Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:24:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy the Dip - again...  (Read 519 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:50:50 AM

The problem is we are just going lower and lower and there doesn't seem to be a bottom this round. I doubt I will be able to afford to survive on crypto soon if this continues. Already my portfolio has shrunk by over 96% and shrinking further. I think the crypto market is done now and if it does not fix within the next nine months and improve I am going to have to find some cleaning job or something as all my wealth has been totally wiped out and I only have like 3 months left to live on at this rate. With all the bans on ICOS, regulations, FUD and big companies not allowing crypto ico ads anymore, I can't see much of a future now in crypto but am still holding on to the end and hoping that a miracle might happen still.  Cry

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:53:53 AM

I think now it is time to consolidate bitcoin. It is already 45%, going to explode sooner or later. Most of altcoins will die this and next year. Easy money time is over, sadly. At least ICOs do not become obsolete. Can squeeze some money out of bounty campaigns. But more and more ICOs got delayed in this market. Sorry for being pessimistic. Just HODL

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:57:36 AM

I understand your feelings. There are too many ICO projects. We buy it. There are too many people selling them and creating a tragedy is the price after a profound exchange. I have participated in several projects before and now it is an investment loss. Hope the market in the future will be nice. I am an investor and I do not want to lose money before I am rich.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 05:10:36 AM

This is a testing moment for all crypto investors and also to know those who are strong to survive in the crypto world. Many including government have forgot the so many advantages associated with the blockchain technology and crying foul because of what they can gain or lose from it. The normal rule of buying the dip is still in existence. I bet you crypto has come to stay, don't be afraid of the challenges. Face it as a man. Prices will surely recover! Just one news point will do the magic.

HOMT

Powered by,
felipe04

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

yes good to buy atleast 3 times drops here because we can't really know how a coin will drop but i'm sure btc,eth and bch will go really high in the future here in crypto

another thing the more investing here are good if you invest in btc,eth and bch because they trusted and we see or experience their potentials here in crypto
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:57:54 PM

Be patient because Bitcoin price could still fall around $6000 to $3000 if we don't see any reversal on the chart. So be patient and once you've seen a reversal on the char that is the perfect time to buy on the dipped.
Although I hate the situation on the market now, I would better do not sell anything and probably will restrain from buying coins as well. This is the period when we have to wait and just check charts.
APICEMTECH

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:00:01 PM

The important think is to only buy the dip if you can afford to buy it with the money that you can literally burn. We could be headed for a long term bear season which would mean we might see bitcoin fall even under 3k, in which case there would be a lot of blood in alts also.

coingainer01

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

I prefer to do nothing. It is so risky and we couldnt guess what will happen. I will not put my money anymore. I will continue trading when green days come

Shadovka

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

You mortgage your house and assets to buy into crypto? If so you forget the most important principle in trading (money management) you need strong money management skillset to stay long in this market. Just pray that one day when you wake up the market was on a bull run and you can pay off all your mortgage.

btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:03:06 AM

You mortgage your house and assets to buy into crypto? If so you forget the most important principle in trading (money management) you need strong money management skillset to stay long in this market. Just pray that one day when you wake up the market was on a bull run and you can pay off all your mortgage.

In my opinion, I don't think that it is appropriate to invest in crypto almost whole of your savings wherein that could be a problem later
where the long wait for the bull run has not yet in effect. The best thing you may consider is that set aside let's say 5% of your savings on your planned investment and you'll have to wait until it will recover back. Investing more crypto coin depends on your financial capacity that may not result to a problem on your finances. My thoughts.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:07:44 AM

All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.

Usually, those points are called resistance levels. You have to check where those points are by simply going to your favorite exchange and looking at the buy orders. Look for where there are the largest pending orders. That will be your resistance levels. Depending on your exchange, this may be simplified by the use of charts. Do this as necessary across exchanges and you will find what point most people have large orders. That is usually your resistance. Buy close to or before that.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 06:50:22 AM

I am sorry to hear this news, it can not be denied that the current market conditions are not conducive to investing, but you have bought some coins at this time should not be made longterm because it will take a long time until the market back stable, better you follow the movement of the chart every day if you already get 2% profit please sell your assets then use to buy back at the time of correction, thus it is not entirely your money is on the coin.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:56:33 AM

Buy the dip is pretty useful investment advice, but there's something way more important that you ignored since you're talking about being concerned about losing your house:  "Do not invest what you can't afford to lose".  
iciraku

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:14:07 AM

follow the development of market trends and see who the developers behind the project will keep moving or just pumping and throwing coins
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 07:45:49 AM

All the established crypto channels/advisers keep telling everyone to buy the dip and sell the highs. What they don't (and can't!) tell you is where those points are. I have bought the dip continuously for the last two months, and am slowly running out of money. If the dip doesn't stop dipping, I'm gonna run out of money soon. All fun and games, until the bank takes my house.
You probably have invested too much, and it's getting harder for you now to just be patient.
I think it's obviously that the market will recover at some point, but it might take many months for this to happen.

tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:49:06 AM

The problem is that yoy have invested too much, remember that any investments has its risks specially in the crypto market where the prices of crypto is very volitile. If you bought the in the dip you should remember to sell it if the price goes up so that you can gain on it because as of now with the prices going up and down evry week. You should also learn other ways to earn in this industry like trading now just going in a one route with all of your money will cause trouble in the long run just like what you are experiencing right now.
Mohamme

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

In a bear market, almost everyone is losing money.
That doesn't matter, however, because the bull market in cryptocurrency markets is about to arrive, and the only thing to do is wait.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:55:40 AM

If you have fund the best way to cut your loss is to buy the dip again so once there is a reversal you will recover much of your losses. While you are still holding on the old coins waiting for it to give profit also. In a speculative market anything can happen with in the day.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:11:44 AM

Awesome nobody can tell wher is the dip even i felt same and invested each day droppin even more . I took some day off and went to some tourist place not to check market at the end in that trip also i was checking market . each and every minute its going down . But sure it will pick up and will worth for the pressure we took now.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

If you have fund the best way to cut your loss is to buy the dip again so once there is a reversal you will recover much of your losses. While you are still holding on the old coins waiting for it to give profit also. In a speculative market anything can happen with in the day.

Buying an altcoin while the price are in discount are good move but always remember its no guaranty you can earn a good return since the whole market are in downtrend situation, but atleast you buy while the price are in good opportunity and a small pump up can turn to good profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: