell. Don't be like them.

I think if it was based on a very detailed study, I think it would not hurt they decided to keep waiting until the price went up and I'm sure not everyone dared to make such a decision. of course this requires a strong conviction because of course what is done will be very depleting the bitcoin holders' emotions. Probably on the basis of their beliefs and some research on bitcoin also in the current market situation they may be more inclined to think about waiting
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Boknoi321

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 06:27:50 AM

Waiting is the right thing to do if you want to earn bigger profit.  Selling it now while the market is in drop would not only be a big waste of profit but also lead to loss which we do not want to happen. Therefore, waiting and having patience is the only choice we have in order to earn more here in bitcoin.
You want to earn? you want to get big profit? One of the best way is to wait . You have to wait in order to get the benefit you want. You have to be wise and use good strategies here to earn as much as you want.
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can sell it at a higher price and buy when it goes down.

I think we'll lose a little bit less, better than nothing.
Honestly its the best when we dont force to sell our coins and wait for a right time that the value price will grow again.Be patient for our decission and just enjoy the world of crypto.

sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:05:24 PM

What you stated is called panic selling. The fact of saying wait is the proven record of bitcoin is very stable and good returns given by bitcoin to its investors. That he main reason why we are saying wait Bitcoin will be bounce back very shortly and it is going to give a very big returns to all investors. So once again I am saying wait.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

in any case, expectation. This is the best that can be for today and for the near future. The fact is that many investors bought Bitcoin at higher prices and today they have no other choice, we just have to wait and hope for the best price.
Yes,we have to hope for the best price and one thing I saw in other investors that lost 50% of their is that they don't study or know how to prevent lost in crypto investment. Mean while, the hope of the best price will start from this month per my prediction since early March.

hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

Because the market is down now and I am sure it will recover soon and will give good profits so it's better to wait and get good profits instead of selling in the loss.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.

Yes, you are right friend waiting is the right way to gain more profits. Especially when cryptocurrencies incounter a massive decreasing price value in the market. Like what you have said from the past few months the price of cryptocurrencies is very flopping. Some of the coins holder panic selling their coins. Without even think that they loses a big amount of their money. But as we look at the price of all cryptocurrencies right now the price are slowly increasing.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

in any case, expectation. This is the best that can be for today and for the near future. The fact is that many investors bought Bitcoin at higher prices and today they have no other choice, we just have to wait and hope for the best price.
We say wait especially when it price was dumping because we believe that it will rise again. Waiting was one of the best thing we can do because it may give huge profit in the end. Wait is like saying that you have faith on it. If you didnt wait then you will just lose your money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pinoypersian

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

I will wait cause i know that bitcoin will hit again the 20 thousand dollars per bitcoin. Just like 2017 in ber months bitcoin will pump its own value for itself. I still believe that bitcoin is the best cryptocurrency that ever made. So I said yes to. This. Maybe we should wait and watch if what would be happen this year.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:52:32 AM

I think it's better to wait rather than selling the valuable bitcoin at low price due to panic selling.The people in this forum ask you to wait for your future.Because we know the price of bitcoin again reach 19,000$ in a couple of months.At that time you will feel for the bitcoin which you lost by selling at low price.
I'm willing to wait because I know bitcoin is getting even worse when I grow it, so I have to wait and endure each day so I can grow, better to wait than to quickly.
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

You're right, it's better to cut lose and buy at a low price instead of letting it down and waiting for an uncertain price increase.
ronics

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

because most of today I see most bitcoin members selling their coins at very low prices yet they do not know. I know the volume is still low because of course every person needs really money or maybe less really in the money .its fear that drives the hodl mentality and for me this is the public duping so I can just say it to wait and hold us. observe when the volume price had goes up but now of bitcoin is not stable and so low . It's hoping going to go back to the former price because of our economy today it is very hard to find the money now so hopefully the price increase will go back to the volume price of cryprocurrency and hopefully.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

I'm willing to wait because I know bitcoin is getting even worse when I grow it, so I have to wait and endure each day so I can grow, better to wait than to quickly.
you are the brave man , and your decision is right.expert predict in this year bitcoin could reach this highest level again, and maybe make new high above $20.000 .if that happen you will be rich man at that moment.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mr.John19

Merit: 109

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

Because the market is down now and I am sure it will recover soon and will give good profits so it's better to wait and get good profits instead of selling in the loss.
That is right. We say wait because we are concern to you and  we help you to acquire benefits later. We are enduring the diminishing the value last march. A few people there as of now misfortune 50-60%. However, they are trusting that value of will increment once more. If you would prefer not to gain and you don't trust that can be pump once more. You free to sell it.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

In recent months, the market has dropped a lot. Many people's portfolios have fallen by 50 percent, and the answer is basically waiting.

We can really earn a lot if we are patiently do our business with bitcoins. In trading or investing we need to sacrifice for everything I mean we need to be patient because there are times that we buy at higher price then the price is getting down. With bitcoin investment we need to wait for the right time when to sell our hold, so be patient guys.
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:50:35 AM

Business is like a gambling here in bitcoin also is similar of gambling why you should adopt bitcoin if you are  suddenly discourage of the price down, don't lose your hope there will be another chance to make your bitcoin grow just wait for the price high don't panic do not sell your bitcoin if you want to be rich. there will have many times to fight  for progress. 
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

this is the main aim of this market.  Cheesy buy from lower , sell from higher prices. get profit and spend spend spend...
Holding is a very good way of making more money as when you keep on holding your coins for longer period, this will give you an opportunity that you can make more earnings as the market will surely rise higher sooner or later.

In a condition like this when the market is falling, you need to stay patient and that you need to keep your nerves under your control and not to make a silly mistake of selling your coins.
shawn995

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:14:27 AM

A great many people feel that on the off chance that they sit tight at the cost to go up it'll be less problem for them to offer them and get them once more. Particularly for the individuals who purchased Bitcoin when the cost resembled $19k, I figure you wouldn't offer them at the present time at its present value right? So essentially they hold up until such time or until the point that Bitcoins cost would have returned to when they purchased their coins. No additions or less picks up yet in any event they believe they're not on misfortune.
kisscoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

Rate will definitely go up. Rightly so, those who are waiting. Now there is a decline in the market, all currencies are falling, but soon their growth will go! The question remains just how much bitcoin can grow and what new cryptocurrencies will be fired..
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:17 PM

Waiting I think is a good thing to do given that the market value of Bitcoin fell at the start of this ear which made itd market price to fell down at 57% of its hughest market price reached last year and since the market has just began recovering from that uncertainty. Surely, waitjng would result into huge profit ad the value of bitcoin continues to recover.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: