Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold CMT for a long time?  (Read 101 times)
trungthanh (OP)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:32 AM

In the website of Cybermiles, it provides the information that CMT will have the high performance. It is faster than ETH 100 times. It is fully compatible with Ethereum and can run all Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. Yet it is 100 times faster than Ethereum in terms of transaction per second. But I think the price of CMT is not enough now to sell. Should I hold it or buy it one more time to get rich? Who can anwser my question? Moreover, who watch the conference of CMT today yet? It launch a new program for airdrop!
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cautrung

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

In my opinion, you should divide your budget carefully. CMT is a good project.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It is safer than Ethereum. The CyberMiles blockchain proactively stops common smart contract bugs that had caused loss of fund on Ethereum. you can read the comparison in the website of Cybermile
trungthanh (OP)

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:58 PM

In my opinion, you should divide your budget carefully. CMT is a good project.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy It is safer than Ethereum. The CyberMiles blockchain proactively stops common smart contract bugs that had caused loss of fund on Ethereum. you can read the comparison in the website of Cybermile
Yes, today I watch Live of Cybermiles and I see many chance grow for this coin. It have many supporters, partners, fans. Some big company connect with CMT such as Alibaba, 5 miles... so I think many user will know this and it will increase natural.
hoaidieu

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:03:41 PM

In the website of Cybermiles, it provides the information that CMT will have the high performance. It is faster than ETH 100 times. It is fully compatible with Ethereum and can run all Ethereum smart contracts and Dapps. Yet it is 100 times faster than Ethereum in terms of transaction per second. But I think the price of CMT is not enough now to sell. Should I hold it or buy it one more time to get rich? Who can anwser my question? Moreover, who watch the conference of CMT today yet? It launch a new program for airdrop!
You should hold it for 2 years I guess that. The blockchain of CMT is extremely good. In the future, the same approach can be utilized to decode transactions in a variety of different Tendermint-based blockchains, including the CyberMiles blockchain. It can help users to communicate with each other easily.
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

If the project is only going to release a product not in the near future you should hodl at least until their product released

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: