Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $250 billion rebound  (Read 278 times)
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:04:54 PM

oh that was still good times

As like you everyone expect to the market for this trend only but what to do you will find this value to reach in this coming October or after that mate. I just checked the coinmarketcap.com again after seems this image.
It states bitcoin has been a market topper still and the marketcapital is around 253 billions now.
Being patience will be right move we have to do by the bitcoin bro.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
X - Mas

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:19:43 PM

yeah you are right a shitcoins will never survive in this markets conditions
and i hope you are right in 250 billion marketcap will rebound and being doubled in april  Wink
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

and i hope you are right in 250 billion marketcap will rebound and being doubled in april  Wink
But the problem here is 90% of the coins we are seeing here are shitcoins. Recovery might be fast but new money must enter cryptop markets else we will continue to see the downtrend like this. I think May or june is when the new money enters.

Blah blah
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

I don't know but I think people now have a clear picture of the role of Bitcoin in the space, I do agree with  you that some of these shitcoins will die and I pity those that are holding them because they would turn to bagholders, this is why one need to think clearly about the projects one is going to invest into when the trend changed

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Axelion

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

But the problem here is 90% of the coins we are seeing here are shitcoins. Recovery might be fast but new money must enter cryptop markets else we will continue to see the downtrend like this. I think May or june is when the new money enters.

Could be May or June. Sounds realistic. I think by then week hands are gonna drop their money and we are good to go.
Some of the coins won't survive, but some of the rare ones will resurrect.
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:02 PM

I'm not sure where this bottom is, but I think $200-250 billion isn't a bad spot if we predict a longer term 800 billion to 1 trillion market, call me optimistic Wink
The total market capital depends upon the price of bitcoin and any good rally could take it to a billion dollar within no time, i could not find any particular negative news to see this negative market but yet the price is going down, are we seeing this price because of the future market or is the because of the financial year end, any good rally from now can take the market valuation over a trillion dollar, last time we were close in touching the trillion market.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:27:54 PM

This is very bad but i believe that these bad days will pass. And market will recover. Until the end of the year market will reach 2500 billion dollars.
I belive that. Don't worry. In long term we will winn and will laugh for these bad days. These days are experience for us.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:57:31 PM

So I'm speculating on things here, but why not..
I'm viewing this current phase as a clean up of shit coins in the market, many of the useless alts are being killed, but if I look at some of the low value projects which offer a lot they are holding strong in sat value, I think the whole idea of this down shift is to basically weed out the garbage and open the whole market back up again where the good projects will regain momentum.

I'm not sure where this bottom is, but I think $200-250 billion isn't a bad spot if we predict a longer term 800 billion to 1 trillion market, call me optimistic Wink

We are now sitting at 256 billion as I write this thread, in the past I've noticed the market turn once it hits total highs then rebound once it hits total lows, does any one else have this view or a similar one about this being a clean up process? If this is the case, I think looking at total market value could give an indicator of when things may turn again.

I don't see this as a clean out of garbage coins, but some useless alts are definitely getting culled which is good. Overall though, it's just a normal occurrence after such a bull market that took BTC's profits to 20 fold within a year and 50 fold within 2 years. That had to come to an end at some point.

We are at that point already.

You could be right about the rebound at $250 billion, but personally I think that's just the temporary support. If bitcoin continues its way down which I think it will it'll drag most altcoins down along with it as well.

Realistically, I think we'll probably take another few months to bottom out at around a $150 billion market cap, and then in the next two years gradually build up a slow bull market again. I just think that $250 billion is still too high.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:04:49 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2018, 11:18:55 PM by TwSeventh

cleaning ? i do not think so,
in my opinion right now we're more likely creating an opportunity for a new investor or adopters.
from my perspective,right now we could not push the price more than its peak because of demand.
the price went up significantly because of new people hyping it and reaching an euphoria state.
(price went down because it want to create a healthy state)
in other word we are looking for more demand other than cleaning the alts.

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
preshpr1nce (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:14:39 AM

The total market capital depends upon the price of bitcoin and any good rally could take it to a billion dollar within no time, i could not find any particular negative news to see this negative market but yet the price is going down, are we seeing this price because of the future market or is the because of the financial year end, any good rally from now can take the market valuation over a trillion dollar, last time we were close in touching the trillion market.

I've been thinking about the futures market and what impact it has on the price, it doesn't quite have the volume right now for huge impact but it has enough to create fear when we see people bidding futures in at $5000, OKEx just rolled back a bunch of transactions due to futures being put in so low, here's a link:
https://www.coindesk.com/crypto-exchange-okex-to-roll-back-trades-after-irregular-futures-plunge/

here's a screenshot of the futures plunge:

Really not a fan of futures myself.
sebungkus

Activity: 964
Merit: 500

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:30:35 AM

I agree with you, maybe this is the cleaning phase of all shitcoin in CMC. after bitconnect was killed in a pathetic manner. now I think there will be some altcoin that will fall very deep. but I am still optimistic something big will happen in the next few months.

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

Hopefully $200-250 billion will be the floor

If the crash in 2014 was anything to go by we should be close to the low point now which means a rebound is due soon

vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

I think this is a price adjustment before the beginning of April recovery  Smiley
This is really a price adjustment before the big growth of the market. I think in the summer we will see stupendous growth! It seems to me that the market is just now open to new investors, so now it is imperative to invest!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: